Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

I believe they loved Caylee too. When Cindy thought she could SAVE Caylee she threw Casey to the wolves and called 911.

I think once they heard Casey's impossible version of events, Casey's lies, the smell of the car and the preliminary air results convinced George and Cindy that Caylee was beyond help. IMO, they circled the wagons to protect Casey because they couldn't SAVE Caylee.

I think most of the money they have made has been siphoned into Casey's defense through hook or crook. I won't believe they don't/didn't love and aren't mourning Caylee. I do think they have knowing lied to protect the "damaged" goods that is their daughter. I DIDN'T think they would leave Caylee out and unburied. But, to protect Casey, since Caylee was "gone", maybe???

I've been convinced for a long time George and Cindy knew Caylee was dead. I'm still not convinced they were in on Caylee's location. I don't think they wanted her found irregardless.

MOO

I've been lurking here for a week or so, here goes my first post...I think I agree with the above rationale. I couldn't figure out why the A's are defending their psycho daughter until tonight on NG when they showed a clip from GA's police interview. He said, and I'm paraphrasing, "If I lose my granddaughter, I also lose my daughter."

A poster stated that the remains were cremated on Mon> Can anyone who remembers link the post? Sometimers hits me and I can't remember the poster.

IIRC, it's in the rumor thread in the parking lot.

Does anyone recall the day that the PIs were wanding the A house to check for bugs (listening devices)? This could explain their need for making sure their conversations (especially with PIs) weren't overheard. I always wondered about that.

I do - I remember seeing them on local news holding something with blinking lights going over the inside of the house to see if there were any "bugs".

Now I wonder if the PI's didn't hide some bugs themselves while they were at it, to catch what was said when they weren't around. Think the brainiac A's would be smart enough to consider that? I don't. Those PI's could be sitting on a goldmine of conversations....

There is a Florida statute someone has posted here that specifically says a defense attorney cannot take a case on contingency whereby he sells items related to the case.

If profits have been made by Casey regarding this case, that can be held on lien and payable to the state upon her conviction.

If Cindy and George get indicted for obstructing justice and concealing a crime and aiding and abetting, messing with a corpse, tampering with witnesses, then they may not be able to profit either. This is why they are begging and pleading for immunity imo. The profit and money will be held with a lien.

jmo. not a lawyer.

Maybe the A's got around that statute by receiving the money themselves and then giving the money to Baez for Casey's defense..The whole thing just makes me sick sick sick...

How long until DC sells whomever keyed him into the location of Caylee's remains down river? I give it to Friday.

:) I think Hoover knows, and I think Hoover already told.

FWIW, I think LE already knew, from MR.

Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz! I go to work and all H*** breaks loose. What a night to miss coverage. Thanks to all who posted highlights. Boy! This case has more twists and turns than a corkscrew. I am begining to feel like I'm in that old 'who's on first' skit.

Having said that I am appalled by the actions of anyone trying to profit from this whole mess. There oughta be a law!

Back to reading.

Was anyone surprised to see on NG that JB tried to "sell" an interview with KC for half a million? He really is a snake! Guess he is trying to get paid after all.

No - Siedlin (the judge) appointed a guardian ad litem for the baby - NOT for the remains.

BTW and OT Seidlin was back in the paper today. He retired BUT seems he receivede over $400K in gifts and cash from an elderly neighbor in his condo!!!!!! Authorities are looking into it.

Not to mention the rediculous amount of money that guardian was paid, I dont remember how much but it was a rip and then some. Seems it is all about money imo.

Maybe they sneak out the back. That's should be right up their alley so to speak...Only can go out at night, have to go under the shawdow of darkness, have to keep the shades and curtains drawn, doors all shut up, can't play in the pool, can't take long walks...what a life.

They are serving their Life Sentence already and it is just beginning.

Was anyone surprised to see on NG that JB tried to "sell" an interview with KC for half a million? He really is a snake! Guess he is trying to get paid after all.

I still think he is out of money to defend her. Defenses like this, and expert witnesses take big money and I believe he was trying to fund it and ran out of moola.

Casey had taken money from her family and used them for YEARS.

If Cindy was worried about money or the car, she could have turned Casey in on a multitude of charges long before she did. She didn't have to allow Casey to have the car, ever.

Cindy could have cared less about the car or money. Cindy HAD the car already. Casey sure wasn't going to earn enough to ever repay her stolen damages. The money was gone for good.

There was no reason for Cindy to drag Casey out of Tony's EXCEPT to get Caylee back. If Cindy had left Casey where she was nobody would STILL know Caylee had been killed.

Except for Cindy's desperate 911 call nobody might EVER have known anything.

Something which has always bothered me about her trip to Tonys - CA never LOOKED for Caylee there. Why would she not think Caylee was with her mother at the time?

Looking back and reading everything again, I have some serious questions even about that phone call. I now wonder if everyone KNEW Caylee was dead but CA.

I just hope when this is all over that Cindy's parents and family don't have the time of day for the A's; that GA's family has no time for them either. It is their daughter who destroyed so many, and them sticking up for her and protecting her, is wrong. I think CA's brother knew in his heart from the get go the truth, and that his sister was making a total a$$ of herself and the rest of the family. All for what? Their no good, self serving, murdering daughter instead of standing up for their poor defenseless baby granddaughter. I hope I live long enough to see karma catch up with everyone of the A's.

Yep, it's not going to get better.

If they can get a lot of money - like that 1.7 million from Lifetime, they will never look back.

I thought that Lifetime was holding off on it because of all the emails and letters they received, but now it appears it is because of the possible indictments of the Anthonys. Lets just hope they are charged and found guilty so they can't PROFIT from Caylee's BLOOD MONEY.

I'm patiently waiting for LE to haul the rest of the Anthony's to the Big House .. :D

Cell Block Anthony ------------->>> :behindbar Lee :behindbar Cindy :behindbar George :behindbar Casey

My sentiments, exactly.

I just hope when this is all over that Cindy's parents and family don't have the time of day for the A's; that GA's family has no time for them either. It is their daughter who destroyed so many, and them sticking up for her and protecting her, is wrong. I think CA's brother knew in his heart from the get go the truth, and that his sister was making a total a$$ of herself and the rest of the family. All for what? Their no good, self serving, murdering daughter instead of standing up for their poor defenseless baby granddaughter. I hope I live long enough to see karma catch up with everyone of the A's.

I don't believe for a minute it was just to protect KC. I believe when they found out they could collect all that money and pay their bills with it, they wanted Caylee to appear missing so they could keep getting money without working.

It is a large amount of GREED and a small amount of protecting KC in my opinion.

By their actions and their lies they got KC LWOP at best, and now if they can sell the story, they will be RID of all their problems and can live like they seem to believe they are entitled on BLOOD MONEY.

Something which has always bothered me about her trip to Tonys - CA never LOOKED for Caylee there. Why would she not think Caylee was with her mother at the time?

Looking back and reading everything again, I have some serious questions even about that phone call. I now wonder if everyone KNEW Caylee was dead but CA.
Turbo - This has always really bothered me as well. I remember reading AH's transcript expecting to read her statement saying that CA burst in to look for Caylee and being so disapointed to read that nothing of the kind happened! CA never even entered Tony's appartment! How on earth could she have been so sure after a month, that Caylee wasn't in there? This has always set my hinky-meter off!

MOO

Where have all the big name players for the defense gone to? Haven't heard from them lately..can someone tell me if Baez really has a high profile PR man on board to advise him, if so, then how come baez keeps making all these mistakes with the case.:confused:

If they can get a lot of money - like that 1.7 million from Lifetime, they will never look back.

I thought that Lifetime was holding off on it because of all the emails and letters they received, but now it appears it is because of the possible indictments of the Anthonys. Lets just hope they are charged and found guilty so they can't PROFIT from Caylee's BLOOD MONEY.

You are correct, they will never look back. They will also turn on their families, they could care less about family. They will have the likes of KFN and all their kind to wallow with in and around the blood money they receive. All the while America will mourn for Caylee. That's fine with me. Like another poster said I would like to live long enough to see karma catch up with the A's but if I don't, just as well, I have faith, they will get what they have coming.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarrickuk
Back