Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Tim has started yet, but he was supose to be meeting with LE and the Cindy to ask some very distinct questions.......so either way I don't think Cindy will be to happy with Tim. He is here for Caylee and not to help Casey, so they probablly will bump heads before tolong

Tim will never find her if he uses tips for Cindy and Casey... I'm sure Tim is going by information LE will give him.

Just a friendly heads up and I'm not a mod so you all can ignore me if you want. :)

Please provide links. You have them in front of you when you copy and paste here. So be curtious and take a moment to provide a link.

And when snipping down a quote, make sure there is
(quote)postersname(quote)
(quote)posters comment(quote)

Otherwise who you are responding to gets messed up. And if there is no blue box quote it's hard to seperate your comment from the previous posters comment.

I'm sure that what happened is that Baez brought LP in and said look you are endangering my case by pulling this bond making it impossible to find a jury that hasn't already made up their mind so even if this gets to trial, she'll walk.

Just a friendly heads up and I'm not a mod so you all can ignore me if you want. :)

Please provide links. You have them in front of you when you copy and paste here. So be curtious and take a moment to provide a link.

(quote-postersname(quote)
(quote-posters comment(quote)

Otherwise who you are responding to gets messed up. And if there is no blue box quote it's hard to seperate your comment from the previous posters comment.

:clap::clap::clap:

Apparently now LP has decided he is not going to revoke Casey's bond...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back in jail.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind.

You've GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the "live" feed it appears that a reporter is giving a live update - anyone know what channel it's on?

I'm really tired of the constant "leaks" supposedly from LE, most of which are unconfirmed. This case is really in a state of constant utter confusion, nobody seems to really know what's going on. The PR people aren't doing their job.

Hold on a minute. I step away for 20 minutes, come back to LP has changed his mind and the Prosecutor cancelled his presser?

Those must've been some brownies. Somebody stop this ride. I'm getting dizzy.

I think we're getting very, very close to a major event.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17335493/detail.html

Click on the pdf link--In the email it looks like they have a HOMICIDE DIVISION CHIEF assigned>Also note the date.

Gigi,
Thanks for this link; am I reading this correctly? -- that Baez initiated the request for immunity as far back as July 25, LE responded and the offer was extended until Tuesday? I thought I was following this closely but I guessed I missed this.....

That's how I read it too--that BAEZ initiated the question about Immunity. So maybe Casey is telling him something hmmm....I don't trust what comes out of his mouth on camera but this is pretty darn good proof that he's trying to get something for Casey.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17335493/detail.html

Click on the pdf link--In the email it looks like they have a HOMICIDE DIVISION CHIEF assigned>Also note the date.

popup.gif
READ: Emails Regarding Immunity Offer For Casey (PDF)

The very fact that JB is negotiating this is proof to me that he knows that Casey knows where the body is.

SuziQ -

I realize it seemed obvious - sorry - but there appear to be quite a few camera and media at the anthony home and I'm watching the live feed from myfox orlando - just learning the ropes - ignore question.

Hold on a minute. I step away for 20 minutes, come back to LP has changed his mind and the Prosecutor cancelled his presser?

Those must've been some brownies. Somebody stop this ride. I'm getting dizzy.

I think we're getting very, very close to a major event.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(quote)postersname(quote)
(quote)posters comment(quote)

Otherwise who you are responding to gets messed up. And if there is no blue box quote it's hard to separate your comment from the previous posters comment.
I think one problem is that when you go to snip comments is that the copy feature will grab the [ everytime then the quote gets discombobulated from there. It is easily fixed by making certain it is still there, hitting the space bar before copying, or adding a new one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back