Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mods..I love Murt. Been watching him stream for days...I'm hooked and not getting a dang thing done. Looks like I see Leland there. Tim in woods, not coming out yet. Lenny is there.

Can someone tell me who this Leland is?
Thanks,
karen

I have to work to do today and I'll be thinking of the search for Caylee the whole time - I'm praying they find her this weekend

If this were my daughters baby, I'd be thrilled, I'd be in tears thanking everyone so much in helping finding this little baby - no matter dead or alive - all these people care so much, it would make me feel so much better - I can understand their denial, but to have this many people want this whole sad story to end and help, is incredible

Can someone tell me who this Leland is?
Thanks,
karen

Leland is Dog the Bounty Hunter's son. (Shoot me for knowing that. lol)

Edit: Sorry Peanut, must have been posting at the same time.

They are asking for water, completley ran out. Also asking for fast food like, pizza, Burger King, Mc Donalds, etc....;.

I have to work to do today and I'll be thinking of the search for Caylee the whole time - I'm praying they find her this weekend

If this were my daughters baby, I'd be thrilled, I'd be in tears thanking everyone so much in helping finding this little baby - no matter dead or alive - all these people care so much, it would make me feel so much better - I can understand their denial, but to have this many people want this whole sad story to end and help, is incredible

I hear that. I just don't understand why no one reported her missing for so long! Grandparents & Uncle included. My family would be out every waking hour!

Any WSers who are local to the command center, please try to get local merchants involved to help with the water and food situation! :blowkiss:

Now they are saying 3000 searchers. I still can't get over the fact KC could be preventing all this time, effort, money that is going into this search by just opening her mouth. Do you think she is feeling scared or powerful?

Any WSers who are local to the command center, please try to get local merchants involved to help with the water and food situation! :blowkiss:

Again I am willing to donate storage units for any use for the search. 5753 Hoffner Ave. Noah's Ark Self Storage. If they need a drop of site I am right in the middle of Search Areas.

If Anyone want to drop off anything for the searchers use I will make sure it is delivered to them. Phone is 407-384-0230 Office open until 5:30 to day and 9-1 tomm

Call or email for pizza delivery from Dominos or Pizza Hut to

JUDGE AND SHADOWRIGHT, SE CORNER

Now they are saying 3000 searchers. I still can't get over the fact KC could be preventing all this time, effort, money that is going into this search by just opening her mouth. Do you think she is feeling scared or powerful?

All she wants is attention. I really don't think she feels scared. I don't think she feels anything!

Murt just had Lenny on cam....Lenny posing for photos with fans...cute.

look at the pretty horses ! i am so glad Murt is doing this. i hope they find Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat