Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

I couldn't agree with this more. Due to the fact that people were beginning to acknowledge the smell, the car became her biggest liability. I think that she did want to return to and use the car at a future date, but she underestimated the time it would take for the smell to disapate. IMO, that's the reason she parked the car backed up to the dumpster. Any place else and people would wonder what the hell is smelling in that car and want to investigate. However, I think Casey came up with the idea that if someone walked by the car while it was next to the dumpster, they would automatically assume that the "dead squirrel" smell was coming from the dumpster and not the car.

yep, this is the exact reason, she had to lose the car or at least keep certain people away from it. {o/t: Btw G learned to ride a 2 wheeler! And wheres my expresso!}

What is it that you feel substantiates the body being moved 3 times. Trying to understand.

I really beleive that backing her car into the garage at the house 3times....make it stick out more because the neighbor noticed it....and it was a day or so after the last time that caylee was seen.....

and then the morning that JG said the she showed up in the morning to take a shower.......

also washing the jeep.......

those 3 things......

I think I might be on the wrong thread...lol went to add a emoticon and it removed all. I was supposed to be on the Nancy Grace thread for 10/8/08

The car was backed in to a parking space at Amscot, in my opinion so people wouldnt be walking by the trunk. If it did really run out of gas why would it be backed in? Would seem like to me you would push from the back and just get it in a space. Not take the time to actually push it past the space then move to the front of the car and push to back it in?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yep, this is the exact reason, she had to lose the car or at least keep certain people away from it. {o/t: Btw G learned to ride a 2 wheeler! And wheres my expresso!}
Thanks for the support! {o/t It's coming...iI have midterms coming up, so probably the first week of November and Sz's birthday. Woo-hoo for G! :dance: Talk to you soon. }

This totally ruins my mental image of her

I honestly had no idea that she jogged - She strikes me as Lazy

anyway

Good Night All

I agree with you as I think she is lazy as all get out, but if she did not take a cab and if there is no one else involved, she could only have walked or jogged. A lot of "ifs" in that sentence. We have so much information just not enough.
Goodnite to you!

I didn't know she was a jogger...I thought she was a "Heavy Pot user & drinker"

This is from the Blanchard Park/Nicole G thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69747&highlight=Blanchard+Park+jogging&page=3

Intrigued Mind

"This does add the idea that maybe casey is capable of murder of more than just caylee..

I recall in her interview with LE recordings, she said for quite a while her mom wouldn't even let her jog outside their neighborhood or around jay blanchard park because of that crime.. yet she hadnt been living at home at all since around june 10 on so how could her mom have been telling her it was unsafe because of that crime to jog in the hopesprings area?"

*I don't know if this all makes Casey a jogger, but I do remember the LE recordings referenced above. Also, if it meant jogging to a car to dump a body, I think anyone could be considered a jogger. HTH.

I think I might be on the wrong thread...lol went to add a emoticon and it removed all. I was supposed to be on the Nancy Grace thread for 10/8/08

Nevermind! i'm in the right spot. Just not clear on how to use this thing yet. Please forgive me. I'm getting ready to watch the 10pm showing, so I am behind on all the info. :blushing:

Someone needs to poke her effing eyes out for sporting those humungeous sunglasses after she had the gall to steal Amy*s money to buy them!

Bud Light for her boys, TP, OJ, waffles, meds, etc.... No wonder AL let her stay at his apartment. Push up bras are a staple for searching for someone*s missing child.

PTOOEY!

I don't think LE is sharing their information with LP

If he has any inside knowledge he obtained it on his own

I don't think so either. He would be spilling the beans all over TV and radio as fast as he could.

True. I'm inclined to think that she was. I'm not sure I believe that she disposed of the body that day but I do think that she was compelled to go back to where she had - to check things out.

assuming she was just going back to check --do you think that she threw Caylee in the water then? I would worry less if I buried a body in the ground..but if I put a body in the water, I would constantly be worried it would float to the surface (hence the paranoia to re-check)

I really beleive that backing her car into the garage at the house 3times....make it stick out more because the neighbor noticed it....and it was a day or so after the last time that caylee was seen.....

and then the morning that JG said the she showed up in the morning to take a shower.......

also washing the jeep.......

those 3 things......

For at least two of the times she backed her car into the A's garage, IMO she was loading up HER stuff to take to TONe's and did not want the neighborsto see THIS activity and walk over and ask her "where are you going and where is Caylee?" IIRC she had quite a load over at TONe's.

The shower at JG's is definitely suspicious to me.

Washing the Jeep- could be to remove evidence.

Nevermind! i'm in the right spot. Just not clear on how to use this thing yet. Please forgive me. I'm getting ready to watch the 10pm showing, so I am behind on all the info. :blushing:

Its on here again in a few minutes, the last call for NG! And I always watch the ancore! I have to hear her reprimand the defense panel one more time!

This is a little what Ive been working on.....havent set all the pings yet...just an idea

Sun-June-15 KC has big fight with CA

Mon-June-16 KC stays with Toni with out Caylee

Tues- June-17 1st time KC backs her car into the garage at the house
I think something happened to Caylee and KC puts her in the trunk-

Wed-June-18th 2nd time KC backs in car and barrows the neighbors shovel between 1;30pm-2;30pm
the body starts to smell so she decides to bury her in the ground at the house

Fri-June-20th runs out of gas-Toni helps to get gas cans-3rd time KC backs up her car into the garage
KC then gets Caylee body and puts her into something like a suite case or duffle bag
puts her into the trunk -Does KC keep her in the trunk? or moves her again?

I don't know what to think about the backing her car into the garage those 3 times.....must have been a reason for that to have stood out to the neighbors..... what was the shovel for?

Sat-June 21st

Sun-June 22nd

Mon-June-23rd neighbor BB see KC and a male with green truck at the house
GA-has car chase with KC-she is driving CA V.
where is KC car?

Tues-June-24th GA gas cans reported missing-KC comes to the house doesn't want
GA near the trunk-why?-because of decomp smell? Because Caylee is in there?
gives gas cans back to dad-if decomp was to bad wouldn't dad have noticed?

Wed-June-25th KC tells Amy about the bad smell in the car
I think the body really starts to decompose-she knows she cant keep it in the trunk any
longer or take it home-so she looks for a place to put it

Thurs-June-26th (could have put the car at Amscott later this evening or early hours the next day) ?

Fri-June-27th KC car at Amscot-KC tx Amy that the smell is solved
I think KC parked her car there to let it air out next to the dumpster

Sat-June-28th KC car at Amscot-ask people to help get gas cans

Sun-June-29th KC car at Amscot-ask Amy for gas cans

Mon-June-30th Amy takes KC to buy a gas can-KC car gets towed-Toni leaves for NY

Tues-July-1st KC driving Toni-jeep-showers at Jess (?) why

Wed-July-2nd KC driving Toni jeep-Ricardo wakes to KC washing clothes-
KC writes dairy of days-Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo

Thurs-July-3rd KC has Toni jeep

Fri-July-4th KC has Toni jeep

Sat-July-5th KC drives Toni jeep thru car wash and picks up Toni from airport
-nightmares began-stays full time at Toni's house-per his statement
Could KC have used Toni's jeep any time between the dates he was gone June 30-July5
to move the body again-there for needing to go thru a car wash??
plus the nightmares started
also the facts of shower at Jess on the 1st and washing clothes at Ricardo's the 2nd

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HorrorSoup
Back