George A admits losing money to email scam

This is unbelievably sad to me that he would fall for this in the first place and then not share it with his wife. Speaks about the family dynamics. But to add insult to injury this poor dude has to have his terrible judgement plastered all the media.
wowza, imo it has nothing to do with Caylee, but just more dirt.

I agree JBean. This just screams "I'm petrified of the woman" once again. So sad.

This is unbelievably sad to me that he would fall for this in the first place and then not share it with his wife. Speaks about the family dynamics. But to add insult to injury this poor dude has to have his terrible judgement plastered all the media.
wowza, imo it has nothing to do with Caylee, but just more dirt.

Very telling concerning the honesty/lack of within the A family.

I agree JBean. This just screams "I'm petrified of the woman" once again. So sad.

Why is everyone in this family so scared of the wrath of CA? KC is more worrried about it than about her child, GA lies to her about pizza boxes, chasing KC's car, financial matters, and LA jumps when she is a damsel in distress. I just don't get it:confused:

she holds the purse strings - her favor means you are entitled to a slice of the pie
without it - dire consequences

wowza, imo it has nothing to do with Caylee, but just more dirt

I agree and was my first reaction when I read the title of this thread.

I was just getting onto WS to see if there was any news and saw this as well as the 'sighting' of Caylee at a Florida Mall (clearly not her). Now this money scam George says he got caught up in. I wonder how good his judgement was when he was in LE?

I do not believe the email scam deal. I believe it was as Cindy's brother, Rick, said - George had an online gambling addiction problem.

This shows just how poor his judgement is/was/has been. This just proves to me that my mistrust of him is well founded. I have said since early on that it is my belief he helped Casey dispose of little Caylee after he found what she had done to her. I believe that George really thought he could outsmart LE. Just remember that the guilty sometimes are the very ones to want to be 'helpful' to LE. He had told the officers before they left in the beginning that he felt that Casey was holding back information. Then in at least one of his taped interviews, he says he is worried about the smell of the car. He goes on to ask LE that should there be very bad news to please give him a call so that he could 'prepare' Cindy for it, IIRC.

THe whole family has gone down the wrong road, it has led them nowhere, and now they are almost at the end of this road!

This just makes me feel more sorry for him. He is a typical man with all the human frailties. This playing out in the media is so unnecessary.

He was unable to work due to a knee injury and at just the right time a golden carrot was dangled in front of him. He was probably feeling lower than whale poop for not being able to support his family, possibly taking pain medication that would have impaired his judgment.

And this pertains to Caylee how?

SAD is right !!!! Privacy is non-existent for these folks anymore =(

Well, it came out in an FBI interview. George is the one who told them. When the murder of a child is involved, there is no such thing as privacy and should not be.

George and Cindy have an 'in your face' attitude. Had they not behaved as they have, people would have more sympathy for them, IMO.

Well, well. This doesn't surprise me one bit. Everyone in this family is a pathological liar. Not only do they lie to the public, they lie to themselves and to each other. Anyone should know better than to think there is a pot of gold at the end of the foreign rainbow.

I do not believe the email scam deal. I believe it was as Cindy's brother, Rick, said - George had an online gambling addiction problem.

I believe this is the case too.

wow, how unfortunate that he believed such a scam. I often wonder why GA wasn't a cop down here in FL after they moved from OH?

I agree with this. I also think that they have a tighter case then we think. This is why they are so sure that Caylee is dead.

I agree! Also, remember there is a thread where about LE may think that George, Cindy, and Lee may know more than they are telling them. I can see where LE would think that.

Baez wants all interviews and evidence released to him. There is the Sunshine Law, and that is why we are seeing all of these interviews coming out.

I believe the Prosecution has a tight case also, and that there is much more than we know at this point.

and he was a cop -lol
lol - even cops are greedy....The BS comes in the e-mail and it can sound good to someone who is greedy and thinks they will beat the odds. LOL
I did read that George used to be a gambler. (so not surprised that he would go for that chit)
I get all kinds of BS in my e-mail offering me some get rich scheme or a lotto scheme.
I send back a reply "You are a thief and I hope you get arrested" LOL

lol - even cops are greedy....The BS comes in the e-mail and it can sound good to someone who is greedy and thinks they will beat the odds. LOL
I did read that George used to be a gambler. (so not surprised that he would go for that chit)
I get all kinds of BS in my e-mail offering me some get rich scheme or a lotto scheme.
I send back a reply "You are a thief and I hope you get arrested" LOL

My My, scam victem huh?? I get about 4 or 5 of those scam emails a week, I send them to the scambaiters LOL

wow, how unfortunate that he believed such a scam. I often wonder why GA wasn't a cop down here in FL after they moved from OH?

Law Enforcement training has so evolved since George was in it. George was trained the 'old' way. The academy training is much more stringent now. Back when George was in LE, cell phones were not out there and no pings to place individuals in certain locations at a certain time, etc. The training is so much more sophisticated now. Back when George was in LE, the qualifications were not as stringent as they are now. We do not (most likely) know why he got out of LE. I know it is said it was to go into the car business with his Dad, but I just have a feeling it might have been more than that. Just JMO, of course.

This case has so many shades of others...now I'm seeing shades of Mary Winkler....poor poor me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennyboo
Back