Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a hold and nobody knows what the hold is. I'm just assuming a psych evaluation because the last bond hearing was sealed due to the fact they were talking about the princesses psychotic ways. I think the "psych" has a lot to do with her release. What if she's homicidal or suicidal and leaves the jail and kills somebody or herself?

I'd love to see that evaluation. Remember the judge saying her mental state was "hard to describe." I read all kinds of things into that.

I think they will take the money and run, so to speak. The bounty hunter and his buds will have no access to Casey. They have no legal authority to be in touch with Casey 24/7. All the Anthony's have to do is say, nope, thanks for the money, but you can't intrude into our house. You have no legal right.

JMO.

Not true. The bondsman can set any conditions he wants in order to put up the money for bond. One of his conditions was that he was with Casey (or a person appointed by him) 24/7. He has stated clearly that the family, and Casey, have agreed to that condition.

However, a reality show based on a tragedy of a missing 3 year old (alive or not) is a nauseating prospect at best IMO, and simply would not watch it as I feel it is highly unethical and I'm sure I'm not alone.

You are not alone. I told my brother the very same thing last night. I will not buy the first book or watch any movie, tv show made about this. And I will say I am a true crime junkie but honest to God I will not partake in any money being made from this tragedy.

You never watch Dateline or 48 Hours Mystery? I love those shows.
Everyone involved in them makes money from the loss of loved ones.
Huge money.

If Padilla is able to produce the missing little Caylee, how is that
INJUSTICE? You wouldn't want to watch how the hero did it?
But, okay, we can agree to disagree. (There's a lot
of that here. lol)

I think "flock" mentality is talk of guilt, incarceration without bond rights, LWOP, death sentence, etc., before evidence or a trial. I've seen all of that discussed here, too, this past week. That makes my heart ache as much as the missing little dollface baby, Caylee.
:rolleyes:

Of course I watch those shows....I said specifically "these particular people under these circumstances" It sincerely bothers me to no end that they flew to Florida from California to "bail Casey out" It's not that a bondsmen is posting bail, it's that its a bondsmen from waaaayyyyy out of state and that is what makes me question their motives. If they gain anything out of this gesture I will simply not participate in it period and I am sure that I'm not alone. Again, just my opinion.

Of course I watch those shows....I said specifically "these particular people under these circumstances" It sincerely bothers me to no end that they flew to Florida from California to "bail Casey out" It's not that a bondsmen is posting bail, it's that its a bondsmen from waaaayyyyy out of state and that is what makes me question their motives. If they gain anything out of this gesture I will simply not participate in it period and I am sure that I'm not alone. Again, just my opinion.

They've stated their motive numerous times.
The motive is to find Caylee.

Hi everyone.... I am new (obviously) and have formed many different theories as to what may have happened to Caylee and I always circle back to reminding myself that I do not have intimate knowledge of what really took place... I will concede that there are some facts that are public knowledge but they are not all of the facts and therefore I personally do not want to rush to judgement... Now to the reason why I finally decided to post in this forum after reading here for weeks.

I know that alot of people are not happy the BH is involved as opposed to those that are in support of him. I can see both sides to that debate. However, as a mom I can honestly tell you that if my child was missing for 30 minutes or for 30 years... I would not care who found him or how they did it. I would not care if they made their search behind the scenes or in a very public forum or how much they may or may not personally profit from finding him. In essence it wouldn't matter to me if it was Mother Teresa, Charles Manson or space aliens or if took all the money & fame in the world... If they found him I would be eternally grateful despite what I may think of them on a personal level.

maybe she sold the child

gambling debt

and she shows no upset or remorse over it, because her debt is paid? but what about the DOGS? I wonder so much my head hurts.

I expect that the BH came in thinking the Anthony's would be grateful for his assistance and he planned on running the show. But now, I can imagine the Anthony's are trying to tell him how THEY want this to go, just like they try to do with LE. I bet the only sighting at the airport is going to be BH making fast tracks back to Cali!!

Maybe we could cut through all the BS and pay Casey $1 million to tell us where Caylee is, if she is truthful she gets the million and the chips fall where they may.

This storm is a NON-issue in this case. It was a NON-event here in South Florida. It just a bad thunder storm and not really an issue.

Thanks! But what about evidence that may still be out there if any? How will rain effect the delays for searching for caylee? I am so sick of hearing about casey My heart goes out for CAYLEE the poor little girl is the victim she deserves the lime light so to speak they have turned this into a circus and still no answers! I don't understand this or this case it amazes me that there is a 3 yearold gone and a mother who doesnt cry even that she is gone! what a mother! what a mother!

Not true. The bondsman can set any conditions he wants in order to put up the money for bond. One of his conditions was that he was with Casey (or a person appointed by him) 24/7. He has stated clearly that the family, and Casey, have agreed to that condition.
Where are you seeing this? Lee said specifically last night.... we will talk. the Bondsman has no authority to determine where Casey can and cannot go. he is setting bond.... nothing more, nothing less. he has NO jurisdiction over Casey.

Don't ya think they would have returned the goods at this point?

i would think so. but people involved in loan sharking are not the most sincere
kind people

if she sold the child and then they sold the child

who knows

but she was doing something during the day all those months......

stealing money usually involves drugs or gambling debts

...remind me...didn't I see a post not too long ago explaining that cadaver dogs are only right 20-25% of the time??? so are you saying because there were 2 dogs that the 2nd dog is the "confirmation?" if so, I'd be interested in whatever WSer may have, statistically speaking, regardint the accuracy of the cadaver dogs when 2+ hit on something...how uch more accurate is it at that point??? anyone know???

Trained cadaver dogs are highly accurate!

and she shows no upset or remorse over it, because her debt is paid? but what about the DOGS? I wonder so much my head hurts.

problem gamblers dont care about much else except getting the next fix

maybe she is playing cards with matchsticks in jail by herself :crazy:

It depends on the experince and training of the handler and the canine. With experinced and well trained handler and canine the accuracy of cadaver dogs is 92-100%.

CUPPY - thanks for the response - I remember your posts from threads 89-93about your being a handler. :)

Maybe we could cut through all the BS and pay Casey $1 million to tell us where Caylee is, if she is truthful she gets the million and the chips fall where they may.
I'd be willing to do that. But I honestly don't think she knows. She handed that child over to total strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rUaBadFish2?