Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is huge!!! He has certainly lied about how long he's known her. I do hope LE has found these??? IMOO

He didn't lie about how long her had known her for. He said that they had talked for months upon months and then they finally met IN PERSON in May.

Ooooh this case leaves my head in a whirl at this time of your day and my night when everything is happening at the same time and posts flying past, I need to get back to my life- if I can remember what that was- Am taking 24 hours off WS crack! There I said it, have to do it now
:wave::spinner::gomods::bedtime::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Goodnight little Caylee, with the flowers
:balloons:

i know i asked before, but did not see an answer- when george got mad at the guys sitting on the grass, how come LP's security did not come out of the rv? or is the security only for casey- or was that nice black man who held george back security?

Good question. Where the heck was all the security for all the "threats"

I believe he did mention that they communicated online...but to my knowledge never a date as to how far back. They finally hooked up at a party, right?

That's all I remember. I haven't went back to verify, but I don't remember him mentioning how long they had communicated online. Not to say I couldn't have missed it, but I don't recall it.

12 year olds are not suppose to have a MY Space page. I think you are suppose to be at least 16.

One of the notes said:

"[B]Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"[/B]

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html
Ok...now call me crazy but that's a big violation IF it's stipulated she's to have no contact with minors. Has anyone called LE or forwarded the info? I know it's a technicality, but I've read about others who get sent back for a lot less.

WESH 2 was at the Holiday Inn where Cindy Anthony met with Tim at TES and volunteers, told a reporter that George has been having pains in his jaw, tingling in his arms, etc., and she will NOT allow the media to kill her family.

Guess George is on the verge of having a heart attack over this.

No link available yet at WESH2.com, but wanted to get this out to WS'rs.

Good question. Where the heck was all the security for all the "threats"

all i saw on the video was a nice young black man who was holding george back- but i don't know where he came from. i thought someone said it was a neighbor, but that could be wrong, did not look like the type. I know that after this video, there were two police cars on the web cam- they were in uniform, but in regular cars- i guess maybe they served those papers on them today maybe?

Anywho- i want to know how come the security from the rv did not come out

Ooooh this case leaves my head in a whirl at this time of your day and my night when everything is happening at the same time and posts flying past, I need to get back to my life- if I can remember what that was- Am taking 24 hours off WS crack! There I said it, have to do it now
:wave::spinner::gomods::bedtime::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Goodnight little Caylee, with the flowers
:balloons:
We'll be here when you get back. Get some rest.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html video "Emails from Casey" is reporting the 12 year old is in the hospital.

Did anyone else notice on this video that the emails were sent to this little girl through Myspace? I can't tell from the video if it is Casey's personal myspace or the FindCaylee myspace though:confused:

Oh, and yes, I am 41 yrs old and have myspace:crazy: How else am I supposed to spy on my teenager? LOL

WESH 2 was at the Holiday Inn where Cindy Anthony met with Tim at TES and volunteers, told a reporter that George has been having pains in his jaw, tingling in his arms, etc., and she will NOT allow the media to kill her family.

you know, I am getting kinda sick of all there crap- if he has stress related issues, he only has to look towards his daughter and his fricken wife- not the media.

whole fricken family is "feel sorry for me " crap........so sick of it all

I am confused. What did he lie about? TIA

TonE didn't lie about anything. It was said that he lied about how long he knew Casey but it was being mixed up between how long she had known him online vs. in person. That's all.

So if George were to have a heart attack, she will blame the media for all of the emotional stress he's been under, and not their daughter, Casey???:mad:

The only thing I took from the Fox news regarding Padilla not revoking Casey's bond is that he now is working with the police.

Cindy and George are afraid to interrogate Casey because
they are afraid they might be asked questions in a court room if this goes to trial in the future.

Yeah...let's just protect a murdering daughter! And if they don't think Caylee is dead, why not interrogate Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree