Greta 8-22

I had to stop because it was all the stuff Rick said. She didn't say that, but WE KNEW IT 2 DAYS AGO.

They must have hooked up, I wonder if she proved his identity, since she wouldn't say it was him.

Tony if it's hard for you to get a read on her you need medication or one of my martinis

I had to stop because it was all the stuff Rick said. She didn't say that, but WE KNEW IT 2 DAYS AGO.

They must have hooked up, I wonder if she proved his identity, since she wouldn't say it was him.

We knew it 2 days ago . . . But that thread was closed and it seems we weren't allowed to discuss it anymore?

She would have - she'd be too curious as a lawyer not to.

I have to give credit to everyone here for breaking the Rick story. The thing is we still don't know if it's really him.

I think Greta would verify before she just used the info. She's been doing this a day or 2.

Let's just hope the VP pick doesn't happen before Greta has a chance to get any "new" news out to us!

Sounds like Greta's "inside source" might be......Rick! (Stealing from her grandfather's nursing acct, Casey denying pregnancy, etc. Same stuff we read from him. Guess he's real after all!)
I'm really not surprised, but this is so despicable. It really confirms that she could be capable of anything. MOO

We don't get Fox News Channel here, so I can't watch Greta.
Is Leonard Padilla scheduled to be a guest?
(or as my daughter calls him Cowboy Tortilla)

HILARIOUS!!!! I needed that laugh!! Hug your daughter for me!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh a crank note, Lee lied about pizza imagine an Anthony not telling the truth, LP had stomach cramps well he's given me a few stomach cramps

I'm sure Greta verified her source...I still can't believe Tony is related to LP...he talks just like he types...it was weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy
Back