Nancy Grace 10-14

I read somewhere earlier that the car change to the bounty hunter was merely to voluntarily surrender Casey to the SO.

this might be the worst looking mugshot so far.

Amazing. KC did not think she was going back to jail until JB told her she was. Up to that point, she still thought she was going to scoot right through this.

I agree but Baez really has no idea how to handle the media.....He's only turning the public against KC even more than they already are.....He should keep quiet

On WFLA:

Adding that his client "has been living a nightmare," the attorney asked the public to remember, "She has a missing child. She's also a child."

WTF?!?!

Yeah, he terrible at PR. You can really see a big diff between JB and MN, who is much, much better at it.

I don't know what it is ....He comes across very smug an arrogant to me..

He should also stop mentioning how hard this is on KC - Bad Move if you ask me

People don't have much sympathy for suspected Baby Killers

I thought I read on some news site earlier, that the gray SUV was a LE vehicle.

Oh snap, she just went off on the defense attorneys LOL!

I dunno about NG.. I love love love her, but she tends to jump the gun a bit and state things as factual sometimes before they are verified IMO. It gets on my nerves.

On WFLA:

Adding that his client "has been living a nightmare," the attorney asked the public to remember, "She has a missing child. She's also a child."

WTF?!?!

Last time I checked 22 years old is not a child. Get your facts straight JB. Geez.

Tim Miller: ..."not to put KC through anymore pain.." "...we need to find Caylee's body..." Whaaaaaa???

Tim Miller.............the dress has been sent for testing. He's going to continue searching and will be the largest search ever in history

Go Tim!!!!

I love him!

He says they don't have a choice.. They WILL resume searching. Caylee's body needs to be found and he feels this search will be larger than any search they've ever done in history.

Tim says yes they'll resume search, and it will be larger than any search in history!

Wow!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back