George and Cindy give DNA samples ..

I wonder too can any of this DNA be used for paternity? To rule out what LP said about incest? Hate to be so blunt, but there it is.

Absolutely. Didn't LP say that LE knows who the father is? I believe he did. They could have gotten a sample of some dna but wanted to officially get it to determine what you are talking about in the subpoena. That would be a complete explanation of why the family acts like they do. Deep dark secrets and it would also explain a complete spiral by Casey into the life she led. Shame on that level could create a sociopathic personality disorder imo.

I guess we wait and see, but I find it highly suspicious and ties into the links I presented and if LP recently said they know who the father is.

Why wouldn't Lee be called to testisfy at the GJ? He made some pretty damning statements in his interview with LE.

Nothing is making sense at the moment...

Absolutely. Didn't LP say that LE knows who the father is? I believe he did. They could have gotten a sample of some dna but wanted to officially get it to determine what you are talking about in the subpoena. That would be a complete explanation of why the family acts like they do. Deep dark secrets and it would also explain a complete spiral by Casey into the life she led. Shame on that level could create a sociopathic personality disorder imo.

I guess we wait and see, but I find it highly suspicious and ties into the links I presented and if LP recently said they know who the father is.

Thank you Broderick for your answer. :)

Lee lies. This hasn't been brought to light much just yet. I'll bet he's as big a con as Casey is. I'll be waiting for more news on this. Interesting to say the least.

Every single person in that dysfunctional family is a liar. This has been obvious from the beginning.

I don't understand this at all...To rule them (GA and CA) out of what??? This doesn't make sense??? :waitasec:
I assume that want to rule them out as donors of the hair. They both had access to the trunk.

G & C have been very vocal about alot of stories in the news...but did they ever have anything to say about the possibility of Lee being the father...you would have thought they would have really been fitting over that.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I stated on another thread that I think Lee has lawyer-ed up. Lawyers always want search warrants. Cindy has stated previously in an LE interview, that she thinks for herself (ie., doesn't always take her lawyers advice)

If LA is found out to be the father and it's verified that the GP's knew I want that quote from CA when she's being interrogated and says she thinks Caylee's father is a one night stand named "Mark" or something played on every news station imaginable!!

He'd have to of been dead..cause the hair they found had the death rings..
We don't know how much hair was found in the trunk. We know some had death rings, but there could have been other hair. And LE would want to know who that hair belonged to, but it doesn't make anyone guilty of anything, its just another puzzle piece.

Hm. LA's refusal gives the hi-5 incident a whole new possibility, huh?

Why wouldn't Lee be called to testisfy at the GJ? He made some pretty damning statements in his interview with LE.

Nothing is making sense at the moment...

Who says he hasn't? Grand jury witness lists are kept secret. Besides, the prosecution isn't going to present their entire case to the GJ, they'll present just enough to get an indictment.

We don't know how much hair was found in the trunk. We know some had death rings, but there could have been other hair. And LE would want to know who that hair belonged to, but it doesn't make anyone guilty of anything, its just another puzzle piece.

Yes..you are right..

I reckoned it was kind of odd when that young feller not only refused the polygraph, but talked his parents out of taking it. Refusing the DNA test is just stupid because anyone knows it would be easy for them to make him.

When this first came to light, Lee had longer hair than now. About a week into it he shaved his head. Odd, aint it? Trying to avoid drug detection sometimes causes people to shave their head.

These detectives are looking at it as a chess match and each Anthony move is countered by them. They are like the Bobby Fischer of the LEO world.

I reckon that young feller thinks they are playing checkers

It's likely that a number of hairs were found in the trunk that need to be identified in order to determine if there are any 'unknown' hairs. I think Lee has developed an attitude and isn't going to do anything for LE voluntarily.

I think you're probably right. Lee is just being difficult.

I reckoned it was kind of odd when that young feller not only refused the polygraph, but talked his parents out of taking it. Refusing the DNA test is just stupid because anyone knows it would be easy for them to make him.

When this first came to light, Lee had longer hair than now. About a week into it he shaved his head. Odd, aint it? Trying to avoid drug detection sometimes causes people to shave their head.

These detectives are looking at it as a chess match and each Anthony move is countered by them. They are like the Bobby Fischer of the LEO world.

I reckon that young feller thinks they are playing checkers

Bobby it is odd, very odd! You crack me up too!

He'd have to of been dead..cause the hair they found had the death rings..

My thoughts exactly. The hair that had the death ring was determined to be Caylees. Im thinking they want to prove something, such as paternity, or possibly evidence on Caylee's body if it has been discovered and has not yet been reported?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maverick3710
Back