ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I supposed to be seeing on those 15 pages? I can't find a reference to ZG's children.

You can see the reference to the ford focus that Casey was sending out with the text about caylee missing can't you?????????? :)

Yes but she did put this same ZG at the Sawgrass and she also gave the name (correctly) of two of her children. I don't have a link but heard that on her (ZG's) last interview.

And wasn't there something also about the same vehicle that ZG drove (see the revised ZFG kidnapping tale)? If through any means or method they can prove CA saw and used ZG's info those days she and TL went apartment hunting and then proceeded to concoct a fair-fetched tale using all ZG's info then they may have some kind of a chance. I wonder if they can subpoena CA's computer records to see if she viewed ZG's myspace before 6/17/08. At the very least, now ZG will not be picked upon anymore by the buzzards.

You can see the reference to the ford focus that Casey was sending out with the text about caylee missing can't you?????????? :)

Yes, but there was never a question that Casey alleged 'her' ZFG drove a Ford Focus. That's the story she told LE. My question is, does the ZG that's suing drive a 2008 Ford Focus?

:laugh:

[/B]

Interesting - they're not suing because Casey named her as the kidnapper, they're suing because she has the same name as the imaginary kidnapper. I think ZG would have a better chance of winning if she sued the people who gave her that name.

Just sayin'. This is a ridiculous and frivolous suit and will be thrown out.

Claps! This news made my day. John M. is a well-known attorney here in O-Town and doesn't get skeered easily. This aught to be pretty exciting. Good for Zenaida.

LOL, it made my day too. I've been sick all day, but when I heard Z finally got a good attorney, I perked up. In fact, we suspect that Gloria Allred referred her (another long story)... So it was great news indeed!!

OMG. Just got home and read this. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and it doesn't surprise me. Does every ZG in the US get to sue her ?

Well, I understand the attempt by them to sue because of the trouble caused her but I just don't see how they can blame her, it was the media and bloggers persecuting this woman after the coincidences in Casey's story to this woman's existence were revealed to the Press.

The name suits them well, they just press on and on.

But defense will just show the affidavit that Casey signed and that will be the end of the story, if it even makes it to trial. Judge may throw it out before hand.

The sad part about all of this is that people can sue, protest, lie, gain publicity, make money, throw fits, spray people with hoses, endanger their children and sell home video of family and none of it really matters because Caylee is still missing. WOW, how did the real cause here get lost?

Do you have a link showing the ZG who is suing drives a 2008 Silver Ford Focus?

From the document I just downloaded that is the analysis of Brittany S., the neighbor's cell phone, on pg. 14 of 17, there is an incoming text to B from KC, that says "a silver ford focus, 4 dr." Will that work for you? Here, I'll even give you a link to the document, if that helps:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/06.pdf

[/b]

Interesting - they're not suing because Casey named her as the kidnapper, they're suing because she has the same name as the imaginary kidnapper. I think ZG would have a better chance of winning if she sued the people who gave her that name.

Or how about LE who released her name ? Why aren't there any more ZG's suing ?

Geez, Casey said it wasn't her when LE showed her a picture.
Everybody stands to gain from this tragesty.

LOL, it made my day too. I've been sick all day, but when I heard Z finally got a good attorney, I perked up. In fact, we suspect that Gloria Allred referred her (another long story)... So it was great news indeed!!

Well there is a shocker. Gloria Allred not wanting to take on a case to make her more money??? WOW, there is a God looking out for us all, she is the LAST thing this whole mess needs. I got enough of her during the Laci Peterson case.

Oh woah, what is Jose going to do now with a civil suit to defend as well as CA's criminal charges? :) Co-counsel, anyone?

Teeheehee

Yes, but there was never a question that Casey alleged 'her' ZFG drove a Ford Focus. That's the story she told LE. My question is, does the ZG that's suing drive a 2008 Ford Focus?

Well, I dunno, but seeing as how her attorney says...

"We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony," Morgan said.

And casey only mentioned 1 car...I kinda think she may drive a focus.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Just sayin'

Well, I understand the attempt by them to sue because of the trouble caused her but I just don't see how they can blame her, it was the media and bloggers persecuting this woman after the coincidences in Casey's story to this woman's existence were revealed to the Press.

The name suits them well, they just press on and on.

But defense will just show the affidavit that Casey signed and that will be the end of the story, if it even makes it to trial. Judge may throw it out before hand.

Or they may settle out of court...

From the document I just downloaded that is the analysis of Brittany S., the neighbor's cell phone, on pg. 14 of 17, there is an incoming text to B from KC, that says "a silver ford focus, 4 dr." Will that work for you? Here, I'll even give you a link to the document, if that helps:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/06.pdf

Again, we know Casey says the imaginary ZFG drives an imaginary 2008 Ford Focus. Do we know what the ZG who is suing drives?

Thanks... And I understand about being new. :crazy:

ETA: I'm sorry if it looked like I was jumping on you, because that wasn't my intention. I just wanted everyone reading here to know the reason ZG got an attorney. Plus her life was falling apart. Her and her children we being threatened nearly everyday. That's all I'm going to say. Just wanted to let you know my comment wasn't a personal attack on you...
:clap::clap::clap: Thank you so much for taking the time to help ZG.

I was very upset when she got dragged into the Casey mess. I am so glad she isn't in it on her own anymore.

Well, I dunno, but seeing as how her attorney says...

"We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony," Morgan said.

And casey only mentioned 1 car...I kinda think she may drive a focus.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Just sayin'

I think ZG's attorney needs to look at the police report where Casey says ZFG has no children, is older, goes by a different name, and lives at Sawgrass. Lots of people drive silver cars - why would the attorney not say it's the same car Casey described? What are the chances that an unemployed woman with no money drives a brand new car?

Well there is a shocker. Gloria Allred not wanting to take on a case to make her more money??? WOW, there is a God looking out for us all, she is the LAST thing this whole mess needs. I got enough of her during the Laci Peterson case.

Yes, lol, she does get around... :crazy:

Again, we know Casey says the imaginary ZFG drives an imaginary 2008 Ford Focus. Do we know what the ZG who is suing drives?

Well, I don't know the answer to that. But, Z's not on trial, nor should she be, and personally, I don't question her motives in suing at all.

Yes, but there was never a question that Casey alleged 'her' ZFG drove a Ford Focus. That's the story she told LE. My question is, does the ZG that's suing drive a 2008 Ford Focus?[/QUOI diTE]

Wow, I work and I don't drive a 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member