2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the dress in question pertains to a criminal case that he is not involved in.

He is involved in the representation of George & Cindy - not the criminal case itself which includes any "questionable evidence".

It's quite simple.

The "questionable evidence" you speak of was presented by CA, MN's client to a national audience. Really, he very well should have commented now that I think about it.

Except for the fact his client went on national tv with possible evidence.

How are Caylee's clothes (at home) possible evidence ?? if they are LE should of collected them long ago.

TM said the 'found' dress had been turned over to LE & sent to the labs, but there's no result as of yet.

Except for the fact his client went on national tv with possible evidence.

LOL!

No, the "possible evidence" was sent off by LE for laboratory testing.

The "Possible evidence" was the FOUND/planted dress - not the one that Cindy had.

Because the dress in question pertains to a criminal case that he is not involved in.

He is involved in the representation of George & Cindy - not the criminal case itself which includes any "questionable evidence".

It's quite simple.

Not yet anyways...JMO

If he's representing CA + GA and they go on tv to discount possible questionable evidence then he should be making some sort of statement in regards to it--IE--CA was able to disprove the theory that the dress found belonged to Caylee OR CA is having med induced ramblings which ties in with her inability to take a polygraph....etc

It's quite simple.

Are you suggesting that Nejame has a retainer agreement that specifically limits his representation in this way? If so, would you please post a link, b/c I sure haven't seen such a document (nor would I expect to, really.)

Seriously, if he didn't have them sign such a retainer that provided such a limitation (and I highly doubt that he did, btw) then he's representing them for all purposes related to or relevant to Caylee's disappearance.

What makes you think he wouldn't?

That's a non-answer. Let's assume not much, that's fine. Your basing your opinion on....xyz.

That being said, the extent of the "mincemeatmaking" relies largely on the merits of the case being tried and/or proceeding at hand.

A sparring match like that one in a criminal proceeding per se, is rare.
Honorable Strickland woud never have allowed it and frankly both NG and MN are veteran litigators and would know better anyway.

NG did run a sequence one time of LP clips where he out and out contradicts each statement and called him out on it and he conceded. It was a classic!!!

I think LP is NG broken in like the others and eats humble pie when abused so he is in, on the team -- MN is not broken in yet.

Nor will he ever be, because Nejame, as proven tonight, will never lower himself to tolerate her rude behavior.

It's quite simple.

Then why did Nejame even bring it up? NG didn't, he did. :waitasec:

Can someone point me to the comment from Cindy ''we lost her, we lost her'' and what she was referring to? Was this the comment MN wouldn't reply to? And the comment GA made about knowing where the odor came from and saying ''please not Caylee?'' where is this? T(so much)IA!!

The "questionable evidence" you speak of was presented by CA, MN's client to a national audience. Really, he very well should have commented now that I think about it.

The problem is that he very likely does not have any retainer agreement limiting his representation in the fashion as suggested by BES' earlier post AND he cannot get control of his client, who's constantly talking to the press about god-knows-what sometimes. He really ought to withdraw if he can't control what she says...just a sayin...I cannot imagine any lawyer wanting to represent a client who was a ticking time bomb each and every minute of her day... :waitasec:

:waitasec: Well, if you're going to take the liberty of saying that one lawyer would make, as you said it, "mincemeat" of another lawyer, then if another poster here is gaugeing the level of, er, deference to give to your opinion, then naturally the poster would want to know how much time you've spent watching what goes on in a courtroom.

So...how much time have you spent in a courtroom watching proceedings? Cause if you haven't done so, then I'm really curious as to how you feel so secure that Nejame would make "mincemeat" out of NG...

What makes you think he wouldn't?

I haven't mentioned whether or not I have an opinion, or what that opinion may be, I've just been inquiring into the basis for yours. ;)

The way they have always spoken about the stain I just got the impression it was a very small stain. Was I surprised when they said it was the size of a basketball!

Yes, me too Dolly...but thanks for bumping my post...I didn't really get out what I wanted to say...but figured I better see the transcripts :)

I think it was basketball sized but shaped...then I cannot remember here (!)...but it it was implied or taken by me as similar to a small body...but not those exact words...so sad...

I don't have TIVO so if NG is going 100 MPH like tonight its hard to remember everything! This site goes 110 MPH! :)

Ok, let me get this straight. A size six child's Disney dress was found...what, beside the road in a wooded area. There was speculation it might have been Caylees...because Caylee is missing and once was pictured in a similar dress. Am I on track so far? Caylee is essentially a three year old child...who might actually have worn a sized six dress. Some people have children that age who do. I did. Some people state that Disney clothes can run small. Ok? Then Cindy goes on TV with an 18 month old dress and Nejame fights becuase 18 month olds wouldn't wear size six. But people weren't talking about an 18 month old wearing a size six. They were speculating that a 3 yr old might wear a size six. What does a size 18 month dress really have to do with anything here? I don't think people were arguing that Caylee was wearing the same clothes just before she was lost that she wore a year and a half ago.

The point is Caylee was connected to the dress because she was seen wearing the exactly same style of dress when she was 18 months old. An 18 month year old wouldn't be wearing a size 6. Now people say she could have owned another dress exactly like it in a size 6, but there was no indication that she did have another one in a size 6 and there was no reason to believe that dress was hers.

Nejame was correct in his criticism of Nancy. She did sensationalize the dress. Tim Miller did not want the information on the dress to be made public because he doubted that it was connected to Caylee, but Nancy put it out there anyway.

LOL!

No, the "possible evidence" was sent off by LE for laboratory testing.

The "Possible evidence" was the FOUND/planted dress - not the one that Cindy had.

Cindy thought what she had was evidence that disproved the relevance of the dress that was found, BES. ;)
And surely Nejame would realize that's what she meant the dress to represent on national TV... ;)

Nancy gets him going so much, he starts stuttering , she knows which buttons to push and then he starts stuttering. LMAO

Can't you just see them in a courtroom together? Poor man would be in tears by the time she got through with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500