Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted about a series of books called "Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure". One of the characters is Zanny the Nanny.

I asked my son (21) and his girlfriend (20) if they have heard of the books. She said they read it in grade school.

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272

That was an early on theory + question on WS about how she may have actually came about the name Zanny. Books were talked about. It was in late July on the threads when it came up. She lived in a magical world where nothing appeared as it seemed.

Ya know, Piz. We are all individuals. Just because we post and maybe agree on some things...we are not responsible for what other posters think! We are not drinking from the same kool-aid batch.

:spit:

Just imagine the mess this will be when TES finds Caylees body.

GA and Cindy will be going crazy trying to find the killer!!

Maybe that's because he's in a different county. Isn't Kissimmee in a different county than Orlando?

Yes, it's in a different county. Kissimmee is in Osceola County - Orlando is Orange County.

Hi fellow sleuthers...just stopping in to say hi and to add a few comments. I think of Tim Miller using all his resources and money to mount a huge search for this baby, and all the detectives were on the ground to help out today, then Beth Holloway shows up because she remembers how many people helped her search for Natalee....and George and Cindy and LEE dont even bother.

I really am sick and tired of hearing about they wont help because they want to search for a 'live' Caylee.

The fact remains that NOBODY in that family is standing up for this little girl.

I don't care if they are in denial....when someone brings all their organization to aid YOUR FAMILY and you sit on your rear end, yelling at everyone else to search...you are truly horrible human beings.

Either they dont want her found becasue they are complicit in hiding her body.

Or they dont want her found because Casey would yell at them (a la the first jail call).

But in no way are they not searching becasue they are optomistic and believe Caylee is alive.

Heck, even if they did, this would certainly rule out a lot of things!

What is wrong with these people? They are takers and not givers and they are like that in every area of their sorry lives.

Somebody needs to tell them to step up to the plate and act like GRANDPARENTS!

Thanks..I needed that.

As you can see, I haven't gotten very far in this thread....Tracy your words were PERFECTION! This baby girl has captured my heart, she is included in my prayers and thoughts daily. I wake up thinking about her, go to bed thinking about her, cry for her....she has become a part of my life.

Why can't her 4 closest family members feel the same?

Does anyone know about Jose Baez having 3 hours last night to turn in casey and when LE saw they had not left the house, they went and got her.

Well, that's a juicy little tidbit. I wonder if it is true. My opinion of it was LE went and got her themselves because they didn't want to do it on his schedule.
Lanie

Maybe that's because he's in a different county. Isn't Kissimmee in a different county than Orlando?

Osceloa County. Next co over. Kissimmee is Not far from Orange Co.

You are surprised Casey lied? Remember, if her lips are movin', she's lyin'.

Not surprised just the stories these people come up with.
It is like a good mystrie novel.
To bad poor innocent little Caylee seems to be forgotten in all this from her own family.:mad:

LOL! Sorry, Folks! Thanks, Patty!:blowkiss:

Hey Paladine, I've spent the last 2 days sending out apologies to people I popped off to on the threads, cause my emotions were so raw. Just saying.... But I made a personal decision early on (yep, I'm new) to always listen to Patty.

Piz, I've been trying to follow your posts on here this evening, and I'm not sure what you are getting at. Is it just that we should not expect Baez to give us anything because he's the defense? If that's it, I get that. If there is something more than that, I'm missin' it.

What everyone else is saying appears to be a side-show that has nothing to do with the merits of this case.
I'm curious what you think is worth dicsussing as merits of this case.

My post was in response to an earlier post that suggested that Casey confess, or that her stance of innocence was disingenuous, based on the actions and comments of others around her, like Cindy, and George, and maybe Lee.

My position is that whatever nutty thing Cindy says, or Padilla does, or whether Cindy isn't searching or putting up no trespass signs in front of her house, etc. etc. is a side-show. I never said it shouldn't be discussed. But it has little to do with Casey's ultimate fate. And it shouldn't factor into Casey's decision to either plea or go to trial.

I hope this helps.

IDK, I think she looks much more like the CA marine, but that's just me.

True...

l_711d3fedd78fae98521d171c7c338904.jpg

LP on now..it does say the people at the wrecking company did smell "that smell"

LP surety company in TX revoked bond not him..safety issue

Jose is just now finding out why the bond was revoked. WTF kinda lawyer is this guy?

Is that a Cracker Jack on his law degree?

IDK, I think she looks much more like the CA marine, but that's just me.

Not just you. I don't see the resemblance to Jesse OR Mr. Grund. Nada.

If you're talking about JP Chatt, I'm with you all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2