Nancy Grace - Thursday, 12/4/08

And talk about "fantasy" ~ this nanny who so loves kids she doesn't charge to take care of them, has so much money but drives a Focus and not a minivan or SUV? Just how many kids can she get into the Focus? I think Casey should've had some touch with "reality" before she settled on this unbelievable nonsense. MOO

Almost time for the 10pm ET airing of Nancy's show!

(mybold)

And she drives a brand new 2008 Ford Focus and is a "seasonal empoyee" of Universal and babysits for someone who does not pay her?
More BS that does not compute.

I have determined that is the way CA queues KC what to tell next. Just like on the 911 call she queued her with " WHO TOOK HER?" There had been nothing said about anyone having Caylee up until that point.

Exactly...it's Cindy's theories
I thought Casey was about to tell Lee the truth before Cindy stormed in and said "Who took her"

(mybold)

And she drives a brand new 2008 Ford Focus and is a "seasonal empoyee" of Universal and babysits for someone who does not pay her?

Puerto Rican Mafia! this will be JB's suggestion:razz:

she is a MONSTER

plain and simple

man oh man

skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryy

KC was really preying on the parents to get her bailed out of jail at that time. All that baloney about getting out and looking for Caylee yet she never said a thing or looked for a second once she did get out. Her parents are so hood winked!

As much as I wanted to see these videos, I can't really express how hard it was to actually watch that narcissistic sociopath in action. The contempt I felt towards her grew minute by minute, I couldn't stomach it, and had to stop watching it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm on overload tonight. I've got to turn this computer off and go watch a funny movie!

Don't watch Liar, Liar cause you'll still think you have the videos on!

(mybold)

If she came from a family that has money, it would make some kind of sense that she drives a new car and is only a seasonal employy ~ but professionally taking care of children and driving a small car doesn't, imo.

I'm watching Nancy again and another thing that didn't make sense about Casey's story on ZG is that drumset in the apt. which coincidentally RM has one just like it in his apt.!! :rolleyes:

Casey couldn't do a composite drawing - and what she tells LE and the A's it's too generic - LE did knock on some neighbors doors to ask if they knew Zenaida or her mother - no one did

Did I hear correctly? After Casey gave the A's a description of the Nanny did
Cindy asked Casey if LE came to ask her for a sketch of Zenaida and Casey said "NO, they didn't."

having spent time with mentally ill individuals....KC is "wacked" and completely crazy....she makes the same sense that Charles Manson makes when he talks. Fortunately for Caylee's justice she still knows right from wrong and she will never be declared incompetent to stand trial. But DSMIV crazy she is! So sad that the parents let her go without treatment and Caylee had to pay for it.

Defense atty comparing her behavior in the tapes to her behavior in the photos at the Fusion...that says it all IMO.

Borderline personality disorder affects how you feel about yourself, how you relate to others and how you behave.

When you have BPD, you often have an insecure sense of who you are. That is, your self-image or sense of self often rapidly changes. You may view yourself as evil or bad, and sometimes may feel as if you don't exist at all. An unstable self-image often leads to frequent changes in jobs, friendships, goals, values and gender identity.

Your relationships are usually in turmoil. You often experience a love-hate relationship with others. You may idealize someone one moment and then abruptly and dramatically shift to fury and hate over perceived slights or even minor misunderstandings. This is because people with the disorder have difficulty accepting gray areas — things are either black or white. For instance, in the eyes of a person with BPD, someone is either good or evil. And that same person may seem good one day and evil the next.

Other signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder may include:

Impulsive and risky behavior, such as risky driving, unsafe sex, gambling sprees or taking illicit drugs
Strong emotions that wax and wane frequently
Intense but short episodes of anxiety or depression
Inappropriate anger, sometimes escalating into physical confrontations
Difficulty controlling emotions or impulses
Suicidal behavior
Fear of being alone

*Examples of Borderlines in film:
Mommy Dearest
Fatal Attraction

Casey couldn't do a composite drawing - and what she tells LE and the A's it's too generic - LE did knock on some neighbors doors to ask if they knew Zenaida or her mother - no one did

Cindy asked Casey if LE came to ask her for a sketch of Zenaida and Casey said "NO, they didn't."

Borderline personality disorder affects how you feel about yourself, how you relate to others and how you behave.

When you have BPD, you often have an insecure sense of who you are. That is, your self-image or sense of self often rapidly changes. You may view yourself as evil or bad, and sometimes may feel as if you don't exist at all. An unstable self-image often leads to frequent changes in jobs, friendships, goals, values and gender identity.

Your relationships are usually in turmoil. You often experience a love-hate relationship with others. You may idealize someone one moment and then abruptly and dramatically shift to fury and hate over perceived slights or even minor misunderstandings. This is because people with the disorder have difficulty accepting gray areas — things are either black or white. For instance, in the eyes of a person with BPD, someone is either good or evil. And that same person may seem good one day and evil the next.

Other signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder may include:

Impulsive and risky behavior, such as risky driving, unsafe sex, gambling sprees or taking illicit drugs
Strong emotions that wax and wane frequently
Intense but short episodes of anxiety or depression
Inappropriate anger, sometimes escalating into physical confrontations
Difficulty controlling emotions or impulses
Suicidal behavior
Fear of being alone

*Examples of Borderlines in film:
Mommy Dearest
Fatal Attraction

the problem with reading clinical psy texts is that anyone can fit into any of the profiles....the true distinction is "Does the behavior rule who you are" are you in control or is the behavior in control?

Nancy says "you are listening to recordings of what the A's thought were private recordings... I think they KNOW that is this point they ARE NOT PRIVATE.

Nancy says "you are listening to recordings of what the A's thought were private recordings... I think they KNOW that is this point they ARE NOT PRIVATE.

yeah...if they thought they were private they are obviously insane as well

Why does NG keep saying the A's thought they were private, it is soooooo obvious that they knew it was being recorded b/c KC stops and says "stop LA said we should write down stuff and not just talk"

That's what I heard too.

Hi
Thankyou very much for helping me.I will try and stay caught up on this thread.It is really good you have this thread.

Watching and listening to Casey it seems to me she was playing up to the camera with the "tears" and all. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lex sluther
Back