Anthony's Send Message..

I can see her now jaw tightening, teeth clenched typing that post because Nej told them to at least ACT like they support ANY effort on Caylee's behalf, not just the efforts she wants to acknowledge! It probably freaked her out to have to do it! We wouldn't want to be part of the problem (unlike HER) so we will be part of the solution! I will be with TES this weekend!

The TES contact is, I am SURE totally swamped with calls, emails, etc. not to mention he probably has a JOB! He's just one guy so cut some slack please - I for one am just grateful TES is back!!!! I'm sure if you keep trying, you can get through to him. If not, just show up! I think the websites are pretty explanatory and maps and links are all over...

PS what is this NG? They (defense) put in writing that Caylee may have died from an accidental overdose of sedatives? I have been saying Xanax and Chloroform from the beginning!!! If this is really in writing, WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST TELL WHERE CAYLEE IS??? Doesn't matter, I think this is "leaking on purpose" because the A's all know we will find her tomorrow - we are VERY close thus GAs behavior the other day, the "leaked" memo from court today, CAs message, etc!

I don't know why people are thinking she didn't mention TES or give their number. She most certainly did. The title mentions the TES search in red. The last paragraph gives the phone # of the coordinator of the search. This is a big concession on CA part. Give her a break.

How big of the family to make "concessions." :furious:

If Cindy believes searching for a body is such a "problem" why does she NEVER say a word about all those tips she's getting about an allegedly 'alive Caylee?'

So many tips and not a word to the public to point them in a direction that DOESN'T offend the Anthony family? The silence tells the truth.

Ugh.

Sorry for all this mess/confusion. I haven't seen this video before. My heart stopped when I saw it. There was joy on both CA & GA's faces..thought maybe (WISHED) they had found her alive. Again, sorry for stirring the pot! :)
NO not your fault. Several people have done the same thing today..everyone thought it was new. i created the current problem by removing the link. I was trying to keep people from looking at it as new before they scrolled down and saw it was old. THAT"S what led to the confusion, not you.

I can see her now jaw tightening, teeth clenched typing that post because Nej told them to at least ACT like they support ANY effort on Caylee's behalf, not just the efforts she wants to acknowledge! It probably freaked her out to have to do it! We wouldn't want to be part of the problem (unlike HER) so we will be part of the solution! I will be with TES this weekend!

The TES contact is, I am SURE totally swamped with calls, emails, etc. not to mention he probably has a JOB! He's just one guy so cut some slack please - I for one am just grateful TES is back!!!! I'm sure if you keep trying, you can get through to him. If not, just show up! I think the websites are pretty explanatory and maps and links are all over...

PS what is this NG? They (defense) put in writing that Caylee may have died from an accidental overdose of sedatives? I have been saying Xanax and Chloroform from the beginning!!! If this is really in writing, WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST TELL WHERE CAYLEE IS??? Doesn't matter, I think this is "leaking on purpose" because the A's all know we will find her tomorrow - we are VERY close thus GAs behavior the other day, the "leaked" memo from court today, CAs message, etc!

Take it easy Cocoamom. Tim will be the first to tell you that the searchers need to leave their attitude at home regarding the family, so it's probably best to give the benefit of the doubt that the family is at least open to the search about to commence.

As far as the search info, I was referring to the instructions for team leaders. It has nothing to do with the instructions for the general search. I was not criticizing the man, just the procedure that didn't work as well as I was told it was going to. I now have the website material and the maps and am not concerned at this point. The info for team leaders didn't come out until late this afternoon.

According to Tim on NG tonite, the line of communication is open again and I applaud that. I think they know that the distinct possibility is out there that Caylee may actually be found this weekend. This is their only concession they are willing to make which is huge for them. I wish them well. They are going to need it soon.

I agree. I was very happy to hear Tim say they are talking & it has been pleasent. I took Cindy's comment about being part of the solution, not part of the problem, not as a slam, but her way of saying rather than sit home behind a key board, come search with either group, kid finders or Tims. I think that is about as humble as we are going to see her. I will give her credit for putting the info out there.

She may not realize this, but Tim can be such a help to them. Not only to recover Caylee but also to understand their grief. He HAS walked a mile or two in their shoes. He understand the anger, the denial, the guilt....all of it. I hope Cindy & George open their hearts to Tim so he can help them find peace.

To Tim & all of TES, LP & all searchers, thank you for giving of your time & talent. I pray you all will be safe & as aweful as it would be to come across Caylee, I do hope she is found so she can be laid to rest with love. When you feel the wind on your cheeks, remember, that is an angel kiss from Caylee. God Bless all of you. :blowkiss:

JBean I know this is o/t but the video has a date of 11/05/08, are you sure this is old and how old would it be?

How generous of Cindy to let people search for her dead granddaughter. First, I'd like to know Cindy's definition of search. According to her, the family has been searching for Caylee for the last 20 weeks. No wait, they've been riding in limo's to tv stations, hanging out in the Publix parking lot, complaining up a storm in front of every tv camera
that no one is helping them find Caylee, and that LE isn't following up on leads. There's been numerous trips to lawyers offices, the court house, and the church. Has Cindy even once said she walked in her neighborhood and asked the neighbors where Caylee could be? No, she made cell phone calls.

This just irks me to no end.

How ironic is it, that this sudden tiny change of heart comes on the eve of the memo being reported on NG that the defense said it could be a horrible accident.

This entire case is pure 'read between the lines'. No one can say outright what they mean or mean what they say.

Cindys latest attempt at manipulating anyone interested in this case is simple. She had a come to Jesus moment with Caseys new defense attorney or her doctor has finally gotten the dosage right with her meds. (It is a fact that some antidepressants take 3 months to have their prescribed effect. Quite often when meds are used to treat depression the doctor and patient will use various dosages until the patient feels some relief.)

After what I've seen of this woman for the last 20 weeks, I don't trust her as far as I can throw her.

opps. I see now from the other thread that it is from July. Sorry.

[/FONT]

"Part of the solution, not the PROBLEM." ??????????????????

I cannot believe the audacity of these people...no one can be that stupid...so it has to be just plain in your face meaness...:furious:

That hit me like a ton o' bricks also... :confused:

How generous of Cindy to let people search for her dead granddaughter. First, I'd like to know Cindy's definition of search. According to her, the family has been searching for Caylee for the last 20 weeks. No wait, they've been riding in limo's to tv stations, hanging out in the Publix parking lot, complaining up a storm in front of every tv camera
that no one is helping them find Caylee, and that LE isn't following up on leads. There's been numerous trips to lawyers offices, the court house, and the church. Has Cindy even once said she walked in her neighborhood and asked the neighbors where Caylee could be? No, she made cell phone calls.

This just irks me to no end.

How ironic is it, that this sudden tiny change of heart comes on the eve of the memo being reported on NG that the defense said it could be a horrible accident.

This entire case is pure 'read between the lines'. No one can say outright what they mean or mean what they say.

Cindys latest attempt at manipulating anyone interested in this case is simple. She had a come to Jesus moment with Caseys new defense attorney or her doctor has finally gotten the dosage right with her meds. (It is a fact that some antidepressants take 3 months to have their prescribed effect. Quite often when meds are used to treat depression the doctor and patient will use various dosages until the patient feels some relief.)

After what I've seen of this woman for the last 20 weeks, I don't trust her as far as I can throw her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think that is a big concession on their part. And perhaps an indication that they are finally accepting what everyone else has come to believe.

The part I question is this:
see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.

Until today the problems I have seen most complained about from the Anthony's has been the LE, the media, the searchers, and the public. So what are they really saying?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back