Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Baez with the "compelling arguements for most of KC's actions that he can not comment on right now"... he says that he will NOT be bullyed (sp?) into explaining the actions of his client by petty charges... he says that when it all comes out we will all understand why KC has done what she has...
THEN he has the nerve to say that it is still all about FINDING CAYLEE!
THEN LET KC TELL LE WHAT SHE KNOWS!
I don't think that I can take it anymore...

I DO NOT defend the family in any way... I am simply agree that I do not feel that the protest was misplaced and that if LE AND her family AND LP AND BH could not get KC to talk... people standing outside her house yelling rude things at her are not going to get it done. The media have a job to do... that is why they are there... we are respectfully watching from our computers and monitoring what is going on... but to be on her doorstep, virtually with pitchforks and torches flaming... is... IMO... wrong

The only thing wrong is what happened to Caylee. People have a right to protest. Its America.

I'm so worried that Tom Manley is going to bail Casey out.....

I don't care how many people jump on me for saying this, just remember where you heard it.
There is more to his relationship with Casey then meets the eye!!
That doesn't sound like an attorney..that sounds like a man who is personally involved.
She doesn't have any money. He has spent all week with her. It's sickening in my opinion.
If OCSO got one up on him...FINALLY...I say more power to them.

An earlier theory about the relationship between Baez and Casey was that he ws the attorney the hookers use but there is no record of her being arrested for that...just a thought.Maybe he worked for one her friends.

I DO NOT defend the family in any way... I am simply agree that I do not feel that the protest was misplaced and that if LE AND her family AND LP AND BH could not get KC to talk... people standing outside her house yelling rude things at her are not going to get it done. The media have a job to do... that is why they are there... we are respectfully watching from our computers and monitoring what is going on... but to be on her doorstep, virtually with pitchforks and torches flaming... is... IMO... wrong

I totally agree. As a slightly stubborn person it would make me determined not to talk, not one word.

Whew, I don't know about yall, but I have got one motha of a headache after all this... seriously.

Ahhh...take an aspirin or a shot of scotch and get some sleep, pal.

This case really makes us crazy..and sitting on the computer CAN hurt your eyes and head...

Have a good night and will see you this weekend!:blowkiss:

Baez is blowing smoke. No one is claiming to use DNA to determine alive or dead. They can tell that Caylee was dead when the hair was left in the trunk due to the traces of decomp left from the follicle on the root of the hair. DNA simply confirms it was her. Baez knows that, he's just hoping potential jurors don't get it.

Susan
Susan, you just brought up something I've been wondering about. Is it your impression that the hair had the follicle attached (confirming DNA) or was there decomp ON the hair that the lab was able to swab off? Or is it both? The big news would be follicle AND decomp ON the hair.

on the NG show they said they have new info on casey and the internet, wonder what it is

They were saying that wheels were in motion already to revoke her bond. Jose was told this evening and said that LE made a spectacle and that they were grandstanding by arresting her tonight. Homicide arrested her instead of ecomnomic crime
Beaz knew at 5:30 and was told then that LE had no intention of arresting her. DNA experts tell him that you can't tell whether a person was alive or dead when the DNA was left. Beaz is steamed, he is making a stand against LE. THis might not be the right path. Blaming LE for not finding CAylee.

That's what I heard, too. I HOPE it's true!

*snipped
If no one is charged for releasing the private email between LDB and JB... I will be convinced in what Cindy said tonight is true.

This is what I said early today via PM:

So, Casey is back in LE Custody. And whomever copied and sent the (legally private) email from LDB to JB could be facing some major charges. Both of them are irrate about this being on media.

However, who is to say the email is legit? Either A. the person who shared the email with the world deleted the privacy disclosure at the end of the emails. OR... B. the emails are fake. Regardless, BIG NO NO.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

I would definitely agree with you regarding the emails. I can't see what good it would do for JB to release those emails. It looks like a leak from the LE side of things but doesn't make much sense as to why they would have done that purposefully either. Unless someone was just trying to help out a friend reporter.

BTW, looks like a lot of crap is going on in front of the house again. Guess it's the 11 o'clock news getting protesters to interview. Uck.

I don't think the protesters believed that their actions would lead Casey to talk - she's not talking because she doesn't want to reveal what she did with Caylee. That ain't going to change.

I think the protesters wanted her to know in no uncertain terms that no one is buying her act.

Mobbing a small suburban street on a Friday night is not that big a deal as a one-time thing, but it couldn't have continued indefinitely.

Where was Leonard when all this was occurring? Peering out through the windshield, or was he out in the scrum?

Regardless of what JB says, here's my take. The protesters were starting to push the family over the edge, and the reason Yuri went in was to get Casey out of there "alive", and back under his control. He wanted to make sure that he got her back into a solitary cell, whereas if sheriff's dept. had picked her up, they could have exposed her accidentally to other's being arrested at the jail, etc.

From what I'm seeing on the 11pm local news here, Cindy is really on the verge of losing it. I think Yuri wanted to get Casey out of there before the house literally "blew up".

Jose is on foxorlando now. He is telling same story I've read above about fax, timing, display of LE, Using the big guns for the arrest. Jose says DNA is DNA and you can't tell if a person is alive or dead. Body Farm information was leaked by Law Enforcement. Jose doesn't have it. OCSO is making leaks, Jose says it's about time,and it's a little bid ridiculous that they want to make puppets out of us all. They knew about the protest and the cameras and did this minor charge arrest showboating. They should be looking for Caylee. I'm going to keep trying to talk to you with the most amount of dignity I can. We have a constitution, kids are in Iraq dying to protect it. And presumption of innocence. The grandstanding is very upsetting to Jose. They knew about Folks, this is a perfect example of what these police officers are doing. We hope our police officers would be doing this justly. Wow, is he on a rant. I'm going to stop typing now, You get the gist.

It's frustrating to think that this is what Baez is telling George and Cindy. It only fuels their belief that it's an "us verses LE" situation. The Anthony's want to believe Casey is being persecuted by the police........that they're out to get her and not out looking for Caylee.

LE did what they did tonight because they could. From what has been stated, it appears a lot of folks on this board don't believe in the constitution or even the concept of innocent until proven guilty, etc. We've been having these disucssions. I read and gasp at those who would throw every thing this country stands for, the freedoms it was founded on away because they believe (supsect don't know for a fact) someone did something they disapprove of....a horrible something. Please, I beg some of you, stop and think.

My heart is sad for the Anthonys. Whatever their daughter did or didn't do, they just don't have the money to stop it....to hire an attorney with clout in the system, to get out of the public eye, to post the bond themselves.

Tonight was a major display of the criminal system as it operates for the poor and middle class as opposed to the rich. You would never see a Kennedy or a Trump in trouble for those same offenses being hauled away like that. Folks, it just doesn't happen for those charges. A Kennedy wouldn't have to be be holden to the likes of the Padillas ...oh, I'm gonna bail you out...oops changed my mind....oops changed my mind again. It's pathetic. An rich folks would behind their gated community gate or in their private compound,

Sorry to be so wound up, but abuse of police power is an abuse to be very, very wary of......

Look, no need to apologize for saying "your piece". We are all entitled. My pissed off attitude has nothing to do with the constitution or any other thing the United States stand for. I am PISSED OFF that Jose Baez would have the BALLS to stand in front of God and everybody and say that what happened tonite was to make his client "LOOK BAD". Helloooooo... I think she had that one in the bag weeks ago!!! And she got re-arrested tonite because, guess what, she broke the law! Yeah, there's a lot of emotion surrounding this case. And good reason for it. But the chit that came out of JB's mouth tonite insults all of our intelligence.

An earlier theory about the relationship between Baez and Casey was that he ws the attorney the hookers use but there is no record of her being arrested for that...just a thought.Maybe he worked for one her friends.

HOOKERS..ugh oh. Where did you pull that one from?

A bit off topic ...I think that the protestors could use their energy and time more productively but, isn't this freedom to demonstrate and free speech what 'OUR' soldiers are dying for???
Signed,
An Army wife and mother

You're darned right it is and thank your Army family for preserving that right for me please.

I won't jump on ya, but I will sit beside ya and say "AMEN SISTA"
This guy shows no professionalism whatsoever. He is upset because he has personal feelings for her.
NO ATTORNEY SHOULD ACT LIKE THAT!! NO GOOD ATTORNEY WOULD.
Remember the other day when the cops just happened to drop into his office while Casey was there?? Maybe they think the same thing. Maybe they know the same thing.

This is getting ridiculous. Maybe they thought this would be the one chance they would have to get her away from JB long enough to "talk" to her again.

I bet she won't say a word though. I bet JB has drilled it into her head not too.

This whole thing makes me sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member