Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden: Insects can also be tested for chloroform.
I found this really INTERESTING. I did an intense study on pesticides last night. I found out that pesticides DO NOT speed up decomposition of the body, in fact it's just the opposite. PESTICIDES DO keep the invasion of maggots,ect from causing the body to decompose as quickly as it normally would.
I couldn't begin to figure it out until Baden said this. Now I am wondering IF the pesticide could/would of been used to kill insects so that they could never be tested for chloroform.
It seems to me that this has to be pre-meditated and it had to have had a lot of planning. If this is the case, I agree with Kimberly Guilfoyle..they need to put the DP back on the table.

This program was a pr bonanza for Baez. I think Geraldo has the hots for Baez's "beautiful" wife.

It's unheard of to allow any outside people into an autopsy on an unidentified body and the body IS unidentified at this point. I guess the lawyers didn't understand what UNIDENTIFIED means.

It's all about getting their faces on national TV.

They keep saying 'she's innocent until proven guility' and throwing 'mother's rights' out there. If I recall, her daughter is DEAD, most likely by her own hand, so I'd say she has no 'mother's rights' as she isn't a mother anymore.

:clap::clap::clap: TV has evolved and it's audience has too...

Once, it was a journalists resposibility to report NEWS..now its ratings driven & scripted.

Used to be, it was thought if it was on TV...or in print, it had to be true...thats what the defense teams in this country have used to their advantage over the years...that people are so gullible that they believe anything that comes out of "that there magic box" :crazy:

Well I hope and pray...and genuinely feel that they are wrong...I think this forum proves it...people still use common sense and think for themselves.

The internet is a vehicle for free thinking.

Watch out defense team....we are watching YOU...

This is just more legal posturing. I was sick when JB actually accused LE of obstructing. He's a real tool.

As for the autopsy - it will (or already was) completely been videotaped from start to finish. The defense will have no way to refute, question, or invalidate anything that is done in the ME's lab. This "dream on" team knows that - but this is what they do. I don't understand how people can do this type of work and feel good about themselves. Its all about getting their client freed (whether they murdered their 2 yr old child or not). How do they sleep at night?

As for the A's - offering up their fingerprints - lol - their fingerprints are all over everything that was taken from that house. They had to give them up. I still believe they will be charged - or at least CA will be over that hairbrush and the pants. LE will charge them and then plea deal with them for their testimony to make sure KC gets the needle.

Be prepared folks, this is just the beginning. It is going to get nastier and nastier as this progresses.

He hid/took/destroyed evidence from the crime scene, never told the Prosecution about the evidence. A defense attorney testified against him in court before the judge, the judge said he believed the attorney and not Henry Lee.

Hmmmm I don't suppose that the history is related in any way to JB's insistence on his being allowed to bring his "experts" to the crime scene/autopsy! I mean that would be illegal wouldn't it?

Believe it was the first trial of Spector (where Ms. Baden was a defense attorney as well)

OH yes, now I remember! Thanks ;} And I recognize Mrs Baden too. Is that Dr Baden's wife? I thought he was married to a professional. I think it was Dr Baden who a couple of years ago was being looked at for something he did wrong. It's been too long now as I don't remember what for. Oh, it was something about taking payment for certain jobs when he was already on salary by the State or maybe a university I think.

Ohhhhhh I just hate getting old!:waitasec:

:clap::clap::clap: TV has evolved and it's audience has too...

Once, it was a journalists resposibility to report NEWS..now its ratings driven & scripted.

Used to be, it was thought if it was on TV...or in print, it had to be true...thats what the defense teams in this country have used to their advantage over the years...that people are so gullible that they believe anything that comes out of "that there magic box" :crazy:

Well I hope and pray...and genuinely feel that they are wrong...I think this forum proves it...people still use common sense and think for themselves.

The internet is a vehicle for free thinking.

Watch out defense team....we are watching YOU...

Actually, I was happy to watch them. See what they think they have in their pockets.......
IMO

Does anyone know how KC is affording these high priced, high profile lawyers and forensics experts? The girl supposedly has no money, so either they are doing it for the publicity or they are expecting to get paid.

Geraldo pi$$e$ me off. I don't know why I watched this.

Not sure why the defense thinks that they should be allowed to view an autopsy of an unidentified person who might not have anything to do with their case.

Also don't understand why they think that they should be allowed at a crime scene before LE has completed their investigation.

The A's have to volunteer their fingerprints or they will look more like they are involved.

So did they hire this new lawyer while on the plane back to FL or when they found out their home was being roped off with crime scene tape.

I am so sorry that they have not been able to see KC in weeks but if I am not mistaken that is their fault and no one elses. If they weren't so afraid that either KC or they would let something slip during a visitation, they could go see her anytime they want.

This program was a pr bonanza for Baez. I think Geraldo has the hots for Baez's "beautiful" wife.

It's unheard of to allow any outside people into an autopsy on an unidentified body and the body IS unidentified at this point. I guess the lawyers didn't understand what UNIDENTIFIED means.

Great point Gaia...the official defense team for KC Anthony wants access to a childs autopsy...and what IF..it wasn't Caylee? Wonder if the lawsuits would come raining down if it turned out to some child from out of state?

Well, we know its Caylee...I thinks that display was disgusting tonight..I would bet one of Chilly's Peeps :)...that the autopsy was carefully videoed.

I know Caylee has been at peace since perhaps June 15th...but this disrespect for her remains is sickening. It does remind me of Geragos's boat trick...

Time to revisit the GAG order..This defense circus went way too far..I doubt the judge watched GR but getting him a tape should be easy enough & it should be the first thing the prosection does on Monday am!

I personally think that GR has just taken up with the underdog in this case because..well...someone has too, and no one else's marbles are missing enough but him.
Also, JB will need a job after this, and who better to have on his panel than the guy who thought it was his right to witness a crime scene investigation as a defense attorney?:confused:

ROFL...:clap::clap::clap:

I keep hearing talk about the body being wrapped in a towel and how that could have led immediately to the police racing down to the A's home to get a match.

I wonder if these reporters have heard a rumor that a towel was found in the bag? The blonde reporter Geraldo just talked to made it sound like it was something placed in that bag that caused the new search of the home.

Very interesting! Rumor only at this point.

That's interesting. Something sent them running to the A's home.

Great point Gaia...the official defense team for KC Anthony wants access to a childs autopsy...and what IF..it wasn't Caylee? Wonder if the lawsuits would come raining down if it turned out to some child from out of state?

Well, we know its Caylee...I thinks that display was disgusting tonight..I would bet one of Chilly's Peeps :)...that the autopsy was carefully videoed.

I know Caylee has been at peace since perhaps June 15th...but this disrespect for her remains is sickening. It does remind me of Geragos's boat trick...

My thoughts exactly!!

OH yes, now I remember! Thanks ;} And I recognize Mrs Baden too. Is that Dr Baden's wife? I thought he was married to a professional. I think it was Dr Baden who a couple of years ago was being looked at for something he did wrong. It's been too long now as I don't remember what for. Oh, it was something about taking payment for certain jobs when he was already on salary by the State or maybe a university I think.

That was Dr. Cyril Wecht Scandi...

I can't believe Baez just implied that LE and the FBI will use the evidence to "obstruct justice in the courtroom."

Well no wonder he's whining; he's jealous because obstructing justice in the courtroom is his job, not LE's.

Has anyone heard if Caylee's remains have been sent to Quantico yet?

The reason I asked is she may not be sent if the ME knows the COD. They would just send the specimen samples where DNA profile could be established and toxicology test run.

I thought it odd that her body wasn't shipped on yesterday as that usually happens quickly after the initial autopsy.

I just feel they may have already found the COD whether it is from a broken neck with severed spinal cord or perhaps from bludgeoning.

TIA

imoo

Bolded by me

Touche' - too funny Scandi. Yes, that's his wife.

BTW - getting old isn't as bad as being old like me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member