Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe the idea is with the bail agent that she'll be freed anyway, such as the charges will be dropped? I don't think that is going to happen! Nothing makes much sense with this other than them inserting themselves into the case for publicity.

Yes funny how they come in at the eleventh hour to save the day.

Kidnapping seems like top choice of excuses for moms who kill their kids....in this case, waiting for 31 days to report seems to be a stroke of evil genius! :(

99.9 percent of the time, I would think someone other than the mother would be looking around for an almost 3 year old. She didn't run away.

The talking heads were saying today that someone has to put up the 50,000, I wonder who will do that.

Yeah...that's an interesting thing isn't it? Tony's only insuring the bail against that 50K cash deposit.

It would not surprise me if Casey said, nope, I'm staying rightttttt here and refuses to get bailed out!

I have a question about the shovel:

Has it been taken for evidence? It would seem to me that it would have traces of soil on it.

It also makes sense (to me) that the soil in the area around the airport would have different soil composition than the Anthony's or the neighbor's.

Just wondering, and sorry if it has been discussed before--I can't keep up.

The talking heads were saying today that someone has to put up the 50,000, I wonder who will do that.

I think the nephew IS putting up the 50K. Maybe he got several people to invest, promising them part of the book/movie deals.

I have a question about the shovel:

Has it been taken for evidence? It would seem to me that it would have traces of soil on it.

It also makes sense (to me) that the soil in the area around the airport would have different soil composition than the Anthony's or the neighbor's.

Just wondering, and sorry if it has been discussed before--I can't keep up.

The shovel has been taken in,the forensic are not back.

It would not surprise me if Casey said, nope, I'm staying rightttttt here and refuses to get bailed out!
You know, that wouldn't surprise me much either! She might think the grilling by her family if she was at home would be worse than staying in her little cell and being able to play games with the visitations.

Cowboy said she's agreedto his terms, but I don't know if it's true.
HEY! Has anyone seen the goofy spokesperson today? I would think he would be making the weekend news show rounds. Maybe the Anthony's came to their senses after his performance last night?

I think the nephew IS putting up the 50K. Maybe he got several people to invest, promising them part of the book/movie deals.
I really do think that's what this is all about. $$$$$$$$ :doh: Too bad nobody involved (except LE and us, of course) is interested in where Caylee is.

Cowboy said she's agreedto his terms, but I don't know if it's true.
HEY! Has anyone seen the goofy spokesperson today? I would think he would be making the weekend news show rounds. Maybe the Anthony's came to their senses after his performance last night?
Geraldo's show hasn't been on yet, has it? :D

Something conclusory. A conclusion without any explanation at all for how the conclusion was arrived at.

Example: Something's fishy about the bounty hunter Padilla having the same last name as LE guy Padilla. Why fishy? I'm not telling. That's why.
from what i read .she said she was not going to say why she thought something was fishy...because she didnt want to be banned.

See, but here's what confuses me, and if anyone can explain this, please please please do so as I'm tired of my mind spinning over it.

Casey's parents and brother were at the bond hearing: in order to insure that Casey is not a flight risk, Jose had Cindy and George there and Cindy testified, IIRC. If bounty boy comes in and says "here's your money, she's staying at some place I determine and will be responsible for", does that affect anything at all? Could Casey theoretically have been released into her own recognizance with no fixed address if she had the moolah herself?

I'm sorry if this is confusing, but I'm really having difficulties around understanding it....

Could the attorney be doing this to make the LE either put up or lower the bond. Something just not right here.

House, I do not understand what it is you "do" and get lost every time I try, but I am committed to reading your thread when I get a chance as I find it fascinating. Thank you for feeling comfortable with sharing, as you know I respect your contribution.

Blink, I appreciate your support. I will not be sure I have contributed anything worth much until a trial takes place, and the times/events have been confirmed by LE and proper evidence.

My charts and analysis are all speculative, but based on traditional methods, not the faddish new-age pyscho-babble astrology. There could be errors, and they would be mine, for I make no claim to perfect knowledge. I am just researching, and trying to understand all this monstrous mess.

See, but here's what confuses me, and if anyone can explain this, please please please do so as I'm tired of my mind spinning over it.

Casey's parents and brother were at the bond hearing: in order to insure that Casey is not a flight risk, Jose had Cindy and George there and Cindy testified, IIRC. If bounty boy comes in and says "here's your money, she's staying at some place I determine and will be responsible for", does that affect anything at all? Could Casey theoretically have been released into her own recognizance with no fixed address if she had the moolah herself?

I'm sorry if this is confusing, but I'm really having difficulties around understanding it....

I believe that all would remain the same,as far as the conditions. Now whether or not BH Padilla can take her else way is up for question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa