Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of the M/C.Even a 13wk fetus has bones.
And we know KC had a tendency to hide her Pg's.
........just thinking out loud.
Hope I dont get into trouble for saying it.Please dont put me on time out mods. Not today.:blowkiss:

I don't think they will, as this may seriously apply in this case. She told she had just had a miscarriage and LE keeps making a big deal about "all the other bones."

Back off the orbs, yo! I'm just kidding. It does all seem silly, but from everything I've seen, heard and read about orbs, well, it made perfect sense for them to be in that area, protecting Caylee. *shrug* I guess that's my illogical, spiritual side speaking.

Interesting enough when I was in Orlando last year I took a ghost tour of Kissimmee. Before beginning the tour the guide showed us several pictures with "orbs" in them and explained the "spirit" thing. It was an interesting tour for it's historical aspects. My brother took many pictures and sure enough when he printed them out, many contained "orbs".

Never one to take things at face value I did some research. Come to find out "orbs' in photographs are a natural occurring phenomenon caused by the reflection of light on water. They are quite common when there is moisture in the air. Which is why our tour guide was able to guarantee we would see "orbs" on our photos. There still are no such thing as ghosts.

What strikes me the hardest looking at the pics is how many of those little flags there are. I know the flags represent evidence, and are probably bones. So very sad.

Pic 14 on this link shows a tent set up in the same spot where what appears to be a bag is at. You can tell by the big tree with kudzu/ivy on the right and the thinner tree on the left. They've cleared a lot of the under brush in the area. I think this is the bag as it appeared when they arrived.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18311441/detail.html

respectfully, the bag was not "covered" when they arrived. Gonzales picked it up and the skull rolled out, there are no photos of it "hidden"

interesting that the newspaper thought so much of it that they zoomed in for a few pictures on it. I almost missed it, had no idea why I was looking at a blurry close up of leaves until I saw "the book".:(

That sure does look like Caylee's book, but how could it be so clean and in such good shape after being underwater for so long?

I won't do it.

I actually have to stop looking at that photo it's making me ill.

And that book... wow wouldn't that be something if it was the book. But if that book were out in the brush for 6 months would it still be that bright and yellow?I dunno..

bolding is mine-

Maybe not if it was inside the bag that was sealed with duct tape. Maybe after the water subsided animals got to it and ripped it open. We dont know how long its been exposed to the elements.
You're not the only one feeling ill- this is just awful, its hard to detatch when you see those pics. I dont know how LE does it. BUt thank god they do.:(

Now I think she may have tried to stage a kidnapping. The book, the duct tape, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail". She did want Caylee's body found thinking her staged kidnap story would be believed if she were.
But why the alleged sheet from Caylee's bed covering her? Zanny wouldn't have that. Was that just a mistake on her part, one she tried to cover by saying Zanny had a key to the Anthony home?
I'm so confused and glad that I have to leave now and get ready for work!

I believe as she has had all this time in jail to think the entire thing through, she realized she left some "loose ends." That is why she would tell those things, because she knew they would all lead right back to her.

That is why the remark about the house key, because she knew she had wrapped something around her from that house. What she didn't take into account was there was an alarm on the house and the sheriff's department put up those cameras everywhere.

That sure does look like Caylee's book, but how could it be so clean and in such good shape after being underwater for so long?

I could have been wrapped in the blanket (or sheet) or whatever it was. It also may be plastic. A lot of kids books which talk are plastic.

Okay, I went back and looked at it. Those books are plastic coated.

What strikes me the hardest looking at the pics is how many of those little flags there are. I know the flags represent evidence, and are probably bones. So very sad.

The hardest thing for me looking at these pictures is the fact there was once a little girl that I would have loved to have had. I could have cuddled in my lap right now. I could be planning Christmas for. I could be brushing her hair and putting her in her pajamas and fixin her a hot chocolate. That makes me sad looking at those pictures.

btw guys the picture with the bag was taken on 12.11 at 11:54am the one before in the zip file that I got from the OC site was taken when the photog was just at the scene, this photo was taken at 11:50 am. Then one more taken at 11:51am All of the photos were shot with the same camera but the aerial photos are a little different, whoever was taking them must not have set the time on the camera because the date is showing 01-01-00

That photo of the bag was taken well before anything was moved by LE... I was watching it all live and the remains were not moved until later in the day.

the book Caylee is reading is a "board book" my 2 year old has many of them (so they can't rip the pages) I believe that "if" that book was in a bag and the contents of the bag were torn out by an animal this type of book would have stood up better than a regualr book. It REALLY looks like the book to me. But I just dont trust my eyes/mind anymore tonight.

I do not see a skull. I see many faces in the brush, but no skulls. LOL

Those are not orbs. They are reflections from water spots and flash assembly.

you can see the sokets the nse and it looks like around the mouth at first i thought
it looked like a tongue but i can tell its the tape,
The tape, yes, that's what it looks like to me.

I thought it was an illusion until I saw that close-up. Dear God. And the book is definitely the one she was reading in the video. That poor, sweet little thing. Meter reader, my a$$!!

There certainly is no question about the brush being extremely thick before it was cleared!

I could have been wrapped in the blanket (or sheet) or whatever it was. It also may be plastic. A lot of kids books which talk are plastic.

It looks like tons of books my son had when he was her age, they are coated in something that makes them water "proof". I can see how it would be a bit faded, which I think it does look IMO, but I can see how it could have survived, especially if it spent some of the time in a bag... Maybe it came out of the bag too, when whatever happened with the meter guy happened....

The hardest thing for me looking at these pictures is the fact there was once a little girl that I would have loved to have had. I could have cuddled in my lap right now. I could be planning Christmas for. I could be brushing her hair and putting her in her pajamas and fixin her a hot chocolate. That makes me sad looking at those pictures.

To me the crime scene does not bother me near as much as KNOWING that family could give a crap less about any of that and that poor little girl really had no one in this world that she could trust in life. Maybe that is why God let her go home so young.

It looks like tons of books my son had when he was her age, they are coated in something that makes them water "proof". I can see how it would be a bit faded, which I think it does look IMO, but I can see how it could have survived, especially if it spent some of the time in a bag... Maybe it came out of the bag too, when whatever happened with the meter guy happened....

They are coated in something which keeps "drools" and liquids from penetrating them. I still have some left over from my 12 year old's early years and they look really good except where he "ate" the corners of them when he was teething. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny