Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing, if the Anthony's would just answer that one question, what did Casey need a Nanny for, I'd be happy.

I know JBean :) it still scares the heck out of me for a sec....I get so into the cyber world....I forget...there are eyes out there every where :blowkiss:.....just a rant....about my mind.....or I should say lack of it....ha!

KC left the child for 31 days with a woman who does not exist and who moved from an apartment she never inhabited and who called KC from out of service phones to a BlackJack that KC never owned but managed to lose.

That is her official story, she hasn't changed it and she is stuck with it.

"$225,000! That's almost half my bond." KC, responding to the information on the donated reward for Caylee's safe return.

I am so tired of listening to the Baez and A spins. I no longer watch any interviews or click on any of the links. I have emailed all media. Slow news day, broadcasting the innocent child from the mall, makes me sick. I have seen side by side profils of both children and it is obvious the little girl is not Caylee. I've suggested the news media do the same and stop some of this spin. If I was the only news in Orlando, I would not go to cover the spin.

I'm off the box now.

I am so mad! OMG I didn't even watch the LKL show and just from what others posted here, I am so mad my eyes burn..:furious:
If the Anthony's truly believe that Caylee is alive, why the hell do they not take their air time to ask for her safe return? Why is it that for not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, now six months do they not take 1 dang moment to ask for this babies safe return?:furious:
I have tried so many times to feel compassion for them, matter of fact, I asked my mighty god for forgiveness for the judgment I laid on George..Then he goes off and lies like the devil tonight.:furious:
I was praying that for the sake of Caylee that George and Cindy would have people there for them when they realize that Caylee is really dead, and hoping that they would have some kind of support..now..I am sorry to say that they need to sit on that right by themselves.:furious: I am angry and furious at their behavior. I am sure this is a defense move, but Jesus Christ, where does Caylee fall into this circus of BS? :furious:

This had me cracking up, because I feel the exact same way! I'm sooooo sick of this-make Casey, Cindy, George, and whoever else tell the flippin' truth! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

You took the words exactly out of my mouth!
I don't think the pic looks at all like Caylee. Is everyone blind?

Even NG is whining about why the A's can't get the video because they are civilians. Has she forgotten all of the evidence she shows on her show. She is PI**ing me off!

I really wish LE would come out with just a tad more of evidence so these *advertiser censored* can shut up!
I also hope they get the parents who have been covering up into the pokey soon! That's the only thing that will shut them up.

Nancy Grace, for some reason, thinks Cindy and George have absolutely nothing to do with this nightmare-so she completely sides with everything they do, or so it seems to me. I personally believe that if Cindy and George had nothing to do with any of this-no covering up, no nothing-then they wouldn't be making false claims (like the pizza box, etc., etc., etc.). So, Nancy Grace is pizzing me off, too!! :furious:

KC left the child for 31 days with a woman who does not exist and who moved from an apartment she never inhabited and who called KC from out of service phones to a BlackJack that KC never owned but managed to lose.

That is her official story, she hasn't changed it and she is stuck with it.

"$225,000! That's almost half my bond." KC, responding to the information on the donated reward for Caylee's safe return.

Amen!

Do you mean her, "Is that a gun in your pocket, officer, or are you just glad to see me?" syndrome?! :waitasec: (I think they all look like rookie cops, are rookie cops, or wanna-be look-a-likes for rookie cops.)
:clap: YEP :clap:
probably stems from something that happened to her in childhood

I can't stand any of this anymore. I am quitting the CA obssession I have! This is totally nuts! It's like watching a bizarre version of "The Twilight Zone" So much crap! Give any one of that family an enema and they would be invisible!!!
yes that family is full of it.......sh

I am bumping this thread....I am so angry DUCT Tape !Garbage bag !who treats a Human Baby like this!!!It is just disgusting.....
Also didn't The ANT's say there would be a big break in the case this week..they go out of town and POOF she's found....My hinky meter has been going off...104.1 has some that agree with me......

I have a short rant, not been in the ranting mode as we finally have Caylee found....I just looked at KC's jail account....what the he!! Why is everyone giving this girl money, she has over 400 in there...im disgusted.

My rant is of words and sayings in this case:

1.) From day 1
2.) reach out or reached out
3.) throw or thrown UNDER THE BUS - no more room left under the proverbial BUS for anyone else.
4.) Absolutely
5.) Most definately
6.) Like a normal day

GRRRRR!!!!

Also, I am furious that little Caylee was tossed into a GARBAGE BAG! I am surprised that I feel so much hatred for Casey. Hatred will only hurt me, not Casey. I really have to deal with my feelings in this case. I am angry and disgusted. That is why I am mostly reading today.

GRRRRRRR!

My rant is of words and sayings in this case:

1.) From day 1
2.) reach out or reached out
3.) throw or thrown UNDER THE BUS - no more room left under the proverbial BUS for anyone else.
4.) Absolutely
5.) Most definately
6.) Like a normal day

GRRRRR!!!!

Also, I am furious that little Caylee was tossed into a GARBAGE BAG! I am surprised that I feel so much hatred for Casey. Hatred will only hurt me, not Casey. I really have to deal with my feelings in this case. I am angry and disgusted. That is why I am mostly reading today.

GRRRRRRR!

I hate "Fly Home Baby"! She flew all right, as only angels can.

Today it is starting to sink in, she is dead. DEAD! REALLY DEAD. I simply am sadder today than ever before, especially after hearing about the duct tape. I didn't want her to have died a painful terrible death, but now I'm very afraid. This is just too much.

Over the last few months I've learnt to have some patience....but now its all out the window.
I dont want to wait 2 weeks or even two days to know what was in the bag.

C'mon OCSO, tell us what else was in the bag at least....pretty please?

My rant:

Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html#-

It *is* about the money.

I was mad yesterday. Today, I don't dare say what I really wanna say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member