Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I put some things together from what I've read here and the news: JMO:

KC chloroformed Caylee so she could party or (you know), taped her mouth (in case she were to wake up) and had her in trunk (probably not the 1st time). Unfortunately this time poor sweet Caylee didn't wake up.

Timeline of how long body was in car is unclear.

She then backs the car into A's garage when no one was home. Lies Caylee's body in backyard (that's how the pesticides got on body & dogs alerted to area) while she got supplies (also full of dog hair. Static from bags attracts it)from the house.
Uses the pool ladder to go over the fence...tired from walking (not used to doing so much work), lazily dumps body where it was found.

How very very true.

I have not read every post since last night and this could have been mentioned, any possibility that Caylee was drowned in the bathtub, and then just wraped in a towel or something or maybe nothing before being put into the trash bag? As Always JMO

You guys are right on about the pesticides. She's lazy, just figured she'd spray and the problem would be gone.

I'm thinking more along the lines of chloroform on the pillow. IF there was truly duct tape around the skull I'm wondering if the chloroform-soaked pillow could have been taped to the poor baby's head.

Sounds very plausable to me. I can only hope that LE got enough last night to prove cause of death. With the house being declared a crime scene, you know they've got something good evidence wise.

LOl Men
Off topic, when my Husband was playing his game on the computer last night I looked over and he was watching NG and when they showed that clip , tears were streaming down his face. I was in Awe, I have seen him cry 5times in all the years we have been together(the birth of our Kids, our wedding , and his grandfathers furneal).
I said are you ok. He said how could someone do that to a child , and it be the one person that is supposed to protect them the most.:(

Awwwww. Your husband sounds sweet. :)

My husband could take lessons. He, he.
He has his faults, but after twenty years I think I'll keep him.

Wasn't GA spraying his lawn with lime or something over the summer? I remember people watching the webcam discussing something along those lines.

Is anyone else floored at the fact that they are just now taking things like vacuum cleaners and spot cleaners into evidence? I would have thought that these items would have been seized a long time ago given the fact that they knew George cleaned out the trunk.

I said that last night to my husband, because it was stated in the last doc dump that the bag found in KC's car trunk was from his apartment.

I also thought I had heard (on one of the Forensic Files type of shows) that if not the tear ridges, they could tell if from the same "batch" of bags in production somehow by differentiation between them.

They probably (hopefully) took bags from Tony's ap't when they checked it over being as he said the bag was from his apartment.

I have never, ever seen a house full of vaccums.

Actually in the vids it looks like two vacs, a carpet cleaner and a spot carpet cleaner. I have two hand vacs, one for the cars, one for stairs. three regular vacs, one for each floor of my house. And one old icky vac used for really messy stuff.

:waitasec:

Do I not get any love? I mentioned the pesticides sprayed in the trunk and bag a few page back. Just kidding. I do wonder if chlorophorm compounds are in pesticides.

Wasn't GA spraying his lawn with lime or something over the summer? I remember people watching the webcam discussing something along those lines.

Yes, he was and a lot of people thought it was strange. Why would you do something like that in the middle of summer? Things that make you go hmmmmm. :waitasec:

I think it was the duct tape. They were in that garage and house months ago, but duct tape you don't throw away, I bet it was there and they went back to get it. They talked about matching up tear lines on the bags, but after 5 months, would you still have the same roll? We go through them fast, like a ever other week. There had to be fibers on that tape too, that could be linked to the house, or pets.

YES !!! And invariably my HAIR gets into the mix usually, too.

I have always believed Caylee never left the A fam house alive. I think they do have their crime scene. This time, they can rip it to shreds and look for every single piece of evidence to prove it. Before, they were quite limited in what they could search for and to what extent they could invade Cindy and George's things. They no longer have to worry about it.

My apologies if a repeat. I am just reading the beginning of the thread.

I just saw Sheriff Beary on the news again, doing the interview about the clues found at the scene and the connections to the Anthony house.

I am hard pressed to believe that his answer wasn't anything but a kick in the behind to Casey and her backers when he gave his one word response.

Paraphrased question---reporter asking him if items found at the scene connect them to the Anthony house.

Shriff Beary one word response: "ABSOLUTELY."

Yes, he was and a lot of people thought it was strange. Why would you do something like that in the middle of summer? Things that make you go hmmmmm. :waitasec:

You can put lime on your yard any time. Fall is best but some do it in the summer.

1st post so be kind.

But i just wanted to mention with the vacuums. Personally having a house full of long haired girls here. The hair tends to get tangled and stuck in the brushes of the vacuum. So maybe they'll get lucky and find something.

Welcome to WS, Turbobrat. As the owner of a long haired GSD, see avatar, and mum to a CSI chick, I know how those long hairs (human too) wind around brushes, and even the tiniest of hairs, fibres and dirt particles embed in the filters, and all around the neck and gasket that holds them in place. They also stick in the hoses - the locations in a vacuum are endless and compelling.

As far as the duct tape, an Exacto knife is probably the most common way to cut it if you don't have good nails or teeth.

This is really the end of KC's wicked tales, and should be time for the A's to face the sad reality. I'm shocked to see that they are back on LK tonight, not even 36 hrs. later. Unbelievable! I do try to empathize with them, but they make it so hard.

YES !!! And invariably my HAIR gets into the mix usually, too.

So true!
My friends have a running joke that every package which I wrap, and I am admittedly the world's worst, will include a small gift of hair attached to the tape outside the wrapped package.

No matter what precautions I exercise, there is always one long hair firmly taped in.

I just saw Sheriff Beary on the news again, doing the interview about the clues found at the scene and the connections to the Anthony house.

I am hard pressed to believe that his answer wasn't anything but a kick in the behind to Casey and her backers when he gave his one word response.

Paraphrased question---reporter asking him if items found at the scene connect them to the Anthony house.

Ithink I love him!

My apologies if this has already been said.

Maybe the remains they found yesterday had long hair (because hair would not decompose as fast - right ?) and maybe that's why there was specualtion at first that the remains are female.
Also - maybe that hair had a bow or tie in it and maybe part of the search warrant was to find matching hair bows in the house ?

Ahhh, Karma at last.

it was also said way back that either lime or pesticides (can't remember which exactly, ATM) would throw the cadaver dogs off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member