Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera 19 is workin somewhat, its a sky veiw at least its something:behindbar

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck19mobilecam.html

truck19mobilecam.html

Missin the cam. I also notice on NG the producer is not infront of the house... I have a gut feeling they will put the CAM on soon... Something is about to happen!:behindbar

Missin the cam. I also notice on NG the producer is not infront of the house... I have a gut feeling they will put the CAM on soon... Something is about to happen!:behindbar
There may be a problem with leaving the CAM activated due to them limiting the Media from in front of the Anthony residence.

The Media has been doing their reporting from down the street for some time now.

No need in discussing here the why, or why not FOX is only activating the CAM once daily and then freezing the frame.

Either they resume or they don't, nuff said.
First, I would like to thank you, TomsGirl, for all the screen shots, etc. you have provided. Unfortunately, it seems the webcam has not been working like it used too.

However, your post that I quoted above seems a bit harsh. People are checking this thread to see what is going on with the Web Cam. And, I think sometimes posters are discouraged because it is not working as it used to. I've seen MANY posts in the past about the times the cam is/is not working (maybe a newscast is going to start, etc.) so I'm unsure why all of a sudden people get "yelled at" for questioning its availability.

Sorry - just my opinion here. I know this is a thread to only discuss the webcam but I'm just confused about the post.

:)

First, I would like to thank you, TomsGirl, for all the screen shots, etc. you have provided. Unfortunately, it seems the webcam has not been working like it used too.

However, your post that I quoted above seems a bit harsh. People are checking this thread to see what is going on with the Web Cam. And, I think sometimes posters are discouraged because it is not working as it used to. I've seen MANY posts in the past about the times the cam is/is not working (maybe a newscast is going to start, etc.) so I'm unsure why all of a sudden people get "yelled at" for questioning its availability.

Sorry - just my opinion here. I know this is a thread to only discuss the webcam but I'm just confused about the post.

:)

I'm sorry if it sounded harsh amanstir.

When the posts drift from the subject the the CAM to discussing the case, Chit-Chat or rants, this isn't the thread.

Crazy cam went bye-bye? Dang I really liked it!

Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
No need in discussing here the why, or why not FOX is only activating the CAM once daily and then freezing the frame.

Either they resume or they don't, nuff said
Let me get this straight - this thread is supposed to be for Webcam related posts only. Now you are saying not to discuss the Webcam. Or, is it you can but nobody else can? :confused: (I can read and understand without the bold)

[/color][/size][/font]
Let me get this straight - this thread is supposed to be for Webcam related posts only. Now you are saying not to discuss the Webcam. Or, is it you can but nobody else can? :confused: (I can read and understand without the bold)
Keep posts relating to the CAM and all is fine, start drifting off on rants about FOX and it isn't.

we have mods who will delete inappropriate or ineffectual posts, and they are welcome to delete this one, as it is unfortunately also off-topic.
...snip...

Unless I'm reading you wrong (which is possible, I'm still half asleep) Tom's Girl *is* a mod here on Caylee's forum.

I'm not trying to sound snarky, and this post is directed to *everyone* who is complaining about FOX, not just Laece (yours is just the post I quoted)

JMHO, and take it for what it's worth :)

You guys. Tom'sGirl is the mod in here and if it wasn't for her, this thread would have been gone long ago. the conversation has gone so far afield and it was taking a lot of time to moderate it. Tom's Girl has generously volunteered her time to keep this forum on track so that the whole thing doesn't go poof.
if you have a complaint, write it in a pm, but to publicly be rude to ANY VOLUNTEER MODERATOR here is just not ever going to be tolerated.

I don't want to do anything wrong here, so mods please delete if necessary...

I just want to thank Tom'sGirl for always being here for us, I/we count on you and truly appreciate all your hard work!

Kutos to you girl!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I just spoke with an Alicia at the Assignment Editors desk and she explained they haven't been keeping the CAMS active outside the Anthony home since nothing really news worthy is happening.

LOL, I told her many are thrilled just to see a dog walk by and she laughed and understood.

She/Alicia did say possibly tomorrow they will have CAM activity at the vigil outside the Church where it's due to be held.............again, she possibly! :woohoo:

I just spoke with an Alicia at the Assignment Editors desk and she explained they haven't been keeping the CAMS active outside the Anthony home since nothing really news worthy is happening.

LOL, I told her many are thrilled just to see a dog walk by and she laughed and understood.

She/Alicia did say possibly tomorrow they will have CAM activity at the vigil outside the Church where it's due to be held.............again, she possibly! :woohoo:

Thank you for the update !!!

~ So sorry FOX did not activate any of the CAMS ~

~ So sorry FOX did not activate any of the CAMS ~

Been checking on and off all day myself...thank you TG for all you do in this thread ..........maybe tomorrow...we can at least hope:):clap:

:blowkiss: yes thanks Tomsgirl for all you do with the cams. We know you try hard & I wanted to say we do appreciate it. I love the screen shots, dont know how to do them but love them. :)

anybody got a clue what truck 25 is stuck on?

anybody got a clue what truck 25 is stuck on?

I'm guessing an accident on the Freeway???

You can see a unit with it's lights on in the middle and then I think a tow truck and another unit off to the side on the shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa