Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked if they could be retrieved if she deleted them from her computer and another said yes. This was in response to whether a hard drive could ever be completely wiped so LE couldn't recover. I've been told how by a forensic computer person but the average computer person has no way to do it. They could give it a good try and make it really really hard but some stuff might still be recoverable. I don't want to say too much because I don't want some freak to be able to do it from what I say but it can be done.
Thank you. I knew it could be done.

OK, that's hilarious! I should not laugh, but the thought of putting that one down in the "yes this stuff really happens in real life" log book cracks me up. I can totally see calling 911 for that - angry cows could be life threatening! I can't wait to tell Mr. Litig8r about that one.

It sounded like someone had dropped a load of bricks on my porch. You know, cows don't usually go up steps...this one did. IT was drinking out of the little barrel fountain on my front porch and EATING MY DOG'S FOOD.

Silly cow. But scared the bejebus out of me at 1AM.

This has bugged me for a long time - does Cindy not understand the purpose of 911? It is for life threatening emergencies!! Not a stolen car, not "my daughter needs to be arrested" (missing child - definitely call 911!) and NOT for protesters! Cindy uses 911 as her personal hotline to police.

Not sure how they do things in Orlando, but there ARE places where 911 really is for anything and everything, or at the very least officers at local PDs will instruct you to use it that way. Don't know which, but I do know people who have dialed the PD's non-emergency number to report things like property theft, and been instructed to dial 911. And I'm talking about people in the major cities, not small towns.

But yea, that's one of my pet peeves. Especially when there's something serious going on and dumbasses are clogging the lines. :furious:

It sounded like someone had dropped a load of bricks on my porch. You know, cows don't usually go up steps...this one did. IT was drinking out of the little barrel fountain on my front porch and EATING MY DOG'S FOOD.

Mine were just standing out in the yard in the pouring rain like they belonged there. They didn't - the house was in a developed area. They had wandered off someone's property.

That is too funny. I have a picture of an entire herd of cows in my yard a few years ago. They had broken down a fence a few miles away and come into our subdivision. They liked my yard and my neighbor's yards best and were just having a field day in the grass. They were eating everything. . I let my German Shepherd and my pit bull out and they decided to "move on". LOL

I called the police and they found the owner who came after them

Mine were just standing out in the yard in the pouring rain like they belonged there. They didn't - the house was in a developed area. They had wandered off someone's property.

One morning I woke up, was driving down my mile long driveway, and an emu was running down the driveway in front of me. I rubbed my eyes, looked again, and there it was...galloping down my driveway. Odd stuff when you live in the country, huh?

The weather channel just said winds on the NE side of Gustav are 162 mph! Okay, I'm heading to the Gustav link...

One morning I woke up, was driving down my mile long driveway, and an emu was running down the driveway in front of me. I rubbed my eyes, looked again, and there it was...galloping down my driveway. Odd stuff when you live in the country, huh?

Please remind me - wtf is an emu? Lol!

I remember...

me too! I almost said "is that you Cindy" but decided to let it be. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me a bit for her to be reading every word> when she is not out looking for Caylee of course. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member