Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew!
I have been trying to register and post for a couple weeks! - Finally, I am in!

Not really anything to say that hasn't already been said...I have followed the case since the beginning and read and watched every last bit of paperwork and footage.. I am so saddened and confused by this case! - Wish there was a way to make Casey talk (although I don't think she will, I think she will carry her secret to her grave!).

Also wanted to commend everyone here for their dedication, determination, wisdom and insight on this case! I am so impressed by the collective thoughts here!

(ok, back to regularly scheduled general discussion!) - Thanks for having me!

Welcome andjusticeforall

CINDY RESPONDS

"George and I don't have much money. We need help. We believe our daughter Casey. We need professional help. So.... if you are a PI or have a special skill please help us.

Anyone know what has happened to the fund apparently created by or on behalf of the A family, soliciting funds to help find Caylee? IIRC, it was on some kinda myspace page or something.

Cindy believes Caylee is alive. We don't really know about George, but I suspect, Cindy is constantly telling him she's alive, but deep down he knows better. So will Casey accept the limited immunity deal, no IMHO, because if she did she would definately lose her mother's support and probably her father's also.

At this point, I'm not sure Cindy would accept it even if Caylee's body is found. Sorry for being so graphic, but after two and a half months, there wouldn't be much left that would be recognizable as Caylee. The only possibility is the clothing on the body.

I think Cindy will say, "that's not Caylee's body" and continue to believe Caylee is still alive and being held by someone. A DNA match between Caylee and the body wouldn't prove it was Caylee to Cindy as she believes DNA is "hocus pocus."

Sarge,

They have belongings, they have a house...sell them if they really believe the gamble is a good one. If they BELIEVE this strongly I can see many ways to try and get the ball rolling.

Cindy has proved over and over she's not shy and very confrontaional. Why doesn't she go to a college and get some professor to point her in a direction. She can try and get a book movie deal and split rights with a PI? Or recoup her monies from selling everything this way.

I think somewhere in their heart they must realize it's not a good gamble and they don't believe all Casey is saying. Elsewise, I don't think to quote Cindy.."sitting on your azz" and waiting for somebody to land in your lap helps ANYTHING.

I actually think that if they believe Casey this strongly, they need to start moving heaven and earth to get their grandbaby back and clear their daughter. I would, if I believed as they claim they do. But I don't believe Casey, so I wouldn't gamble.

That's what is so sad about it. Cindy is adimate that Caylee is alive. Casey will not accept immunity and this is probably a big reason why. Pretty much the ONLY people that are on her side is her family. If she admits what really happened she will lose ALL support. What Cindy is doing, probably unintentionally, is so unfair to Caylee.

LE has given Casey so many chances with the accident theory, she would be stupid not to take them up on it. Ugh, what a mess--a sad, sad mess. :mad:

If casey were to talk and tell the truth i honestly believe her mother would still support her and her family,, i no if my son (pray to god never) were to put himself in a similar position i would encourge him to tell the truth and assure him i will always love him no matter what even if i didnt approve of what had happened he's lose my support by lieing more than telling the truth

Phew!

Not really anything to say that hasn't already been said...I have followed the case since the beginning and read and watched every last bit of paperwork and footage.. I am so saddened and confused by this case! - Wish there was a way to make Casey talk (although I don't think she will, I think she will carry her secret to her grave!).

Also wanted to commend everyone here for their dedication, determination, wisdom and insight on this case! I am so impressed by the collective thoughts here!

:) Welcome

CINDY RESPONDS

"George and I don't have much money. We need help. We believe our daughter Casey. We need professional help. So.... if you are a PI or have a special skill please help us.

Ok. LP stepped up to the plate. No one talked....Next!

Phew!

:Welcome-12-june: Look forward to posting with ya :blowkiss:

Sarge,

They have belongings, they have a house...sell them if they really believe the gamble is a good one. If they BELIEVE this strongly I can see many ways to try and get the ball rolling.

Cindy has proved over and over she's not shy and very confrontaional. Why doesn't she go to a college and get some professor to point her in a direction. She can try and get a book movie deal and split rights with a PI? Or recoup her monies from selling everything this way.

I think somewhere in their heart they must realize it's not a good gamble and they don't believe all Casey is saying. Elsewise, I don't think to quote Cindy.."sitting on your azz" and waiting for somebody to land in your lap helps NOTHING.

I actually think that if they believe Casey this strongly, they need to start moving heaven and earth to get their grandbaby back and clear their daughter. I would if I believed as they claim they do. But I don't believe Casey, so I wouldn't gamble.

I agree that if my daughter was charged I would find a way to get her out of jail. George and Cindy did NOT do that! So... to me that means they just want Caylee back and are not too worried about Casey.

But... they COULD have done much more... money wise, with public support.

AND they could have gotten a much better lawyer, pro bono!

Whether the person who's site this was posted on http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ting-of-casey/ is respected here or not I believe all leads should be taken seriously until proven otherwise. How sad if this happened to be the lead that would find Caylee and it was tossed aside just because it was originally posted on a site operated by someone who is not respected at WS.

I found something interesting posted on another site that is not respected here. I pmed a mod and asked if I could post it and was told that nothing from this particular site (not the one posted above) could be posted here.
But the post I am referring to should definitely be looked into. This person saw someone matching Casey's description and car on a highway getting a shovel out of her car on one of the highway's mentioned during the time frame.

I am a newbie here, but I have been lurking for a while. The twists and turns in this case are CRAZY! There are a couple of things that I need help with: 1. What date was the Lee/Casey jailhouse tape that has Casey saying that JB was going to bring her videos to let her know what the press was saying for a good laugh? (it is in the "Jose Baez new conference admission thread), and 2. What about LP saying that Casey has changed her story, and that she dropped off Caylee at Blanchard Park to ZG and Sam? I don't know, maybe I am the one that is crazy!

Welcome I'm a Newbie too. Trying to catch up with the thread. No. You are not crazy. I can't point you in the right direction exactly but if you go to the main Caylee page there are the list of threads and the media thread would have those things. I remember both of your queries but not much help. Sorry

I found something interesting posted on another site that is not respected here. I pmed a mod and asked if I could post it and was told that nothing from this particular site (not the one posted above) could be posted here.
But the post I am referring to should definitely be looked into. This person saw someone matching Casey's description and car on a highway getting a shovel out of her car on one of the highway's mentioned during the time frame.

Don't, this is what he does,he already knows all that we know. he is a vulture JMO

Cagney, they say they saw this on the 27th. The car was at the amscot 7am on the 27th.

I agree that if my daughter was charged I would find a way to get her out of jail. George and Cindy did NOT do that! So... to me that means they just want Caylee back and are not too worried about Casey.

But... they COULD have done much more... money wise, with public support.

AND they could have gotten a much better lawyer, pro bono!

If my son was suspected of killing his child (or anyone) for that matter, I would not try to get him out of jail. I would support him, but I wouldn't get him out of jail.

Drew Peterson is on Casey's side! Just ask him.

Some interesting parallels in both cases. In Drew's case it's, "Stacy ran off with another man" and in Casey's case it's, "Caylee was kidnapped by her babysitter." In both cases there's been no evidence to support these claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda