Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

LP says that George slept on the sofa. JB didn't want Casey alone with Tracy.

I always felt they did not want her sleeping with Tracy because she might talk in her sleep or have nightmares which could be told.

Yes, that was not a good approach on NG's part to bring that up to Renee. :( She would flip out if someone turned that around about her dead fiance.

ITA. They would have to shut down the show, she would be :furious:

saying that they don't know much about the Gainesville sighting of Caylee. Whether is was followed up and whether it was credible.

Funny. somebody was spending time in kcs room, I recall watching the cam outside the house after she was released and the light was always on. I call BS on the "didn't want to sleep in her room" cr*p. Im gonna go back and look at the video from Greta being in the house, I think CA has done some "redecorating" to show more Caylee pitures and more pics w/kc in them.
I remember watching that webcam outside the house too and the light on in the front bedroom. It would be interesting to compare Greta's video with what we're seeing tonight since I don't remember that many photos either.

anyone else notice that typo? should be 'near airport' not 'new airport'.

i shudder to think of the rumours that will start from that...

I have always felt that interview with Greta was all set up with the room to make them look good.

Me too. I said that on another thread here today. Everything just looks too perfect.

Remember when Lee threw out the stuffed animals? Maybe Cindy bought new ones just for the Greta interview.

TL didn't smell anything on Casey's clothing when he picked her up at Amscot

I have to admit. As much as it bothers me, I'm starting to have grave doubts about LE. Where T H are they? If what they've shown so far is it...Apart from the forensics (which is FBI and other experts) I am MAJORLY disapointed. Blah. Pull yer pants up!

MOO

NG still saying that CA "unwittingly" destroyd the evidence on the pants. Yeah right.

OMG. Ok I just got to say that I love Nancy Grace but that was completley wrong to bring up Rennee's husband dying and those personal things surrounding that.

I thought the exact same thing! :mad:

TES going over areas they "didn't do well enough" ? Sorry, what was that ? Was that an admittance that it didnt' go so good last time ??

TM - has 86 people still searching for Caylee and going over places previous searched.

Renee is the pretty blonde Lawyer from Atlanta on the NG show in the small box on the right, when NG "unleashes the lawyers".

Thanks for answering. I will have to go and figure it out. I assume it's not related to the case? :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back