TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

That is great that they're coming back to search. But Nov.8th is three weeks away,that's a long time.....

Great news!! Those men are top notch and are doing more for this precious child than anyone in her own family. Don't worry Caylee your new family is looking out for you.

Well, I don't put much stock in LP's predictions, but I do hope they're able to find Caylee within a week. I'm not so in awe of LP. I guess I like the quiet, reserved, personality of, Tim Miller.

There are 2 men that are my heroes and both come from Texas. Tim Miller is one, and the other is, George Parnham. George Parnham is the defense attorney who defended Andrea Yates for 5 years without making a cent. He also took 2 donations from anonymous sources so that the taxpayers of that fine state never paid a dime of her defense. He used the money to cover airfare, lodging, and food expenses for all their witnesses to fly in and testify (unlike the state's witnesses, all defense witnesses testified pro bono).

so glad to hear this....but it has been so long, Caylee will be gone almost 5 months before TES finds her....will they find enough to prove what her mother did to her?

Man, am I glad to hear this!
I dont know if LPs theories have any truth to them, but I can tell his intentions are good.
We all want Caylee home, and in a respectable(sp?) resting place.
I hope they find her soon. Its been so long since she has been gone..

Great......more of Padilla's big talk. His track record so far has been pretty pathetic, to put it mildly.

I guess being one of the nightly blowhards on NG is not enough.

Padilla had previously helped arrange for the initial $500,000 bail for Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Padilla predicted they would find Caylee within a week.

I took it to mean that was at that time.

This was from yesterday:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-b3report19_108oct19,0,4337105.story

ORANGE COUNTY - Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla will help Texas EquuSearch conduct its search for Caylee Marie Anthony, who disappeared in June when she was 2 years old. Mandy Albritton, search director for EquuSearch, told the Orlando Sentinel on Saturday that the California-based bounty hunter will join the group when it returns to Orlando on Nov. 8. Padilla has organized a group of other bounty hunters who are going to join the search and have also helped raise money to finance it.

Man, am I glad to hear this!
I dont know if LPs theories have any truth to them, but I can tell his intentions are good.
We all want Caylee home, and in a respectable(sp?) resting place.
I hope they find her soon. Its been so long since she has been gone..

I totally agree with you. No, they might not find her in a week and he may be a blowhard but he's going to be out there looking for her. He didn't disappear out of sight after making the mistake of bailing Casey out. He realized he made a mistake and changed his plan. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't helping out financially with the search also.

JMO

I totally agree with you. No, they might not find her in a week and he may be a blowhard but he's going to be out there looking for her. He didn't disappear out of sight after making the mistake of bailing Casey out. He realized he made a mistake and changed his plan. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't helping out financially with the search also.

JMO

Those are my feelings exactly. I think more of a person,when they can admit to a mistake, than try to lie their way out of it or put some kind of ridiculous spin on it.

TES will be back on the 4th.
Cindy says: I will never work with Tim Miller again.
Ah well....

Ah well....

And when did she actually work with him?? Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm glad that Tim and LP will be back. Caylee needs to be found and laid to rest properly!

I really like Leonard Padilla. I think his main agenda is to find Caylee. He's become obsessed like so many of us. I think the man only wants to help. He has a heart of gold!

Ah well....

Well at this point I don't think it would benefit anyone CA participating in a search. She has never physically searched for Caylee before now I don't expect her to start. JMO.

The beauty of it is, Tim will continue this search regardless of Cindy's help or involvement. I would guess by her track record that it would be a much more productive search without her cooperation.

If Cindy were receptive to TM, she would have to admit that Caylee is gone and that Casey (otherwise known as Mother of the Year) murdered her....because TM is looking for Casey's body.

I've said it before(sorry to repeat), Cindy is carrying around a LOT of guilt regarding Caylee's death. I now think that she is guilty of covering and obstructing. Her behavior towards TM is to take away focus, if Caylee is found, she can no longer interview on her theory and solicit donations. jmo

This was from yesterday:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-b3report19_108oct19,0,4337105.story

ORANGE COUNTY - Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla will help Texas EquuSearch conduct its search for Caylee Marie Anthony, who disappeared in June when she was 2 years old. Mandy Albritton, search director for EquuSearch, told the Orlando Sentinel on Saturday that the California-based bounty hunter will join the group when it returns to Orlando on Nov. 8. Padilla has organized a group of other bounty hunters who are going to join the search and have also helped raise money to finance it.

Mabey he will bring Dog & his wife Beth. Then Beth could pull out a can of woop-azz on Cindy and stop the madness!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back