Geraldo 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on! We all know he can't put Casey on the stand! So how is she going to "tell her story" anyway? Through his opening and closing remarks? Oh, that will be sooo convincing.

Course not, but Casey is so in love with Casey she will probably insist on it.

I think it's because they have not yet come up with the story she will tell in court. That is why they were spending all that time in his office. They have to come up with a story that incorporates all the lies she has told so far - and this has got to be a tough job! Think about trying to make all the different kidnapping scenarios, left at Sawgrass, taken at park by toddler gang and my sister Sam, taken by whomever GA was watching, along with good reasons for partying, decomp smell in the trunk, etc. etc. etc. I am almost hoping this does go to trial just so I can hear what they come up with! Can a judge remove a juror for laughing out loud at the Defense Attorney's opening statement?

I think maybe they are waiting for the forensic reports to come back on the squirrel scrapings.

Come on! We all know he can't put Casey on the stand! So how is she going to "tell her story" anyway? Through his opening and closing remarks? Oh, that will be sooo convincing.

Didn't he say that KC was going to be helping him with her defense? Maybe she got a mail order law degree while she was in jail the first time?

She can question herself.

He will never put her on the stand. There would be no way to know what she might say. The prosecution would rip her a new a-hole and would relish the chance.

If he thinks that he can use the cr@p that she has spewed so far in his opening and closing remarks and save his client from conviction, he is more delusional that CA.

QUOTE=Baznme;2840429]I think maybe they are waiting for the forensic reports to come back on the squirrel scrapings.[/QUOTE]

Good one!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

We saw a black mustang the other night and I almost caused my husband to wreck us when I yelled "that looks like Lee's car"....he instantly said ...who the he@@ is Lee?:crazy::crazy:

Caylee hasn't fit in the dress in 18 mos or more. In this case past tense wasn't inappropriate.

I (respectfully) disagree. Whether it fits or not, if Caylee is alive, it still belongs to her (present tense.)

Didn't he say that KC was going to be helping him with her defense? Maybe she got a mail order law degree while she was in jail the first time?

She can question herself.

He will never put her on the stand. There would be no way to know what she might say. The prosecution would rip up a new a-hole and would relish the chance.

If he thinks that he can use the cr@p that she has spewed so far in his opening and closing remarks and save his client from conviction, he is more delusional that CA.

He's bluffing. That's all he's got to work with. He says they are in good shape as far as proving that Caylee isn't alive? I seriously doubt it.

Perhaps Jose will try to explain what "really" happened through interpretive dance?

(LOL...snark, snark)

Of course, I'm sure that was the plan. I was just venting in a fit of frustration.

I would have thought that when you, as a lawyer, request to be able to turn your client over, you would at the very least be the one that actually turned her over.

And all that BS about LE not responding to any of his phone calls is more JB spin.

JB.......get some new material please. Using the same excuse each time you screw up is getting old and boring.

We saw a black mustang the other night and I almost caused my husband to wreck us when I yelled "that looks like Lee's car"....he instantly said ...who the he@@ is Lee?:crazy::crazy:

lol - that's funny!

She shouldn't have been allowed to turn herself in anyway. Good Lord, enough is enough. She trampsed around all day long and wasn't back in custory until late in the afternoon, almost early evening. They should have gone right to the attorney's office and cuffed her and threw in the back of the car, lights on, siren's blasting and get her back in there as quickly as possible. If she was going to cry in front of the cameras, they should have given her something to really cry about. It's not like there's no sense of urgency here.
I agree Baznme.
Of course then Cindy would have been upset with them for putting KC in an unfavorable light!:)
This is CA's latest rant with People Magazine, 'they showed Casey in an unfavorable light'! :biglaugh:

lmao...oh thats funny.

you would think the qualified new lawyers would be telling beaz to practice what he tells casey to SHUT UP~~~~~~ THERES A TIME AND PLACE TO TALK~~

I agree Baznme.
Of course then Cindy would have been upset with them for putting KC in an unfavorable light!:)
This is CA's latest rant with People Magazine, 'they showed Casey in an unfavorable light'! :biglaugh:

KC IS and "unfavorable light". I know love is blind but c'mon.......this woman is a buffoon to expect everyone with any sense to believe all this crap.

I agree Baznme.

Wow, the only favorable light for miss KC at this point would be total darkness.

I believe he referenced the word "belonged".........past tense.

Precisely. Someone commented that that was not inappropriate remark for JB to make since the dress no longer fits Caylee. Not looking to argue. If it "belonged" to her, either she no longer owns it (since CA produced it on the Today show, that is obviously not the case) OR Caylee is no longer with us. Breaks my heart everytime I write/think that.

I agree Baznme.

Sooooo what kind of light should we put her in? Look CA, she made this bed ....we did not dream all this up......gawd I would like to wake up and be told this whole thing was a big nightmare...people will ask me if I have heard about this case and then I see them walk away and shake their heads when I begin to spout off about this forum and all the work on the maps,etc. that have been done....all the detail that you wonderful folks are so good at.....and then when I offer to let them hear all the LE interviews I have downloaded .....man that is it....they really know now I have lost it, roflmbo

Precisely. Someone commented that that was not inappropriate remark for JB to make since the dress no longer fits Caylee. Not looking to argue. If it "belonged" to her, either she no longer owns it (since CA produced it on the Today show, that is obviously not the case) OR Caylee is no longer with us. Breaks my heart everytime I write/think that.

I think it's another bungle on JB's part. These people are incompetent as far as I'm concerned. Interesting that KC has so much trust in that firm considering the severity of the charges against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree