Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
"hi CAYLEE, im your new roommate while you are under the bond, lets get to know each other"

"SHUT UP i want to go clubbing"

"why what did i do?"

"SHUT UP, i want to go clubbing"

"where is Caylee?"

"SHUT UP i want to go clubbing "

roomate clubs her over the head i can only hope
:laugh::laugh:

Point is.... for those who don't get it, is that it can be blown out of court easily. Some are good, some aren't. JMO.

It can be challenged yes, but this is not new science, it has been used in court and upheld on appeal. Depends on the attorneys, the jury, and how good the handler is on the stand. But it is easily blown out of court is an overstatement. Don't forget they also sent air samples to the body farm, they aren't going to be limited to one piece of evidence.

"
The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony might not be getting out of jail Tuesday as expected after all, FOX News has learned.
Bailbondsman Tony Padilla, who flew in to Orlando from California to post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond, said he could have secured her release Tuesday had he filed all the paperwork by 9 a.m.
But he didn't — and now, thanks to various procedural tie-ups, it's looking increasingly likely that the money won't be paid until about dinnertime Tuesday, he told FOX.
The delay will probably buy the 22-year-old brunette with wide eyes and a big smile another night in the slammer in Orange County, Fla."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406301,00.html

:cowboy: looks like someone overslept this morning! :biglaugh:

Gigi, that is totally funny! He didnt get it done by 9. Must not work hours like the rest of us!?!?!?
Great post!

Point is.... for those who don't get it, is that it can be blown out of court easily. Some are good, some aren't. JMO.

Yea they can but I highly doubt LE would work with a unqualified handler and canine so with that said I honestly dont think they have a chance throughing it out of court in this case:)If they do have DNA evidence to back it up the defence doesnt have a chance getting it thrown out.

...remind me...didn't I see a post not too long ago explaining that cadaver dogs are only right 20-25% of the time??? so are you saying because there were 2 dogs that the 2nd dog is the "confirmation?" if so, I'd be interested in whatever WSer may have, statistically speaking, regardint the accuracy of the cadaver dogs when 2+ hit on something...how uch more accurate is it at that point??? anyone know???

This is from a paper written in 1998. Just before I was going to head back to google and find later stats, this caught my eye:
5) A severely fatigued dog can inadvertently be pressured to give a false alert because it wants to terminate the search in order to rest. Therefore, it is important to maintain the dog at a high level of physical fitness so that it may work for multiple hours with only brief rest periods.

It never occurred to me that the dogs would figure out how to punch out early :waitasec: Amazing when you think about it.

This #5 item came from this link:
http://www.csst.org/forensic_evidence_canines.html

There may be something more recent out there but in this article the accuracy rate is 50%. I think they have update it to 60-69%. That accuracy rate must improve if you have 2 dogs hit same area?? Common sense, I guess.

"hi CAYLEE, im your new roommate while you are under the bond, lets get to know each other"

"SHUT UP i want to go clubbing"

"why what did i do?"

"SHUT UP, i want to go clubbing"

"where is Caylee?"

"SHUT UP i want to go clubbing "

roomate clubs her over the head i can only hope
:laugh::laugh:

:woohoo:

In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

and THAT , is their REAL motivation here. Finding Caylee is an afterthought.

There is a hold and nobody knows what the hold is. I'm just assuming a psych evaluation because the last bond hearing was sealed due to the fact they were talking about the princesses psychotic ways. I think the "psych" has a lot to do with her release. What if she's homicidal or suicidal and leaves the jail and kills somebody or herself?

I remember after the bond hearing there was a big to-do about the fact that even if they came up with the money she wouldn't be getting out because she was on a Psych hold. Of course now I can't find a darn link though! arrgh!

Hi everyone.... I am new (obviously) and have formed many different theories as to what may have happened to Caylee and I always circle back to reminding myself that I do not have intimate knowledge of what really took place... I will concede that there are some facts that are public knowledge but they are not all of the facts and therefore I personally do not want to rush to judgement... Now to the reason why I finally decided to post in this forum after reading here for weeks.

I know that alot of people are not happy the BH is involved as opposed to those that are in support of him. I can see both sides to that debate. However, as a mom I can honestly tell you that if my child was missing for 30 minutes or for 30 years... I would not care who found him or how they did it. I would not care if they made their search behind the scenes or in a very public forum or how much they may or may not personally profit from finding him. In essence it wouldn't matter to me if it was Mother Teresa, Charles Manson or space aliens or if took all the money & fame in the world... If they found him I would be eternally grateful despite what I may think of them on a personal level.

:Welcome-12-june:
And not just because I feel you're the voice of reason because
we think exactly alike. Really. HAhahaha.
:crazy:

Why would a child be trade for a debt? Taking care of a child only incurs more debt (food, shelter, clothing) ...just don't follow the logic in that.

So many possibilities.... here are a few:

Resale value?

A family who wants a child?

A pedophile?

FYI. Evidently when talking about a case player's comment. Adding "ism" after their name is considered name calling. Such as when we state Cindy***. I had no idea and had a post edited. Just wanted to give a heads up so we don't create more work for the mods.

Really.........just absolutely deplorable. He'll never be a hero in my eyes. Heroes are not opportunistic. That is the very antithesis of a hero.

Yep, as my Papa used to say, "all hat, no cattle"

Hi everyone.... I am new (obviously) and have formed many different theories as to what may have happened to Caylee and I always circle back to reminding myself that I do not have intimate knowledge of what really took place... I will concede that there are some facts that are public knowledge but they are not all of the facts and therefore I personally do not want to rush to judgement... Now to the reason why I finally decided to post in this forum after reading here for weeks.

I know that alot of people are not happy the BH is involved as opposed to those that are in support of him. I can see both sides to that debate. However, as a mom I can honestly tell you that if my child was missing for 30 minutes or for 30 years... I would not care who found him or how they did it. I would not care if they made their search behind the scenes or in a very public forum or how much they may or may not personally profit from finding him. In essence it wouldn't matter to me if it was Mother Teresa, Charles Manson or space aliens or if took all the money & fame in the world... If they found him I would be eternally grateful despite what I may think of them on a personal level.

Hi, welcome to WS :)

"
The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony might not be getting out of jail Tuesday as expected after all, FOX News has learned.
Bailbondsman Tony Padilla, who flew in to Orlando from California to post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond, said he could have secured her release Tuesday had he filed all the paperwork by 9 a.m.
But he didn't — and now, thanks to various procedural tie-ups, it's looking increasingly likely that the money won't be paid until about dinnertime Tuesday, he told FOX.
The delay will probably buy the 22-year-old brunette with wide eyes and a big smile another night in the slammer in Orange County, Fla."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406301,00.html

:cowboy: looks like someone overslept this morning! :biglaugh:

Bottom line. LE is not going to let Casey out. If the judge has anything to say about it.

I heard him say it but here's one source that verifies someone else heard it also. lol

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Bounty_Hunter_To_Post_Bond_For_Mother_Of_Missing_Toddler_22477.html

The three men intend to stay with the suspect after she will get out of jail. According to Padilla’s estimation, he and his team will obtain the necessary information and find the Florida little girl in only 5 days after her release.

I heard it, too, and I doubt it, too...but never say never...and gosh knows if I'd ever want to be wrong - Now is the time! :)

I remember after the bond hearing there was a big to-do about the fact that even if they came up with the money she wouldn't be getting out because she was on a Psych hold. Of course now I can't find a darn link though! arrgh!

Is it possible you are thinking of someone's theory about how LE could hopefully end up keeping her in jail?

Gigi, that is totally funny! He didnt get it done by 9. Must not work hours like the rest of us!?!?!?
Great post!

Oh yah, it's GREAT!
Now little Caylee remains missing and Casey
remains SILENT in jail.
It's SUCH a happy thing!
YAY!

Yes, this is my dripping sarcasm.
I am disappointed.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online