Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

There is no way anyone would send gift bags in the mail, you would wrap a gift. Way too hard to ship.

OMG. Ok I just got to say that I love Nancy Grace but that was completley wrong to bring up Rennee's husband dying and those personal things surrounding that.

Wow, NG's being really nasty to Renee about when her husband died!

You're right! :) They're even showing the Anthony's two little dogs looking for Caylee wondering where she is. :(
Now this is interesting. Everyone keeps going on about the friggin dogs and how they would have sniffed around. If you look at the Greta video, there is no "doggy door" to the outside. The only way those dogs would be able to get out to the backyard, is if someone let them out. Now...Go and look at the pics of the BIG A's garage. You know...The door there that connect from the home to the garage...DOGGY DOOR. That's right. They could exit out to the garage (and potentially, the front lawn). But not to the back...

I think Nancy was rude to the lawyer Renee' Rockwell concerning how she acted when her husband had been killed in a car accident. No need for that!

That was really cruel and totally uncalled for, shame on Nancy. Especially since Renee is a friend of hers.

Cindy talking about 3 bags of birthday presents in her closet, and that she'll probably buy Christmas presents too.

I'm afraid that after this is all over Cindy is going to make that room a memorial and continue to buy gifts on birthdays and holidays.

When this is over, and the outcome goes Cindy's way, I believe the whole shebang will either go in the trash or in a closet 'cause it smells musty or some such. There are no words for the way I feel about this woman and her "act".

My opinion only.

Behind the "at"? :bang:

yeah, i know every time i 'lose' something and i really know where it is, i pretend i don't, just so i can create suspense and look like a real magician when i produce it.

jeez. i wonder what it's like to live in such denial, or such willing suspense of disbelief.

CA says will not have a problem walking through gates of heaven w/her family members, as they are not lying. Mouths are moving = they are lying.

She said her and KC will not have a problem.........she better speak for herself.

The only other time I have ever felt this type of anger toward a family that unfortunately found themselves to be victims, is with the LP (SP) trial. I trully couldn't believe his mother. She was something! Showing up with the respirator and all. She's still breathing just fine. Defending her murderous son to the end.

YUCK. (Oh, and by the way, she had a "pansy" husband too. Still does.)

MOO

I agree on LP, but I think Cindy is going to surpass LP

CA - until I know 100% where Caylee is at, I'm not gonna give up...

Yes, that was not a good approach on NG's part to bring that up to Renee. :( She would flip out if someone turned that around about her dead fiance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back