Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the family's spokesperson still saying they know nothing of the BM's arrangement? And has LE said officially that they have been informed of the bond also? How long can the BM's go on saying it's being done if there is no official paperwork filed?

I agree -- NG needs to invest in some adapt fact checkers or use this forum or google to ensure their "facts" are correct . . .

Someone here needs to apply for that doofus' job:crazy:

my latest theory revolves around a gambling addiction for the mother.

probably at a dog track, thats where the puppies come into play

little kids can call a grown up a dog a puppy

all the traits of a chronic gambler

lies, steals, it takes over their whole life.

yep, im onto something :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

got to go - got to make some dough

she has a gambling problem like you wouldnt believe :behindbar

IMO

Interesting...what do you think that has to do with Caylee missing? Someone holding her for a debt?
What did you base your stement on?

I posted it on the above.

I will link you to an interview on Greta regarding cadaver dogs. The expert stated that they are in the 90th percentile regarding accuracy. He is just one expert however and the issue has been debated quite heavily. I personally believe in them and don't downplay their abilities. Hope this helps.

I've read the debates here on WS since the 45th thread, so I know what youre saying, and have poked around online, but haven't seen the 90% you comment on...so THANKS for the on-the-spot response to what I'm looking for...a link of what you reference would be, as Tony says, G_R_E_A_T!" :)

How do you think that the storm will have a impact on this case?
This storm is a NON-issue in this case. It was a NON-event here in South Florida. It just a bad thunder storm and not really an issue.

Fox is reporting today (19 Aug) that Padilla (not LE but BH) has not submitted required paperwork & Casey will most likely tomorrow (20 Aug) or later this week

Lol, he was so confident that he was getting Casey out on Monday. Came in with his guns blazing. What he arrogantly declared hasn't happened. Just like he arrogantly declares that Casey will tell him the truth. IMO, that won't happen either.

Does anyone have a link/proof regarding the extent to which this sighting was looked into? Because if there is such information, I missed it. (LOL - how could THAT happen?!?!?)

IMO, I always believed that "tip" came from someone in Casey's camp.. (in other words.. a big fat lie) to cover her butt in the event Caylee's body was found near the airport.. and now, the cell phone pings.. just reaffirms my stance on this.

agreed. I have been obsessed with true crime stories since I was a little girl. It is my passion. However, a reality show based on a tragedy of a missing 3 year old (alive or not) is a nauseating prospect at best IMO, and simply would not watch it as I feel it is highly unethical and I'm sure I'm not alone. I have never prescribed to the "flock" mentality. Its just the way I am. I think many people that are attracted to true crime have a serious passion for justice and if a show was made out of this in this manner by these particular people well IMO that would be an INJUSTICE and I would not support it.

You never watch Dateline or 48 Hours Mystery? I love those shows.
Everyone involved in them makes money from the loss of loved ones.
Huge money.

If Padilla is able to produce the missing little Caylee, how is that
INJUSTICE? You wouldn't want to watch how the hero did it?
But, okay, we can agree to disagree. (There's a lot
of that here. lol)

I think "flock" mentality is talk of guilt, incarceration without bond rights, LWOP, death sentence, etc., before evidence or a trial. I've seen all of that discussed here, too, this past week. That makes my heart ache as much as the missing little dollface baby, Caylee.
:rolleyes:

...remind me...didn't I see a post not too long ago explaining that cadaver dogs are only right 20-25% of the time??? so are you saying because there were 2 dogs that the 2nd dog is the "confirmation?" if so, I'd be interested in whatever WSer may have, statistically speaking, regardint the accuracy of the cadaver dogs when 2+ hit on something...how uch more accurate is it at that point??? anyone know???

I bet it is pretty high odds when 2 dogs hit the same places. I find the 25% thing hard to believe.

Thanks. From the link:

"Details on what kind of clues the car holds were not available, but Padilla said a child's car seat was found in the Pontiac."

I trust Deputy Sheriff Padilla about as far as I can throw him. The article was dated July 20.

So, where exactly do you expect to get confirmation of whether a car seat was found in the Pontiac, if not from LE? :waitasec:

...remind me...didn't I see a post not too long ago explaining that cadaver dogs are only right 20-25% of the time??? so are you saying because there were 2 dogs that the 2nd dog is the "confirmation?" if so, I'd be interested in whatever WSer may have, statistically speaking, regardint the accuracy of the cadaver dogs when 2+ hit on something...how uch more accurate is it at that point??? anyone know???

It depends on the experince and training of the handler and the canine. With experinced and well trained handler and canine the accuracy of cadaver dogs is 92-100%.

I will link you to an interview on Greta regarding cadaver dogs. The expert stated that they are in the 90th percentile regarding accuracy. He is just one expert however and the issue has been debated quite heavily. I personally believe in them and don't downplay their abilities. Hope this helps.
Wasn't that guy a sparkling conversationalist? (sorry, couldn't resist).

There's another interview - I want to say it was on Greta, but maybe it was Larry King? - with a woman who pointed out that the accuracy of the cadaver dogs also depends on the handler's training in not giving the dogs subconscious 'clues', such as slowing down when they get to an area of interest.

Lol, he was so confident that he was getting Casey out on Monday. Came in with his guns blazing. What he arrogantly declared hasn't happened. Just like he arrogantly declares that Casey will tell him the truth. IMO, that won't happen either.

guns blazing and his bullets were blanks

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I agree with you. And he had better hold on to her before she is swept out of the country in a boat or else, bye-bye $500,000.

The use of cadaver dogs in locating scattered, scavenged human remains: preliminary field test results.
[My paper] D Komar
Department of Anthropology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
Specially trained air scent detection canines (Canis familiaris) are commonly used by law enforcement to detect narcotics, explosives or contraband, and by fire investigators to detect the presence of accelerants. Dogs are also used by police, military, and civilian groups to locate lost or missing persons, as well as victims of natural or mass disasters. A further subspecialty is "cadaver" searching, or the use of canines to locate buried or concealed human remains. Recent forensic investigations in central Alberta demonstrated that the use of cadaver dogs could be expanded to include locating partial, scattered human remains dispersed by repeated animal scavenging. Eight dog-and-handler teams participated in a two-month training program using human and animal remains in various stages of decay as scent sources. Ten blind field tests were then conducted which simulated actual search conditions. Recovery rates ranged between 57% and 100%, indicating that properly trained cadaver dogs can make significant contributions in the location and recovery of scattered human remains.
Mesh-terms: Animals; Cadaver; Dogs; Forensic Anthropology :: methods; Human; Postmortem Changes; Smell;

http://lib.bioinfo.pl/meid:235403

I hope the publicity stunt falls flat for their new show, too. It makes me sick the number of people who plan and do profit from little Caylee.

They could not find anything to substantiate the claim. No other passengers could verify the sighting, no video of her in either airport, nothing on the manifest showing a child of that age, etc. They didn't simply say it wasn't true because they didn't find her!

where is a link/news article (not that any of us think we're actually INFORMED, but still) saying they couldn't confirm? all I've seen is a lot of speculation on WS, see here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67868

and a lot of commentary by LE that they won't release a composite unless they're convinced the tip is credible...SO how do we know they've determined (1) the tip isn't credible, because I haven't seen an interview/quote by LE saying this, or (2) that LE simply aren't finished checking into this???

there is a whole lot more to these people "bailing her out" than meets the eyes

they dont know her but they want to help her....

a person who lies and then lies and then lies some more

sure...........

BULL CRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads