Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because what ever they found in the car -- there wasn't very much. We're not talking blood all over the place. And she got rid of the body and nobody ever noticed a thing. No witnessess saying that they saw a 22 year old woman at the park, the river bed. A Pontiac on the night of June 16. I mean, could LE have tons of DNA that they are holding back, I suppose. But police just today said they believe that she is alive. All we have is cadavar dogs and a small amount of possible DNA evidence that was gathered. Even Scott Peterson had to get out the bleach and mop to clean up his mess.

I'm sorry but the police NEVER said "they believe she is alive" That is quite the stretch. They have said what they have always said; which is nothing. It is semantics.

I got a question for the cell phone experts. If I call someone from my area and that someone (who lives here as well) is out of town - will the records (or pings) reflect where that person is - say possibly roaming charges or something? How about texting?

Because what ever they found in the car -- there wasn't very much. We're not talking blood all over the place. And she got rid of the body and nobody ever noticed a thing. No witnessess saying that they saw a 22 year old woman at the park, the river bed. A Pontiac on the night of June 16. I mean, could LE have tons of DNA that they are holding back, I suppose. But police just today said they believe that she is alive. All we have is cadavar dogs and a small amount of possible DNA evidence that was gathered. Even Scott Peterson had to get out the bleach and mop to clean up his mess.

I believe LE also said something to the effect that they also have nothing that verifies Caylee's well being. And we don't know what witnesses LE has.

She's listed 1 name we know of...and now there are 4 or 5 more that LP mentioned tonight. It's a focused systemic dismantling of the lies about the "who" in Casey's mind that you have to eliminate to get to "where". She's already said she doesn't know where Caylee is. So circle back to WHO, because even the family says they're "watching" somebody. See what I'm saying? You get past "who"...you can move on to "where", and from there "how"... and finally "what" happened to Caylee.

I'm not an LP fan by any means. But this is the track he's going on and it's a smart one, IMO.

I concur with you on this.
This must be nerve-wracking as nine kinds of hell, having to sift through, and tip-toe around these, IMO, rotten people and wait, wait wait while sitting in an RV being treated like a pariah. At least he is leaking information, which has to put some kind of squeeze on this cast of , oh how can I say this nicely.. creeps.
I am trusting LP to do his best. His nephew has assured us that they are only there for Caylee.
They do need to watch the water, though.

I'm sorry but the police NEVER said "they believe she is alive" That is quite the stretch. They have said what they have always said; which is nothing. It is semantics.
I could have sworn that is exactly what the police guy said on Geraldo. I don't think much of it either, but it is what was said.

I believe LE also said something to the effect that they also have nothing that verifies Caylee's well being. And we don't know what witnesses LE has.

They have also said they have no witnesses who have seen Caylee since June 16th.

Have we ever found out what day Ricardo went to PR and when he came back? I kinda think we can surmise that he didn't come back on the 15th with Amy or Casey would have picked them both up. Any ideas anyone?

July 8 Casey’s facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:31am on July 8th, 2008
oh puerto rico….has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly

Since she used friends (plural) were they both there at this time ?

Wait...no. I misread what you were saying. It will only tell them where HER phone was located not the calls that came in.

He isn't looking for calls coming in. He wants to know where Casey was specifically to see if it ties into meeting with the other people according to their known locations (ie. addresses of apts., the clubs, etc.).

Verizon's online bill details include call origination (as in city) for both receiver and sender.

People like her are only smart when you can't figure out the truth of what they did.

Thanks for the referral. Perhaps, then, I've been making misstatements, and she is, in fact, smart, such no one can apparently figure out the truth.

But that track leads to where? Those people never had Caylee. LP's either working for the defense to put out reasonable doubt or he's being used by the defense to put out reasonable doubt. And you know what's going to be worse? When they don't find Caylee by going down this track, they are going to say these people are responsible for murder. That sucks big fricken time.

That track leads to eliminating those people as having Casey. You heard LP tonight: he's not working on Baez's behalf, not employed by Baez, and wants to find Caylee. His attitude tonight included the statement, in Baez' presences no less, that he can't talk to Baez's client that just walked out of jail on his arranged bond thru Tony. IMO, he's now a wild card, and made so by Jose's serious insistence that LP can't talk to Casey. If he does what he says he will, then it will eliminate every "who" Casey says has Caylee. The waiting to do it for 5 days is shout out to those people he named, and most specifically to Jose Baez. Padilla is not about to waste his time with a bunch of lies -- he'll get thru the first 3 people she names successively, find they had jack to do with any of this, and then change his tune openly, much to Baez's indignation.

In other missing person's cases, people come forward to offer information and if someone is charged like Casey has been and it's wrong, friends and family usually turn out to be VERY vocal about it, saying there's no WAY their friend did this, yada yada. Have we seen that openly here? No, we haven't. These folks, and I don't know how, have completely stayed off the media radar. There has to be a reason for that.

I have to get some rest. My dd is coming home from camp tomorrow and I have missed her Soooo much.

Good night and good sleuthing everyone!!

Yeah. I hope LE is monitoring her computer use. It would be high-larious to see her get hauled back in for breaking the conditions of her bond.

Anyone want to tip them off? :evilgrin:

We still have no evidence this is a condition. Besides LE should want her on the computer chatting it up 24/7. Later they can haul it off again and read everything she wrote. (No matter how hard she tries to delete stuff). Unless someone shows her a really high tech way to scrub.

I could have sworn that is exactly what the police guy said on Geraldo. I don't think much of it either, but it is what was said.

I thought he said that they believe she is alive, but he did go on to say the other stuff and say that they are being led by the evidence. Seems like almost everyone who talks about this case is mixed up and doesn't talk quite right. Say one thing then imply another.

I don't know how anyone involved in this case can say the *right thing*. Casey is the only one who can, and she won't. She is destroying so many lives, most importantly, Caylee's. jmo of course.

I thought he said that they believe she is alive, but he did go on to say the other stuff and say that they are being led by the evidence. Seems like almost everyone who talks about this case is mixed up and doesn't talk quite right. Say one thing then imply another.

In other words, the good media spokeman Captain (who is Jose Padilla's boss) does a better job of saying nothing that Joe does :)

DianeB, now that my memory has been refreshed - during Greta's show in which she interviewed Clint, there was a local reporter that she spoke to as well that evening. The local reporter knew Clint and had spoken with him earlier in the day about being on the show that night. Clint told this reporter that Tony was not at all happy that he was going to give the interview and made a comment to the effect "so this is how you want to play it." Those words have been nagging at me all day.

Play it? Play what? Is this a game to Tony? I assume that Clint would have spoken to the FBI as well and yet he was allowed to speak to the media. Why wouldn't Tony be allowed to speak? And why would Tony care, especially given the fact that Clint had nothing but good things to say about Tony? These questions have been nagging at me.

Your quote of "is this how you want to play it" is from one of the 911 calls. Cindy said that to Casey. No such thing was said on this FOX interview.

Clint said he wasn't interviewed by police. And I watched the exchange you are talking about between the friend they all had in common. Tony wasn't mad about Clint speaking out they just disagreed about whether he should.

Thanks for the vindication.

I can see how CA might have killed Caylee, that would not have involved violence, such as heat exposure, drugs, drowning etc.

I just choke on the part where she has to pick up and carry her baby & somehow dispose of her little body. I can't even come within personal space of mine without wanting to scoop him up and hug and kiss him. So hard for me to picture her getting rid of little Caylee. She must be so disassociated and compartmentalized in her thinking to just go on after what ever happened took place.

I think I am exactly what the defense attorney would like in a jurist someone who just can't digest the facts because their brain can't handle them.

Seems like the talking they're doing is in circles, to me, to keep us going in circles. Guess what? With me, it's working! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member