Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! Someone brought a baby doll and set it up there......

The shorts...kinda makes me think he might be a bicycle traffic police officer. Never see shorts on police who ride in cars.
Thats what I thought too but I saw one the other night (maybe last Friday when they took her back to jail) get out of a car in shorts and I said at the time that I thought only bicycle cops wore shorts.

It annoyed me the other day with that little girl holding the sign. What was that parent thinking.

Besides that, it is very hot in Florida and the heat comes up from the ground as well as beaming on this child's head. Her little face was so red. People just don't think!

The situation out there is a powder keg. Last night fights and the gun removal is a perfect example. No way no how should kids be there.

What's up with that doll you guys? OMG, that thing looks SPOOKY!!!

what is that? A doll? Sorry, just arrived and haven't searched the threads. freaky. can't be a kid standing still?

The doll is holding a sign ?? or something? That's weird.

It's most def a doll.
MyFoxOrlando-MobileWebCam1_12207371.jpg

OMG..that is a Doll and they are standing it up facing the house on the sidewalk

They should put a voice recorder on that doll saying "Mommie they are getting closer...Mommie they know you did it...Mommie grandma is going to kill you...Mommie better hide from grandpa....

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member