Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I miss-read I'll have to go back and see, I just came back from laying my babies down and it looked as though Cindy had said today that her mother had overheard Caylee on a phone call after the 15th. So that's where I drew my conclusions from.

Yup, it's Cindy's mother that sends emaols out to family or to Cindy's aunt.

Cindy did mention so long ago, that Cindy's mother was on the phone with Casey and that Cindy's mom claims she overheard Caylee in the background. This was a long time ago, perhaps at the bond hearing!

I remember Cindy saying that too..they were discussing how the date of the july 15th visit to her Dad had been revised because of her Mom saying all the emails etc..then Cindy at one point I think says that her Mom also thinks she spoke with Caylee on a phone call..but they were trying to get a more exact date..phone records should have proved or disproved that by now.

I could be wrong but the only time I've ever had the pleasure of seeing maggots there was a dead animal or rotten meat. I think there has to be flesh involved.

I've seen them on rotting potatoes.
Lanie

Perhaps I miss-read I'll have to go back and see, I just came back from laying my babies down and it looked as though Cindy had said today that her mother had overheard Caylee on a phone call after the 15th. So that's where I drew my conclusions from.

Not today but some time ago. I believe it was at the bond hearing.

Isn't that story old as the hills?? Whats going on with you people today. Has everyone forgotten the story?? That happened a long time ago!

I don't know what you are referring too as being as old as the hills, however, I watched the video and let me just exclaim WTF??? Look at all those houses around there, and there were 2 cars in this retaining pond? Who puts a car in a pond?????

I remember Cindy saying that too..they were discussing how the date of the july 15th visit to her Dad had been revised because of her Mom saying all the emails etc..then Cindy at one point I think says that her Mom also thinks she spoke with Caylee on a phone call..but they were trying to get a more exact date..phone records should have proved or disproved that by now.

Yup. Wish there was a transcript of that bond hearing.

The only true date at this point of Caylee last being seen alive is June 15th as there is a video of her at the nursing home visiting her great-grandfather.

From that day on, LE is still working out all the stories being told on who last say Casey here, there and everywhere. When friends last saw Caylee with Casey.

So the starting point is July 15th regardless of what anyone is saying because there is documented proof Caylee was seen and seen alive.

July 15 or June 15? Wasn't the video on Father's Day which would be June 15?

Up until Cindy's latest revelation that her Mother saw Caylee after June 16th, we've not had a single sighting of Caylee. Now we need to determine what this new information means.

"Means" three generations of this family is strange......MOO

I don't know what you are referring too as being as old as the hills, however, I watched the video and let me just exclaim WTF??? Look at all those houses around there, and there were 2 cars in this retaining pond? Who puts a car in a pond?????

People who claim their car was stolen in order to collect the insurance money.

aaahhh, that link is to an article dated today, about the motion to lower bond being denied, for a 2nd time.......i don't think this is old news:confused:

they're reporting same facts, etc., again during today's coverage of the appellate court's 2nd refusal to lower bond, so same facts sstill support initial refusal, etc. :)

IIRC early in the case I remember Cindy saying in one of the video interviews that her mother also thought that she remembered overhearing Caylee in the background during a call with Casey although it was never said on what date this supposedly happened. At that time it was not stated that "she actually talked to Caylee" just that she thought she heard her in the background. Personally I think this is just more grabbing at straws on the part of the Grandparents to support their theory that Caylee is still alive. IMO

<Sighs> would be so much more helpful if WS had the cell phone records to peruse... cause we know LE has these and is feverishly working to solve with these helping to guide the way...

I read somewhere, not sure where now, that LE said that people dump cars in the lakes all the time when they're stolen, or false insurance claims and whatnot. They were not suprised to find them. Not supposed to have any bearing at all on Caylee's case. Just a coincidence that thay found them.

they're reporting same facts, etc., again during today's coverage of the appellate court's 2nd refusal to lower bond, so same facts sstill support initial refusal, etc. :)

I maybe wrong here, but I thought Baez was taking this to the "Supreme Court". You don't go back to the Fifth District to Appeal them you go higher UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname