If Caylee is found by TES, who will the A's "pin" it on?

fay

Reaction score
I just feel she will be found this time and I know the A's will deny, deny, deny KC's involvement. I wonder what they will do when this happens. Will they lay blame on someone, claim a stranger did it, the kidnappers i.e. ZFG or associates.
What do you think will happen?
I think they will go for the tried and true defense, the other dude did it.

Everyone. According to CA, we all put Caylee in her coffin, remember?

The kidnapper(s) Jesse, Amy H, Ricardo & the real ZFG.:rolleyes:

EVERYONE! LE, the mafia, the mysterious nanny, border control guards, the media, Jesse, Amy, me, you, my mother etc.

I just feel she will be found this time and I know the A's will deny, deny, deny KC's involvement. I wonder what they will do when this happens. Will they lay blame on someone, claim a stranger did it, the kidnappers i.e. ZFG or associates.
What do you think will happen?
I think they will go for the tried and true defense, the other dude did it.

Anybody & everybody. Hells bells, they already blamed the squirrels so anything is possible.

IF it's true that Casey bought two crosses and one is on Caylee then I don't see how a rational person could blame anyone else.

EXCEPT, they are NOT known for being rational people.

I say they'll say 'we' put her in a coffin, and so did LE by not searching for a LIVE Caylee from the start. Something about the invisa-nanny getting scared and offing Caylee so as not to be caught with her.

Although,that blows there PI being so close to finding her huh? :waitasec:

I don't understand why the media has put so much emphasis on what the A's were saying from the start. It's KC's deal.......not them. I don't care what they say. It doesn't matter. What matters is what KC could say.

Anybody & everybody. Hells bells, they already blamed the squirrels so anything is possible.

:clap::clap::woohoo::rolleyes: total agreement there! and remember those squirrels are suicidal now......:bang::chicken:

They would say something to the effect that forensic evidence doesn't mean anything..just as they have through everything else, why change the methods of their madness...a body doesn't mean anything..didn't ya know?

I don't understand why the media has put so much emphasis on what the A's were saying from the start. It's KC's deal.......not them. I don't care what they say. It doesn't matter. What matters is what KC could say.

I think primarily because CA never shuts up ...... and some of the things she says......:waitasec:

I think they will still believe KC's story about ZGF and blame her.

I don't think they will find her, I think she is in the water. If they find her they will say the kidnapper killed her.

The lady in the big floppy hat wearing sunglasses and carrying that shovel in the bag with that well dressed man on the bridge...and I definitely know they'll find Caylee...eventually!

Caylee will not be found, at least not to CA's satisfaction. At this point any remains found will absolutely NOT be Caylee. The tests will be inconclusive, she will still be out there somewhere with the Puerto Rican babysitter who doesn't awctually exist.

Anyone but KC, and I believe Caylee will be found

Poppy

Well... they are very vocal. KC's not talkin I am interested the spin the public will hear from them. The media is used by defense all the time to sway potential jurors.

Well it could be squirrels, zg, kidnappers, media, onlookers,
It is going to be anybody but KC We all know she didn't do it per Cindy!!:furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back