Anthony's Send Message..

For Cindy, that sounded semi-reasonable and semi-civil.

[/FONT]

"Part of the solution, not the PROBLEM." ??????????????????

I cannot believe the audacity of these people...no one can be that stupid...so it has to be just plain in your face meaness...:furious:

like Randy Marsh (so sorry, couldn't help it):rolleyes:

I don't know a thing about him nor do I want to know. I just found it interesting that someone that was given such a huge task has never gotten back to me via email or phone. I had to find it out by calling his number and getting a voicemail that the announcement would be made this evening. At that, I had to get my info through this board.

Wow, that's discouraging :confused: Hopefully once Tim is on the scene things will get whipped into shape and you guys will succeed at what you set out to do. And thank you for what you're doing participating in the search, I think it's just the most wonderful thing! :blowkiss:

This post/blog is not old - it was posted today.
The video is old. It has been posted in a new thread about 4 times today. They just put in something old. I removed the link so it is a bit confusing. trust me, it is old :)

If this message from Cindy is truly from her heart, then I say good for her. Maybe she is starting to thing logically. However, I am a bit skeptical. There is 2 days before the search, and in Anthonyland anything can happen. I hope she sticks to her message and supports TES, but I wouldn't be suprised if she says something negative about them before the start of the search. They are all just so unpredictable.

According to Tim on NG tonite, the line of communication is open again and I applaud that. I think they know that the distinct possibility is out there that Caylee may actually be found this weekend. This is their only concession they are willing to make which is huge for them. I wish them well. They are going to need it soon.

I don't know why people are thinking she didn't mention TES or give their number. She most certainly did. The title mentions the TES search in red. The last paragraph gives the phone # of the coordinator of the search. This is a big concession on CA part. Give her a break.

This was posted on the "official" caylee website (Anthony's) - I doubt very much that it was written/suggested by Cindy. Regardless of the author, if you read it a second time, it is apparent that the Anthony's are trying to sway the TES searchers - suggesting that if they'd like to be part of the solution rather than the problem, to call Kid Finders....

I don't know a thing about him nor do I want to know. I just found it interesting that someone that was given such a huge task has never gotten back to me via email or phone. I had to find it out by calling his number and getting a voicemail that the announcement would be made this evening. At that, I had to get my info through this board.

I've heard the same words from several people and that TM was supposed to be looking into that/taking care of it. Next time call LP..he answers his phone personally and will give you the information you need.:)

Well, she offered an alternative in a reasonable manner and that is all I can say for sure :)

Yes Bean, I agree. This is big for them. Maybe it's their way of preparing for the worst, I don't know but it is substantial considering the level of denial they have demonstrated up to this point.

Sorry for all this mess/confusion. I haven't seen this video before. My heart stopped when I saw it. There was joy on both CA & GA's faces..thought maybe (WISHED) they had found her alive. Again, sorry for stirring the pot! :)

Yes Bean, I agree. This is big for them. Maybe it's their way of preparing for the worst, I don't know but it is substantial considering the level of denial they have demonstrated up to this point.
To be honest, I don;t even read it as trying to sway searchers at all. I think she is offering their belief as an alternative.
I think the solution/problem comment is not aimed at the ground searchers, but rather the disruptive people that keep bothering the Anthony's when they are trying to "search" for caylee.I think she is saying rather than cause a ruckus, come and search either with us or TES. jmho of course.

To be honest, I don;t even read it as trying to sway searchers at all. I think she is offering their belief as an alternative.
I think the solution/problem comment is not aimed at the ground searchers, but rather the disruptive people that keep bothering the Anthony's when they are trying to "search" for caylee.I think she is saying rather than cause a ruckus, come and search either with us or TES. jmho of course.

I totally agree.

For Cindy, that sounded semi-reasonable and semi-civil.

ITA. Kinda threw me off for a minute, but it seemed to be a semi-decent (for Cindy) response to the search effort and a thank you to boot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back