Those Compelling Reasons for Silence

oh yea, and don't forget she can say anything because she will put Caylee's life at risk. But of course, Cindy wants us to go find Caylee and take her away from these dangerous people. That makes no sense which means to me that it is all fabrication.

It seems today there have been some people that really do believe she may be alive and I'm not sure why ? Haven't we been leaked enough info that she is gone?

the dna evidence is "just one of many" other factors that point to the evidence that Caylee is gone. Sorry to say.
Also, unless it is a research article contesting the DNA evidence credibility, what an expert says they beleive is not sufficient evidence. Did this expert conduct a study and have it published in a reputable peer reviewed journal or did these experts just come up with their own unpublished data analysis?
So my question in what journal what this information published that the los angeles times was quoting? I did not see a reference.

Like I said this is just one of many and a lot of data analysis has been published on this very thing. There are way to many unclear factors here with the dna evidence. We don't even know what type of dna testing was preformed on the hair sample.

When I still believed that Caylee was alive, my theory was that Casey had been involved or witnessed a murder and in order to protect her daughter, sent her into hiding with someone that she trusted and knew they'd take good care as long as was necessary, even permanently.

Where is this person that was supposedly murdered? I'm sure the police would have looked at Casey's circle of friends to see if anyone was "missing". And even if this was true initially, with all the publicity, don't you think the person that had the child would have felt "safe" to contact the police or the FBI to come get Caylee? Which of her friends do you think has not been investigated fully by the police at this point?

Like I said this is just one of many and a lot of data analysis has been published on this very thing. There are way to many unclear factors here with the dna evidence. We don't even know what type of dna testing was preformed on the hair sample.

Can you point to those articles that your are referring to that disprove dna evidence?

Where is this person that was supposedly murdered? I'm sure the police would have looked at Casey's circle of friends to see if anyone was "missing". And even if this was true initially, with all the publicity, don't you think the person that had the child would have felt "safe" to contact the police or the FBI to come get Caylee? Which of her friends do you think has not been investigated fully by the police at this point?

Or how about just dropping her off somewhere...how much info will they get out of a 3 year old ??

"The FBI estimated the odds of unrelated people sharing those genetic markers to be as remote as 1 in 113 billion."

A little girl goes missing.
Mother doesn't even call 911 grandmother does.
Mother lies throughout investigation.
Dogs hit on decomp.
GM says car smells like a dead body.
Guy from tow yard says smelled the same as when someone committed suicide in car.
DNA evidence/hairsamples

You have GOT to be kidding!

Come on guys! this is not a movie. this is not hollywood nor universal studios. There is no conspiracy. no drug deal gone bad. no babysitter. no job. and certainly not any other body (unfortunately) in that "dam car.!"
Casey is not that smart! She purposely or accidentally hurt Caylee and unsuccessfully tried to lie and cover it up. That's all there is to it.

Sadly, I agree.

Or how about just dropping her off somewhere...how much info will they get out of a 3 year old ??
ok ok ok well then if this were even a possibility

1 hasn't Ga quit pulling his sign?

2 Can CA tell us where to look

3 why didn't she question Casey about these peopl per Ca they never talked about where Caylee was while she was out of jail

I don't know guys this is pretty far fetched I think that baby was in the trunk of that car I only know I would be asking more questions if it were my daughter and grand daughter....jmo

I think my post is pretty clear that I no longer believe this theory.

3 why didn't she question Casey about these peopl per Ca they never talked about where Caylee was while she was out of jail

I don't know guys this is pretty far fetched I think that baby was in the trunk of that car I only know I would be asking more questions if it were my daughter and grand daughter....jmo

In her last confrontation with a protester she said she DID ask her and she said she doesn't know where she is

I think Rosemom was agreeing with you. she was just desputing another post.

I think in the end that makes this case the most difficult for me. We cannot truly know. Maybe we will never know....it is not likely we will know until the conclusion of the trial.

I hope she is still alive and in a safe place mentally and physically.

We do know (from what has been leaked) that Caylee is gone.

There is nobody for Casey to protect with silence.

This isn't a movie we can watch. But the forensic and circumstancial evidence we've been given says a lot.

IMO

In her last confrontation with a protester she said she DID ask her and she said she doesn't know where she is

yeah, the question is not where is Caylee but who did you give Caylee to. She has insisted it was Zenaida which we know is not the case. But I think, Casey has at least been consitent in saying she does not know where Caylee is. But apparently they all insist that they know who has her but they can't tell us because its too dangerous. yet they insist that everyone else go find her.:crazy:

Don't poo hoo that thought , she could have coerced anyone of her "partners" to help her...

Highly unlikely - the depth of these r/s are in Caseys mind - hanging out
at fusion or having a few brews is a long way from help me hide the body

She may have attracted these guys but she sure wasnt able to keep them
these were booty calls not romantic r/s.

Besides more people know more likely the truth comes out - Casey
was a con and cons dont trust marks

Highly unlikely - the depth of these r/s are in Caseys mind - hanging out
at fusion or having a few brews is a long way from help me hide the body

She may have attracted these guys but she sure wasnt able to keep them
these were booty calls not romantic r/s.

Besides more people know more likely the truth comes out - Casey
was a con and cons dont trust marks

True ..... I was just thinking about the deputy and why he lied about "knowing" her... it was in the back of my mind with my post

My first guess would be embarrassment - he got sucked in by a liar
and a thief

The second would be he wasnt thinking ................

Come on guys! this is not a movie. this is not hollywood nor universal studios. There is no conspiracy. no drug deal gone bad. no babysitter. no job. and certainly not any other body (unfortunately) in that "dam car.!"
Casey is not that smart! She purposely or accidentally hurt Caylee and unsuccessfully tried to lie and cover it up. That's all there is to it.

agreed and I don't believe the LE would state that it was caylee's DNA if they weren't 100% sure that it belonged to her. They've been holding the DNA close to their vest from day 1, I don't think they'd just come out and say "yeah we found it and we're pretty sure it's hers, but hey you never know." THEY know it's hers or they wouldn't have announced it. IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back