FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long KC went all the time to Fusion? She was suppose to be employed there? Under the table $ or perks??? free booze and drugs? Tese friends were all new? For how long? Maybe she was over her head with some people. But I FEEL she KILLED her Caylee.........some bad influences at the club???

I found this link that you can look up company for the state of Florida. http://sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G06264900101&rdocnum=G06264900101

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
FUSIAN ULTRA LOUNGE

Filing Information
Document Number G06264900101
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 09/21/2006
Expiration Date 12/31/2011
Current Owners 1
County ORANGE
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI Number NONE

Mailing Address
12281 UNIVERSITY BLVD.
ORLANDO, FL 32817
Owner Information
FUSIAN INC.
12281 UNIVERSITY BLVD.
ORLANDO, FL 32817
FEI Number: 59-3722638
Document Number: P01000058038
Document Images
09/21/2006 -- Fictitious Name Filing

I also typed in Fusion hot shot girls and this is what I got. http://fusionimporters.com/

Detail by Entity Name
Florida Limited Liability Company
FUSION 8 STUDIOS, LLC
Filing Information
Document Number L08000066096

FEI Number NONE
Date Filed 07/08/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
1225 BELLE AVENUE
SUITE 166
WINTER SPRINGS FL 32708 US
Mailing Address
214 BENNETT STREET
Registered Agent Name & Address
GTL MANAGEMENT, INC.
214 BENNETT STREET
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address
Title MGRM
ROSS, JASON C
1612 BEATRICE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32810 US
Title MGRM
PAVEK, ANTHONY
1761 MOUNTCLAIR CT
MT. DORA FL 32757
Title MGR
BAKER, RYAN A
1835 SHADOW VIEW CR.
MAITLAND FL 32751 US
Title MGR
HENLEY, DAMIEN
2403 WORTH LANE
DELTONA FL 32738 US
Annual Reports
No Annual Reports Filed
Document Images
07/08/2008 -- Florida Limited Liability

Detail by Entity Name
Florida Profit Corporation
FUSIAN, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number P01000058038

FEI Number 593722638
Date Filed 06/07/2001
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Last Event CANCEL ADM DISS/REV
Event Date Filed 10/14/2008
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
875 WOODBURY RD.
ORLANDO FL 32828
Changed 10/14/2008
Mailing Address
875 WOODBURY RD.
ORLANDO FL 32828
Changed 10/14/2008
LAM, BRUCE
19516 RALSTON STREET
ORLANDO FL 32833 US
Name Changed: 02/07/2006
Address Changed: 02/07/2006
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title D
LAM, BRUCE T
19516 RALSTON STREET
ORLANDO FL 32833
Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
2006 02/07/2006
2007 04/25/2007
2008 10/14/2008

Document Images
10/14/2008 -- REINSTATEMENT
04/25/2007 -- ANNUAL REPORT
02/07/2006 -- ANNUAL REPORT
07/18/2005 -- ANNUAL REPORT
07/07/2004 -- ANNUAL REPORT
04/17/2003 -- ANNUAL REPORT
02/17/2002 -- ANNUAL REPORT
06/07/2001 -- Domestic Profit

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
FUSION LOUNGE

Filing Information
Document Number G03162900205
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 06/11/2003
Expiration Date 12/31/2008
Current Owners 1
County PALM BEACH
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI Number NONE

Mailing Address
330 CLEMATIS STREET
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33401
Owner Information
J.P.L.O.U., LLC.
18809 SE WINDWARD ISLAND WAY
JUPITER, FL 33458

FEI Number: 77-0599257
Document Number: L03000020092
Document Images
06/11/2003 -- Fictitious Name Filing

J.P.L.O.U., L.L.C.
Filing Information
Document Number L03000020092
FEI Number 770599257

Date Filed 06/04/2003
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/14/2007
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
18809 S.E. WINDWARD ISLAND WAY
JUPITER FL 33458
Mailing Address
JUPITER FL 33458
GARCIA, FRANK

JUPITER FL 33458
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address
Title MGR
GARCIA, FRANK
18809 SE WINDWARD ISLAND WAY
JUPITER FL 33458
Annual Reports

FUSION EVENT GROUP, LLC
Filing Information
Document Number L08000099043
FEI Number NONE

Date Filed 10/21/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Effective Date 10/18/2008

Principal Address
118 EAST JEFFERSON STREET
SUITE 203
ORLAND0 FL 32801 US
Mailing Address
SUITE 203
ORLAND0 FL 32801 US
COWART, TAMUEL
SUITE 203
ORLAND0 FL 32801 US
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address
Title MGRM
CAMACHO, ARAMI
8297 CHAMPIONS GATE BLVD SUITE 376
CHAMPIONS GATE FL 33896 US
Title MGRM
SMITH, CHRISTOPHER
723 HERMAN AVENUE
ORLANDO FL 32803 US
Title MGRM
COWART, GREGORY
118 EAST JEFFERSON STREET SUITE 203
ORLANDO FL 32801 US
Title MGRM
COWART, TAMUEL
118 EAST JEFFERSON STREET SUITE 203
ORLAND0 FL 32801 US

Title MGRM
DAILY, VALERIANA
1841 TUMBLEWATER BLVD
OCOEE FL 34761 US
Annual Reports
No Annual Reports Filed
Document Images

So it's saying this is hers 100%? What about the silver car?

ETA: KC has already said this is not the same ZFG so in all reality it doesn't matter if she is posing with a hummer or whatever. This poor woman now has to live in a motel b/c of her name being connected with this case.
This woman was already living in a motel - see her info in the first set of docs released.

I hadn't seen this thread until it was brought forward. I find it interesting that what is possibly implied here fits, so well, some things I've been seeing through my sleuthing tool, astrology. In the many, many charts I've looked at I keep seeing, not the mother but a man, most of the time. I see someone in charge, a person in a position of authority (which could fit Casey but doesn't describe her well) a gun carrying public servant and/or another type of servant/employee like a nanny. I have seen what I believe would symbolically represent human trafficking and international connections. The fallen evil mother just isn't showing up in these charts.

Now, lets say for a moment there is a highly organized group. They would most likely have at least on or more public officials in their group. If they want to assure there will be no hot trails leading to them, they might set up a fake Nanny, gain the persons trust. Let's say, the boss told her she was taking the child to teach her a lesson for not taking a job they assigned or anything else, and did, in fact give her a script to follow in order to assure that trail got stone cold. That script would also likely include things to completely discredit her, even cast her in a shadow of guilt. Now, I've also seeb what could easily be an accident, which is why I've not thought from the beginning, that she murdered her child. She said herself, she would lie, cheat and steal to protect her daughter, as I probably would. It sounds like she'd only recently started doing this stealing so something happened to cause her to go to extremes. It wasn't out of true need, her parents cared for their needs.

Watching Jesse G. yesterday confirmed for me even more, this woman loved her daughter. One doesn't change that drastically unless there was major drug use. In that case her parents and close friends would know. Weed doesn't bring that kind of change.

Most of the links on the 1st page are now dead. Even the lounge page, which I've been to before, has changes, dead links, empty calender that had events on it before. I'm sure I saw photos there before too.

Connie

I hadn't seen this thread until it was brought forward. I find it interesting that what is possibly implied here fits, so well, some things I've been seeing through my sleuthing tool, astrology. In the many, many charts I've looked at I keep seeing, not the mother but a man, most of the time. I see someone in charge, a person in a position of authority (which could fit Casey but doesn't describe her well) a gun carrying public servant and/or another type of servant/employee like a nanny. I have seen what I believe would symbolically represent human trafficking and international connections. The fallen evil mother just isn't showing up in these charts.

Now, lets say for a moment there is a highly organized group. They would most likely have at least on or more public officials in their group. If they want to assure there will be no hot trails leading to them, they might set up a fake Nanny, gain the persons trust. Let's say, the boss told her she was taking the child to teach her a lesson for not taking a job they assigned or anything else, and did, in fact give her a script to follow in order to assure that trail got stone cold. That script would also likely include things to completely discredit her, even cast her in a shadow of guilt. Now, I've also seeb what could easily be an accident, which is why I've not thought from the beginning, that she murdered her child. She said herself, she would lie, cheat and steal to protect her daughter, as I probably would. It sounds like she'd only recently started doing this stealing so something happened to cause her to go to extremes. It wasn't out of true need, her parents cared for their needs.

Watching Jesse G. yesterday confirmed for me even more, this woman loved her daughter. One doesn't change that drastically unless there was major drug use. In that case her parents and close friends would know. Weed doesn't bring that kind of change.

Most of the links on the 1st page are now dead. Even the lounge page, which I've been to before, has changes, dead links, empty calender that had events on it before. I'm sure I saw photos there before too.

Connie

Sex, drugs, clubbing, working for cash. A lot going on.

If Casey Anthony was using chloroform on Caylee habitually... and in various places, I find it hard to believe that her friends did not know. Sure she could have sneaked that well, but not all that likely. Someone would almost have had to know.

Thats what is so common about this lifestyle. None of them are overly smart.

They have Casey Anthony and it looks like they are playing the luck of the catch for all it is worth. Bound to be lots of fish in various sizes swimming.

Connie

This is great post.
I been thinking about this theory for a long time. I can not get pass the parting, parting like she knows that child is safe. and all the lying. She knows what happen but i am not so sure that she acted alone. I don't think she is this cold hearted.( I know alot people think this)

I think that the same group of people could be invole in the Duckett case.

I think this case got so much coverage that if there was group they got scare. JMO this is a great post. thanks for writing it. Now i don't feel so crazy about my theory.

You're welcome. I'm sure I'll get bashed somewhere along the line for it. I asked myself the same question as you. Putting myself in her place, if she thought they were just "teaching her a lesson" she would be able to act like that with a few drinks in her for encouragement. Also, putting this idea with the potential questions raised about Fusian, if she were being punished for not doing the "job" they wanted her to do we might be seeing her perform her job. Just a thought which is only speculation, of course. I find it quite strange though, that so many of those Fusian links alive in August are now dead. And, we know how powerful, yet deadly fusion can be, even if the O is replaced with an A.

I guess KC didn't get to go to this! I'm sure she'll be more upset over this then Caylee's remains being found. I wonder if Zanny the Nanny was there. Sorry I couldn't resist!

Update Article on Fusion Ultra Lounge's Grand Reopening:

O-lens: Fusian Ultra Lounge Grand Reopening:
Club Nights at Fusian Ultra Lounge reopened to a packed crowd checking out the swanky new digs with Asian flare and mingling with local celebs.

Link to Pictures of Grand Reopening:
http://orlando.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/photogallery/o-lens-fusian-ultra/890891/content

Recognize anyone in the pictures?

Not sure yet. I was tired when I found the article & looked at the pics. I want to compare them to the ones with KC at Fusion. With 96 pics to go through & I need to look good at everyone in the backgrounds of both.

Not sure yet. I was tired when I found the article & looked at the pics. I want to compare them to the ones with KC at Fusion. With 96 pics to go through & I need to look good at everyone in the backgrounds of both.

Angel - they do look like the pics of Casey & group. Maybe her pics actually were posed for...
:sleuth:

You're welcome. I'm sure I'll get bashed somewhere along the line for it. I asked myself the same question as you. Putting myself in her place, if she thought they were just "teaching her a lesson" she would be able to act like that with a few drinks in her for encouragement. Also, putting this idea with the potential questions raised about Fusian, if she were being punished for not doing the "job" they wanted her to do we might be seeing her perform her job. Just a thought which is only speculation, of course. I find it quite strange though, that so many of those Fusian links alive in August are now dead. And, we know how powerful, yet deadly fusion can be, even if the O is replaced with an A.
Found an old Fusian web site some time ago. They were getting lots of email hate bombs, but this one is curious, different than others...

Stop by if you like to hang out with murders,losers like Tony Lazarro and Amy Huizenga. Amy...you are an ugly cow! Tony...you are disgusting. I am not sure what Casey even saw in you. By the way...prostitution is illegal in Florida. Hope the place gets busted and shut down. It should be called Club STD.

I guess KC didn't get to go to this! I'm sure she'll be more upset over this then Caylee's remains being found. I wonder if Zanny the Nanny was there. Sorry I couldn't resist!

Update Article on Fusion Ultra Lounge's Grand Reopening:

O-lens: Fusian Ultra Lounge Grand Reopening:
Club Nights at Fusian Ultra Lounge reopened to a packed crowd checking out the swanky new digs with Asian flare and mingling with local celebs.

Link to Pictures of Grand Reopening:
http://orlando.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/photogallery/o-lens-fusian-ultra/890891/content

funny none of these people using the finger codes.......or whatever they are called by mini gangs..........looks alittle less wild........ha

We should send kc the pix so she can cry over not being there since she can't cry over CAYLEE! Wonder if any of her 'guys' ever bothered to write or see her??? MOO

Found an old Fusian web site some time ago. They were getting lots of email hate bombs, but this one is curious, different than others...

Stop by if you like to hang out with murders,losers like Tony Lazarro and Amy Huizenga. Amy...you are an ugly cow! Tony...you are disgusting. I am not sure what Casey even saw in you. By the way...prostitution is illegal in Florida. Hope the place gets busted and shut down. It should be called Club STD.

WOW! I wonder who sent that email? Someone in KC's circle? hmmmmm

WOW! I wonder who sent that email? Someone in KC's circle? hmmmmm

Wow is right. Casey was the brunt of the other emails, then I see this about Lazarro and Amy .... it was shocking.

I really didn't realize Casey had any friends by August '08. Very odd indeed.

Is there a date or link to this message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961