Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, if LP was to revoke Casey's bond, he would then lose out on the money. I wonder if they bring new charges and rearrest her would he be getting a check back for the bond?:waitasec:

The ONLY way LP loses his $ is if she manages to run away or if his nephew stiffs him.

At least they dont have to worry about peaking out the window to see whats going on in their front yard --- they can just get online and watch their house --- and you KNOW that link is up and running 24/7 on a pc in that house

Maybe they're not revoking the bond and the RV left is b/c Casey may be arrested @ JB's office. No need to revoke and no need to provide anymore security.

O/T

I just wanted to say something, every time I hear LE say that this is still a missing persons case and they are looking for Caylee, I agree 100%.

Caylee is a missing person and they are looking for Caylee’s little body.

I have complete confidence in LE.

mystified - that was kind of what I was thinking - they're not revoking bond because they KNOW more charges are coming

The ONLY way LP loses his $ is if she manages to run away or if his nephew stiffs him.

Tony can't reimburse his uncle. He stated that would be illegal to do.

Under your hat, why don't you add something like "The Original Cat"? At least something to set you apart besides "registered user". :blowkiss:

CC- I totally almost reponded to a post I thought was yours but wasnt a few times, but managed to pull outta my fog.
albeit momentarily

Thanks, but that is the media briefing from yesterday, not Cindy's tirade....can anyone find that one?

You have to use that link to get there. Underneath the video are boxes with the different available videos. Right now, it's the first one to the left and says Raw Video - Cindy Lashes Out @ Media. I'll update the list to reflect this info.

Actually, they are doing their job (unless you are talking about Garrison here). LE doesn't mind confusing the media and public...as long as Baez and Casey are not confused...which they definitely are not. Every "leak" has a purpose.

I'm sorry if I don't share your confidence in LE. I agree with NG that no offer of immunity should have been made - I'm still not confident that LE is going to make a case that will give Casey what she deserves.

That is not true. Tony himself said the money was gone, he LEGALLY cannot give LP the money back or he loses his bond license.

O/T

I just wanted to say something, every time I hear LE say that this is still a missing persons case and they are looking for Caylee, I agree 100%.

That's not O/T at all. Caylee is very, very much a missing little girl. And I for one will never be able to tuck in my two-year-old without thinking of her again. Caylee's "mother" can play all the strategy and Susie Homemaker games she wants. That little girl deserves to come HOME!

I'm so far behind and haven't read everything here (nearly impossible) and sorry if this has been asked/answered but does the $50,000 bond money get returned when Casey goes back to jail or trial or is it gone? TIA

I'm so far behind and haven't read everything here (nearly impossible) and sorry if this has been asked/answered but does the $50,000 bond money get returned when Casey goes back to jail or trial or is it gone? TIA

It's gone.

I wonder if TP et al are not revoking bond because of the TES search?

If they locate Caylee's remains, can Casey be forced to view them?

/yeah, I'm in an evil mean mood today.

O/T

I'm with ya LiveloveLaughLiza~! I am very impressed with the work that LE has done with this case, and I trust that when all comes to light, we will understand every turn they took - completely

I agree, there is no such thing as an accidental leak from LE in this case.
Have not heard much from Garrison and alot from Cindy..hmm
Yes. Cindy. What was it they said the other night on NG? Never met a camera she didn't like at the first of this? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona