Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched the motion in court the other day where the spokesperson was quite firm in her stance that no photos of the skull would be released...after listening to her, if there is one thing i am damn sure of in this case, there is no skull in these photos.

i'll eat my words if proven wrong but nope, don't see them even accidentally releasing pics with the skull in it.

the talk of orbs and angel faces is just silly. sorry.

Back off the orbs, yo! I'm just kidding. It does all seem silly, but from everything I've seen, heard and read about orbs, well, it made perfect sense for them to be in that area, protecting Caylee. *shrug* I guess that's my illogical, spiritual side speaking.

Are you and I looking at the same image ? do you see what I saw in my blown up pick of what is believed to be the skull ?

did you see the *picture* of a childs face (angel ghost apparition) in the lower right of my blown up pic ?

OMG...I saw exactly what you saw in the bottom pic. It has really freaked me out...I had to scroll away. I completely see her face .

I don't see any skull and, frankly, the pic in question (with the "garbage bag") is a straight forward photo. The ground is at the bottom of the pic, the skinny tree is upright on the left side and what you see in the middle is NOT a garbage bag, but instead appears to be a log covered in Spanish moss among other vegetation.

OK here is the same "bag" after the area is cleared now whht the tent over it. Now I'm back to thinking it's not the bag.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/196482.htm

Before it was cleared

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/195831.htm

And all the pictures are labled "childs bones found" (see link) I think that's just the title of the news story and not a specific caption to the picture.

Hi yeah I realised that after I had posted it LOL

But those links you put up OMG they are SO the Same pics of before and after !!

Its the same tree line on the left !

Back off the orbs, yo! I'm just kidding. It does all seem silly, but from everything I've seen, heard and read about orbs, well, it made perfect sense for them to be in that area, protecting Caylee. *shrug* I guess that's my illogical, spiritual side speaking.

LOL, i would be more apt to believe they were obs if the flash had not fired but it is apparent the flash was used on the camera and it is illuminating either water, dust/debris floating around in the air or even depending on the camera used, if the lenses are changed often, dust on the sensor.

I can't see anything.

I couldnt see anything at first either. Try looking ONLY at the original photo that Bobbie posted with the white arrows. Dont pay attention to the blown up, zoomed in, blurry photos- its too hard to spot in those until youve seen it in the regular photo. Good luck!

That is Caylee's book. I have gone over this a few times. It definatly is the book she was reading at the nursing home. Compare pics..

Could the rectangular yellow shape at the very bottom of the photo with the raindrops/orbs be Caylee's favorite book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypants"? It's the book she is shown "reading" at the Convalescent Home on June 15.

OK here is the same "bag" after the area is cleared now whht the tent over it. Now I'm back to thinking it's not the bag.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/196482.htm

Before it was cleared

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/195831.htm

And all the pictures are labled "childs bones found" (see link) I think that's just the title of the news story and not a specific caption to the picture.

Hi yeah I realised that after I had posted it LOL

But those links you put up OMG they are SOOOOOOOOOO the Same pics of before and after !!

Its the same tree line on the left ! and on the right line EXACT the only thing different is there is a tent and the stuff has been cleared under the tent

I've watched the video at the Home as she's turning the pages and it really COULD be the book!!!!! OMG!!

Wow...KC made sure she established that Caylee was reading and talking about her book when she got that phone call from her. Totally premeditated!

Can someone put a picture of precious caylee's *alive* little face next to the image wer'e discussing of a possible skull?

If I knew how, I would do it ... tia!

God I hope nobody does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members