Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo is looking for ratings and look how many of us watched his program. This thread is already several pages long, he knows how to stir the pot and that's what he did. He gives himself away though because he continually brings things back to KC is guilty, he can't help himself he knows what a monster she is but hey he's got an in with baez and that brings in the viewers.

Pam Bondi (I think that was her name) the prosecutor said a few things that got my attention though, she said that one of the aggravating factors here would be that KC WAS chloroforming Caylee and placing her the back of the car so she could go clubbing...hmmm. Well now she said that like it was a fact, not her opinion. Then when she was talking about cindy and george being charged, again she said that the SA's has to decide when to charge them, well now that sounds to me like they will be charged. Wow, really informative.

he is treading gently b/c he wants to interview everyone connected to this, so he doesnt want to step on toes too hard. he wants to keep his options open...oooh god Tim Miller just said he spent 4 days at Anthony home, and KC NEVER ONE TIME mentioned little Caylee!!!!!!!

You can throw ALL the evidence out, when LP, TM, FBH testify, its gonna be lights out.

TM has NO LOVE LOST for her. He wants to puke.

They might as weill volunteer nicely. Cause those prints are on file for cops/security and nurses. <wink>

At least this way it looks like they are being helpful.

Nurses are not finger printed. I am a nurse and was not.

I know Caylee has been at peace since perhaps June 15th...but this disrespect for her remains is sickening. It does remind me of Geragos's boat trick...

snipped

Atty G was a talking head during the OJ case so I'm not surprised he came up with the boat trick, the van of hippies were the real killlers, & all the rest of his crappola :mad:

I think so too -- I thought the autopsies were supposed to be independent opinions, not a group effort. I wasn't aware that they had to 'agree' on what happened at the autopsy table, that's what court is for.

In the majority of cases, a body is found and an autopsy is done by the county medical examiner. The ME determines both the cause of death and the manner of death.

Often there isn't a suspect at that point, but LE going on evidence found at the scene where the body was found and the evidence found by the ME, will piece together a profile of the murderer. Interviews with friends and/or family of the victim will usually turn up some clues to who the suspect might be.

This is often how murder cases are approached. So there usually isn't a defense team in place when the autopsy is done.

In this case, it was the fact that 31 days had elapsed since Caylee went missing, and Casey's blatant lies that landed her in jail for child neglect, lying to the police, and obstruction of justice. With Casey in jail on lesser charges and having retained an attorney, she had a defense attorney when charged with murder. But still, it's highly unusual for a defense team to make demands to examine the crime scene and have an observer to the autopsy.

casey should be able to watch the autopsy to see what is being done to her daughter?????????I think she has seen enough of what was done to her daughter, just my opinion.

Ummm..being that she was PRESENT when her daughter died, she doesn't need to be at the autopsy!

I found this really INTERESTING. I did an intense study on pesticides last night. I found out that pesticides DO NOT speed up decomposition of the body, in fact it's just the opposite. PESTICIDES DO keep the invasion of maggots,ect from causing the body to decompose as quickly as it normally would.
I couldn't begin to figure it out until Baden said this. Now I am wondering IF the pesticide could/would of been used to kill insects so that they could never be tested for chloroform.
It seems to me that this has to be pre-meditated and it had to have had a lot of planning. If this is the case, I agree with Kimberly Guilfoyle..they need to put the DP back on the table.

---------------
Could the pesticides be uses to kill the order depending on the chemical used.??

Dr. Baden. Chloroform can be found in air. Water decomposes body, probably some flesh still there. Evidence to neck could still be identified. Chloroform could be found in hair and bone marrow. (Dr. Wecht said yesterday it could not be found in hair and marrow.) Insects could be tested for Chloroform.

I have the UTMOST respect for Dr. Wecht~he did the autopsy on our sweet Gabby (Bechen) I believe he will speak truthfully regarding any case.

Look, the only defense strategy they had before was that Caylee was alive--hence all the media appearances saying so. Now that that's a done deal--they have to change direction and fast--now it's a -the scene/autopsy/etc. was contaminated! The bottom line is, a little girl has been murdered and there is only one person who had the means, the opportunity and the motive.

Well no wonder he's whining; he's jealous because obstructing justice in the courtroom is his job, not LE's.

I desperately want JB to shut his pie-hole until he gets in the courtroom to obstruct justice!

Hey Friday!..I read here your PM box was full..I hope you got a chance to empy it :)

That's interesting. Something sent them running to the A's home.

Hi again ;}

I've been here most of the day so am kind of rummy :crazy:, but I know this is the 2nd reference to her being wrapped in a towel by 2 different reporters. But I have heard several reporters comment on how it was something specific in that bag that caused these LE investigators to dispatch to the A's ASAP.

I don't think it would be anything on duct tape, as for one thing they wouldn't be touching that at the crime scene IMO. I think it would have to be something that would match more of the same thing in the A's house. That is why I thought the paver, clear storage bag one vacuum's the air out of and now the possibility of towels are on the right track.

Sorry, but gosh, that was kind of hard to explain. HeeHee

They keep saying 'she's innocent until proven guility' and throwing 'mother's rights' out there. If I recall, her daughter is DEAD, most likely by her own hand, so I'd say she has no 'mother's rights' as she isn't a mother anymore.

In what way are they saying that her mother's rights were violated?

I believe that she was notified through her representative (JB) when police began to feel that Caylee was no longer alive.

I believe she was notified through her representative when LE developed a suspect in the case. And most parents aren't told the suspects name until the charges were filed, so you could say she was told more than most parents.

I believe she was notified through her representative when murder charges were filed against the suspect.

I believe that she was notified through her representative when remains believed to be Caylee's were found.

Sounds to me like she was accorded the same or more rights than most parents are given.

I have never heard of any parent being allowed to attend the autopsy or go to the crime scene after LE determined it was a crime scene.

Does Casey (herself) really want to attend the autopsy? Somehow it really wouldn't surprise me.

[/B]
My thoughts exactly!!

Speak of Geragos' boat trick -

This reminds me, in a way, of what happened in his dubious distinction at being Scott Peterson's representation at trial. If I recall, Geragos became the attorney after the victims were identified. So, the question I'd have for him is if he were the attorney for Scott earlier than his arrest, would he have demanded to have "experts" at the autopsies and crime scene too?

And slightly off topic:

BTW, having Henry Lee at any crime scene is a problem after the judge in California in Phil Spector's trial ruled he destroyed or hid evidence and that he lied under oath. The prosecution could potentially have a field day with that to impact his credibility if the defense finds anything at the crime scene after the FBI and OSCO have completed their investigation there.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/spector/052307_ctv.html

---------------
Could the pesticides be uses to kill the order depending on the chemical used.??
Possibly, and who would know this?? It blows my mind to think about how premeditated this may have been. It also makes me think Casey had an accomplice..someone who thought of everything.

When I was studying women who kill their children I found out that some women fantasize killing their children for a long time prior to committing the act. Could Casey have planned this forensics and all?? She sure doesn't seem that clever to me. But who knows. The pesticide thing is really interesting to me. It's just too bizarre!

The As volunteered fingerprints yesterday. I would assume that means that there were other fingerprints found the other day.

Interesting about face. How suddenly very "co-operative" of them! I guess they heard the obstruction rumours. Not to mention that the script pushed by the defense team and the A's is rather obvious.

I hope that justice for Caylee will prevail in the face of so many corrupted souls. That would be the sweetest justice.

I think so too -- I thought the autopsies were supposed to be independent opinions, not a group effort. I wasn't aware that they had to 'agree' on what happened at the autopsy table, that's what court is for.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly!!! The Defense is in a high state of anxiety wanting to know what LE knows so they can craft a story and plan their strategy. If they had confidence in a defense theory then they would not care so much. This changes everything and they need to know how, since they don't know how bad it is.

LOL, JB doesn't even realize the gift he has been given. He doesn't seem to realize that by him showing up at the crime scene with Dr. Lee, if by any remote chance that any possible questionable evidence should show up that indicated that KC was not involved- his showing up and esp. his showing up with Dr. Lee would put that evidence in question. I mean it could possibly be planted by Lee or JB.

And what was the most recent scandal on Dr. Lee? Wasn't it something like lying to a jury or something similar? Not too far a stretch from lying in court to contaminating a crime scene.

The scandal involved dr Lee picking up a false fingernail of the victim and slipping into his pocket. It was across the room which would have proved there was a struggle. He was going over the crime scene after the LE filmed it as well as the nail. Someone at the scene testified this at the trial. Dr Lee left for Hong Kong right after he testified. But when the judge heard the testimony he ordered Dr Lee back and I believe he admitted it but said he was going to take it to lab but lost it. He was disgraced, this was the Specter trial in CA. Mrs Baden was defense att. It was pretty obvious neither thr judge or the jury liked her. It was hung jury. Hope I got this somewhat right.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly!!! The Defense is in a high state of anxiety wanting to know what LE knows so they can craft a story and plan their strategy. If they had confidence in a defense theory then they would not care so much. This changes everything and they need to know how, since they don't know how bad it is.
Hard to come with an alternatheory without knowing the actual cause of death...

Ugh, Garagos, didn't the judge get pissed at him for telling jokes at SP's trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus