Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC- I totally almost reponded to a post I thought was yours but wasnt a few times, but managed to pull outta my fog.
albeit momentarily

Under my hat it will now say THE ORIGINAL CURIOSITY CAT!

I wouldn't care except that the "new" one thinks a whole lot differently then I do.
I don't want to sound paranoid though.:waitasec::crazy::waitasec::crazy:

I thought this may make it easier for those trying to follow along. Maybe we could bump this every page so we have something to refer to or something.

Link to Fox's Web Cam @ Anthony's home: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Link to Cindy's tirade (raw footage - 10mins) http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Link to WESH's up to the minute blog: http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Link to immunity deal emails: http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Hope this helps everyone!

Carrying this over.........

I'm sorry if I don't share your confidence in LE. I agree with NG that no offer of immunity should have been made - I'm still not confident that LE is going to make a case that will give Casey what she deserves.

I have to agree with you. I'm alittle nervous myself. This offer makes me ill as well although Casey would be an idiot to take it IMO. Her best bet is to continue this mess of lies, ZG did it ,and denial. again IMO

CINDY CAUGHT IN MORE LIES:
Watch the video again of her with the hammer and the reporters on her front lawn.

1. 911 call: smells like a dead body (not knowing yet something happened to Caylee and Cayse is involved).
2.Tt was a rotting pizza and Caylee is alive - (realising something happened to Caylee and Cayse is involved) Cindy claims she exaggerated during 911 call to bring the police faster at her place=LIED
3.News of physical evidence of decomposing body in car released to the press. An employee not only recognized the smell of a dead body but also told that to George. The same day they called 911. Need to admit there was a smell indeed but............
4.Change pizza theory - admit of a decomposing smell....the smell was not there when the car was towed but later, 15 days later, and someone else put A body there according to Cindy. Look at her face when she realises that she made a big BLOOPER when she tries to explain to the journalists that the car had no smell when it was abandoned, but later when they got it from the tow yard. Even though she has been lying for the past month that there was only a rotting pizza.

Sorry guys, I know you want to believe the grandmother is just confused and upset - and she is - but she changes her stories and facts to save Cayse. The above couldn't make it more obvious. She lied about what she told to the 911 call LIE#1, she lied about the pizza LIE#2, and now with the physical evidence she is lying again trying to explain this new development LIE#3

I am reallly angry with LP. I have been sympathetic to him about not knowing the extent of Casy's sociopathic personality...but I am livid at Baez for convincing him to let her stay out!! Why should she be comfortable while Caylee can't even get a decent burial??

I hope this is because other charges are coming but I am really angry!

I wonder if TP et al are not revoking bond because of the TES search?

If they locate Caylee's remains, can Casey be forced to view them?

/yeah, I'm in an evil mean mood today.
Haven't you ever seen them throw down photos of their victims on the table in an effort to force them to look? The trouble here is that Casey wouldn't care. She would not associate it, imo.

I don't think the TES search plays a role in not revoking, but it could easily if they did find something.

Tony was online Thursday (8/28) night and started his post in General #145, Post 453 into General #146, Post 163. You might get a better insight to Tony's thoughts regarding the bond issue.

Tony can't reimburse his uncle. He stated that would be illegal to do.

LOL! It's all in the family. Do you actually believe LP would have put his $ on the line with a stranger who would definitely keep it? Tony will get a "cut" for being the nominal bondsman; LP will get more than his 15 minutes of fame and most of his $ back.

Someone posted that LP is runner-up to Casey as liar of the year in this contest. Better believe it.

Just a friendly heads up and I'm not a mod so you all can ignore me if you want. :)

Please provide links. You have them in front of you when you copy and paste here. So be curtious and take a moment to provide a link.

And when snipping down a quote, make sure there is
(quote)postersname(quote)
(quote)posters comment(quote)

Otherwise who you are responding to gets messed up. And if there is no blue box quote it's hard to seperate your comment from the previous posters comment.

Guilty. Sorry.

I'm not surprised with Cindy's new story. Next, it will be THE body in the back of that car was the pizza delivery guy!!!!!! To me - that one would work much better with all her other "theories".

lol

Yes. Cindy. What was it they said the other night on NG? Never met a camera she didn't like at the first of this? :waitasec:

She still loves the camera.......only difference is now she carries a hammer around with her. :eek:

I am reallly angry with LP. I have been sympathetic to him about not knowing the extent of Casy's sociopathic personality...but I am livid at Baez for convincing him to let her stay out!! Why should she be comfortable while Caylee can't even get a decent burial??

I am furious about it too. I believe that is she doesn't take the immunity deal by Tuesday OR if TES doesn't find the body, the state will re-arrest her anyway.
IMHO:furious:

Haven't you ever seen them throw down photos of their victims on the table in an effort to force them to look? The trouble here is that Casey wouldn't care. She would not associate it, imo.

I don't think the TES search plays a role in not revoking, but it could easily if they did find something.

LOL, she would react sooner if you put a photo of Tony with a hot blonde.

You could put that babies remains in front of her and she would not admit anything. She is soul-less.

I have to agree with you. I'm alittle nervous myself. This offer makes me ill as well although Casey would be an idiot to take it IMO. Her best bet is to continue this mess of lies, ZG did it ,and denial. again IMO
Casey would be an idiot to take the deal?! I strongly disagree. As soon as they find Caylee, the deal is off and it is going to go full steam ahead with Murder One: Life w/o Parole or the DP. She needs to pretend to show something in the way of concern for her child or remorse here.

Something's up. Have you ever seen LP not want to talk and explain himself? LP usually can hardly quit talking. Not giving a reason is odd for him.

If they locate Caylee's remains, can Casey be forced to view them?

/yeah, I'm in an evil mean mood today.

That wouldn't make much sense to me b/c TP facilitated the meeting of TES with the Anthony's. All of the Padilla's knew about TES coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix