Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you seeing this? Lee said specifically last night.... we will talk. the Bondsman has no authority to determine where Casey can and cannot go. he is setting bond.... nothing more, nothing less. he has NO jurisdiction over Casey.

Not true at all! I will find the link when I have the time away from work. He has stated it and other bondsmen have stated it! It is THEIR money! They can put any condition on it they want! And it makes sense. Heck, if the guy that bonded you out just gave the money away and said "See ya" This would not be such a lucrative business!

Where are you seeing this? Lee said specifically last night.... we will talk. the Bondsman has no authority to determine where Casey can and cannot go. he is setting bond.... nothing more, nothing less. he has NO jurisdiction over Casey.

Yes a BM does! Call your local BM in your area have a chat with them!! You will see what they can do!

agreed. I have been obsessed with true crime stories since I was a little girl. It is my passion. However, a reality show based on a tragedy of a missing 3 year old (alive or not) is a nauseating prospect at best IMO, and simply would not watch it as I feel it is highly unethical and I'm sure I'm not alone. I have never prescribed to the "flock" mentality. Its just the way I am. I think many people that are attracted to true crime have a serious passion for justice and if a show was made out of this in this manner by these particular people well IMO that would be an INJUSTICE and I would not support it.

You are not alone...Caylee is what matters, I can find entertainment elsewhere...like some of the fabulous posts today! Now, back to reading...:)

Thanks! But what about evidence that may still be out there if any? How will rain effect the delays for searching for caylee? I am so sick of hearing about casey My heart goes out for CAYLEE the poor little girl is the victim she deserves the lime light so to speak they have turned this into a circus and still no answers! I don't understand this or this case it amazes me that there is a 3 yearold gone and a mother who doesnt cry even that she is gone! what a mother! what a mother!
Evidence in the elements is just that - evidence in the elements. Can't control heat, rain, wind, snow, ice whatever. This storm is not a hurricane and is not packing severe winds. The winds from this wold be winds from a severe thunderstorm and seeing that it is August in Florida I'm willing to bet that area has already seen some bad thunderstorms since this case broke. Not much you can do about Mother Nature.

There is something you don't know. If a bondsman has any reason to not trust his bailee, he can revoke the bond and have her back in jail. He can set his own terms because he can revoke whenever he feels like he should.

Yea, but he won't do that. He'll get more publicity with Casey out of jail.

looks like he is full of bull crap

im so SHOCKED

NOT :behindbar

I agree this guy sounds full of crap but he had to get all the paperwork done, Casey had to have another psych evalutation stating she is not a danger to herself, and then the money has to be handed over. If he brings back the money this afternoon, they said that with the storm coming, personnel may be going home early.

Jails are crazy about the time card. Its procedure. You don't just get to get someone out whenever the BBman feels like it. All by the clock.

"
The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony might not be getting out of jail Tuesday as expected after all, FOX News has learned.
Bailbondsman Tony Padilla, who flew in to Orlando from California to post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond, said he could have secured her release Tuesday had he filed all the paperwork by 9 a.m.
But he didn't — and now, thanks to various procedural tie-ups, it's looking increasingly likely that the money won't be paid until about dinnertime Tuesday, he told FOX.
The delay will probably buy the 22-year-old brunette with wide eyes and a big smile another night in the slammer in Orange County, Fla."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406301,00.html

:cowboy: looks like someone overslept this morning! :biglaugh:

They've stated their motive numerous times.
The motive is to find Caylee.

After he gets his media fix:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

(snip)
Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla calls himself a media *advertiser censored*, and says coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

They can add additional requirements to her release but he cannot override or change the stipulations placed by the judge.

Such as the bail bondsman can't tell her its ok to leave her house if the judge issues home confinement. He can't tell her she can drink if the court says no. But to ensure his money, he can say that a female employed by him stays with her. And he has and she has accepted. Good post.

Hi everyone.... I am new (obviously) and have formed many different theories as to what may have happened to Caylee and I always circle back to reminding myself that I do not have intimate knowledge of what really took place... I will concede that there are some facts that are public knowledge but they are not all of the facts and therefore I personally do not want to rush to judgement... Now to the reason why I finally decided to post in this forum after reading here for weeks.

I know that alot of people are not happy the BH is involved as opposed to those that are in support of him. I can see both sides to that debate. However, as a mom I can honestly tell you that if my child was missing for 30 minutes or for 30 years... I would not care who found him or how they did it. I would not care if they made their search behind the scenes or in a very public forum or how much they may or may not personally profit from finding him. In essence it wouldn't matter to me if it was Mother Teresa, Charles Manson or space aliens or if took all the money & fame in the world... If they found him I would be eternally grateful despite what I may think of them on a personal level.

Respectfully, if Casey cared, she would help the police. The appearance of the bh is just adding to the circus. Oh, and welcome to the forum....:)

LI Mom, where are you getting the 5-day window?
Everything I've read so far indicates he will spend an entire week with her,
after she's bailed out.
Man, the media is surely making all of us nuts!

I heard him say it but here's one source that verifies someone else heard it also. lol

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Bounty_Hunter_To_Post_Bond_For_Mother_Of_Missing_Toddler_22477.html

The three men intend to stay with the suspect after she will get out of jail. According to Padilla’s estimation, he and his team will obtain the necessary information and find the Florida little girl in only 5 days after her release.

Yes a BM does! Call your local BM in your area have a chat with them!! You will see what they can do!
We shall see what authority this guy has over the courts and Casey's parents. I have about 5 million bondsmen in my metropolitan area. I don't care to talk to one.

After he gets his media fix:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

(snip)
Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla calls himself a media *advertiser censored*, and says coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

Really.........just absolutely deplorable. He'll never be a hero in my eyes. Heroes are not opportunistic. That is the very antithesis of a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann