Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter it is smoke and mirrors- she is not getting out and these guys just got free publicity for their show. I am wrought with smartazz comments but want to save me energy for FAVRE

i'm in NC and it was on the local news about Padilla posting bond for her. according to the newscaster Baez told her not to get her hopes up.

I thought I had heard the name Padilla before the Bounty Hunter. I couldn't figure out where. Thanks Dunlurken.

I would never make fun of another poster. Could you explain this water on house thing? Maybe I misunderstood your post and inadvertently wrote something not really responsive.

Thank you.

haha. omg i love you lol

Dun- my dear dun, you have to at least go back and review the last thread!! I posted extensively this am that she will not get out, they will indict her or upgrade the charges Monday.
There are signs imo this case is already in GJ review, or soon to be, regardless that girl is staying put.
I hope you are right! I'm just afraid she might get out. But then again, what about double jeopardy?

what is that about? None of the attornies seemed to be able to come to a consensus on that one. If she is tried on child neglect, could they come back and try her later with murder? Especially without a body, which they will never find. JMO.

I don't how common a name Padilla is but I doubt there's any connection.
JMTC (Just my two cents)

Agreed. I have a cousin named Padilla, but he's not involved in this case (Thank God)

I didn't dream this. And, sometimes I do have intuition/psy flashes, but my mother heavily discouraged me as a child, so I distrust these, and feel very anxious when I have them.

I base it on Caylee's natal chart. She has water signs on her 4th and 8th houses, and Pluto is in her 4th house. Water signs point to final resting place in water, and Pluto rules garbage, among other things.

But, it is just a guess, nothing more. Do not take my opinion as better than anyone else's. God is the only one who really knows, unless LE can find her body.

But, after all this time? I doubt that they will be able to find her.

House, I do not understand what it is you "do" and get lost every time I try, but I am committed to reading your thread when I get a chance as I find it fascinating. Thank you for feeling comfortable with sharing, as you know I respect your contribution.

There's another thread about Padilla. Go read that one. I haven't read it myself, but it's very ODD to me. Call it woman's intuition or whatever you want to. I would prefer not to type what I think here for fear of being banned. JMO.
how unfortunate that you avoid expressing your POINT OF VIEW because you fear you will be banned.

Dun- my dear dun, you have to at least go back and review the last thread!! I posted extensively this am that she will not get out, they will indict her or upgrade the charges Monday.
There are signs imo this case is already in GJ review, or soon to be, regardless that girl is staying put.

I agree. I think all their ducks are in row.

Well I'd rather read an on-topic joke than some unsupported theory. This reminds me about a mother who once claimed her daughter was kidnapped. When confronted by LE, she refused to explain the kidnapping on grounds that bad things would happen if she spoke.

O stop, your gonna get me banned

Well I'd rather read an on-topic joke than some unsupported theory. This reminds me about a mother who once claimed her daughter was kidnapped. When confronted by LE, she refused to explain the kidnapping on grounds that bad things would happen if she spoke.
what is an unsupported theory..

how unfortunate that you avoid expressing your POINT OF VIEW because you fear you will be banned.
LOL! Got me on that one. Okay, I had a bad feeling about Padilla since the first time I saw him preening and combing his hair before the non presser.

There, you happy! :dance:

Kidnapping seems like top choice of excuses for moms who kill their kids....in this case, waiting for 31 days to report seems to be a stroke of evil genius! :(

i'm in NC and it was on the local news about Padilla posting bond for her. according to the newscaster Baez told her not to get her hopes up.
Couldn't there be some catch, like she'd have to be at home ~ meaning her parents house ~ and they might not want her there? I also heard the judge could raise the bail and/or the DA could file new charges.

House, I do not understand what it is you "do" and get lost every time I try, but I am committed to reading your thread when I get a chance as I find it fascinating. Thank you for feeling comfortable with sharing, as you know I respect your contribution.

I thank you too housemouse! I have kept up with your thread and have found you to be very informative.

Sign me up - I'm on the "she won't get out" bandwagon. One of the things the bondsman (I think) has to do is notify (formally) the Orange County Sherriff's Department. Funny to notify the press you're bailing someone out of jail, but "weird" that if you've done this before, you're not formally letting the OCSD know about it. I read on WFTV today that the OCSD says they know nothing about it, and there are "conditions" to be met. I thought though that the only "conditions" were the monitoring....

I also have a different reasoning about the "charges", unless we hear formally of more evidence being found or that a GJ has been convened. I think they will use an obstruction of justice charge to keep her jail in if they can and if they aren't ready for more serious charges. The current charge is only for false statements: with an obstruction charge that can deny bail, I think, under current FL law.

LOL! Got me on that one. Okay, I had a bad feeling about Padilla since the first time I saw him preening and combing his hair before the non presser.

There, you happy! :dance:

I'm with ya on that one..

It's very interesting, even if you happen to be a skeptic. It's the first time I've ever been able to follow along with a chart. And I've tried for years.

Sign me up - I'm on the "she won't get out" bandwagon. One of the things the bondsman (I think) has to do is notify (formally) the Orange County Sherriff's Department. Funny to notify the press you're bailing someone out of jail, but "weird" that if you've done this before, you're not formally letting the OCSD know about it. I read on WFTV today that the OCSD says they know nothing about it, and there are "conditions" to be met. I thought though that the only "conditions" were the monitoring....

I also have a different reasoning about the "charges", unless we hear formally of more evidence being found or that a GJ has been convened. I think they will use an obstruction of justice charge to keep her jail in if they can and if they aren't ready for more serious charges. The current charge is only for false statements: with an obstruction charge that can deny bail, I think, under current FL law.
Great post! They need to do something, or else she will walk on Monday. On bail/bond, not free, for those that are into semantics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain