Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you actually read the report, the statements just made about the decomp smell on Geraldo are incorrect.

My post was in response to an earlier post that suggested that Casey confess, or that her stance of innocence was disingenuous, based on the actions and comments of others around her, like Cindy, and George, and maybe Lee.

My position is that whatever nutty thing Cindy says, or Padilla does, or whether Cindy isn't searching or putting up no trespass signs in front of her house, etc. etc. is a side-show. I never said it shouldn't be discussed. But it has little to do with Casey's ultimate fate. And it shouldn't factor into Casey's decision to either plea or go to trial.

I hope this helps.
Much clearer now, thanks.

I tend to agree that the side-show isn't what should define Casey's defense, but it certainly does add to the drama...

Appreciate your response.

ETA: You can disregard my other post, too. I just wanted to try and understand where you were coming from.

Osceloa County. Next co over. Kissimmee is Not far from Orange Co.
Most lawyers stick pretty much to one county. He must be hungry to take a case he won't be paid for in $$$ in a different county.

Wow ~ trying to catch up with you guys is tough. I recall that last weekend and the weekend before, everyone got a little tense. Maybe we should all stop and sing Kumbaya together.

True...

l_711d3fedd78fae98521d171c7c338904.jpg

I think Caylee looks alot like JP Chatt. Especially the pic of Caylee in the car seat, wearing the baseball cap. The eyes of the beholder, I guess.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Jose is just now finding out why the bond was revoked. WTF kinda lawyer is this guy?

Is that a Cracker Jack on his law degree?

If I had a nickel for everytime I believed Baez was telling the truth..... I'd have empty pockets.

Most lawyers stick pretty much to one county. He must be hungry to take a case he won't be paid for in $$$ in a different county.

Really? Lawyers around here work all over the State..odd.

Hey friends..the other night Leonard said that she is only intersted in herself, she doesnt talk about Caylee to anyone etc.

I thought he had SO MANY VALID points about revoking her bond!

Why isnt he saying this in front of Baez? Did anyone notice that? I think Leonard was Right On when he said that earlier.

JG's dad is on...

short one date thing..then she notified JG that he was the father..he had dna testing done, not the father. JG suggested adoption..Casey said it wasn't an option. JG still believes he heard Caylee in background but not 100% sure. Casey wanted out of her house..mom controlling. JG's dad crying and holding out hope that Caylee is alive.

Maybe Casey was playing a video/dvd of Caylee and that is what he heard.

Much clearer now, thanks.

I tend to agree that the side-show isn't what should define Casey's defense, but it certainly does add to the drama...

Appreciate your response.

ETA: You can disregard my other post, too. I just wanted to try and understand where you were coming from.
I believe the side show will come into play in the trial however. All the covering up of their daughter's behavior. Cindy's telling one of Casey's friends that Casey is a sociopath (altho I have NO DOUBT Cindy will lie under oath).

Murt has a medical condition. He is not allowed to search. He tried to today. He went to the sign up. He is a very good friend of mine, who lost his Wife and Son. A good hearted soul, who simply cares. He is giving us all local look, spending his money, his gas, and wear and tear on his car, to give us updates out of the kindness of his heart.

I must say, I am VERY protective of my friends! Especially elderly people with hearts of gold.

(((((Huge hugs for Murt!)))))
Bless his heart.:highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members