Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy's denials at this stage of the game only prove to me is that she's known the truth since before the body was found.

Denial? Yes.

Head in the sand? Yes.

But at some point she has to face the truth. Just like she at one time had to face the truth that her daughter's protruding belly was in fact a pregnancy.

She has known for months where Caylee was that is why it does not bother her now to disrespect her the way she does.

Without seeing the entire email exchange, we don't know that Cindy's email wasn't a response to Lois requesting an invitation. I wouldn't put it past Lois for a minute, I saw what she was all about when she took the media along when she requested the restraining order.

You make a good point as always Chilly but I don't understand even responding to this. She knows and has seen what Lois will do, you could have bet big money Lois was going to take this to the press. Even if Lois just showed up, there could be people there to handle that and not let them be admitted.

A bit off topic, but I wonder how many people in the extended family have been uninvited? Cindy seems to keep a list of those who don't agree. kwim????

:clap: I agree. Lois might be a nice lady, I don't know her, but she DOES enjoy the lime light. I would bet Lois would sell emails or anything else in a heart beat. Lois should not have gone to the media & the media should not have found this to be news. Lord knows I have not been sympathic to the Anthony's but I think it is wrong for Lois to jump on this band wagon. If Lois really is only about Caylee, she will sit back, not run to the media & esp not make a buck off this child.

Wow. How unkind for someone to further exploit this situation and divulge a private e-mail. So sad.

Gee ~ isn't this the whole problem? Cindy spent all those years covering for Casey, lying for Casey, and making sure that Casey never had to be responsible. . . and look how all that turned out.

Oh ~ and I didn't know we could say white trash. That's the phrase that comes to my mind every time I see Cindy or hear her open her mouth.

I have seen much worse words on here and that is the ONLY description that fits these people besides EVIL.

believe that Casey told Cindy that Caylee was dead a long time ago but that it was an accident.

She probably said that "Caylee choked on a rock or fell & hit her head"

Whatever the lie Cindy fell for it Hook, Line & Sinker.

In Cindy's mind Casey is innocent & she'll do anything to protect her because if it's proven that Casey intentionally harmed Caylee then it would make Cindy's perfect little family look bad....

You make a good point as always Chilly but I don't understand even responding to this. She knows and has seen what Lois will do, you could have bet big money Lois was going to take this to the press. Even if Lois just showed up, there could be people there to handle that and not let them be admitted.

IIRC Lois got a restraining order to prevent CA or any of them from contacting her or her grandauther, so WHY would she try to go against a court order. She just does not believe that LE will bother her. I believe she has a real rude awaking coming, and to be honest, I can't wait !!

I really REALLY think Cindy needs medical help - Prozac or Zoloft could be her friends - she needs to just even it out - I can't even imagine what the trial is going to be like - she'll be in the front row taking notes, passing notes to JB - do this or do that

She might get banned from the trial if she doesn't seek some medical help

She has known for months where Caylee was that is why it does not bother her now to disrespect her the way she does.

I agree,

Cindy & Casey sat on their couch eating brownies in a nice cozy house while Caylee was decomposing around the corner.

Why would we think that they would care about Caylee's remains now?

Sorry EBean. I looked for this and it wasn't here and now here it is! I think I have lost my marbles.

I really REALLY think Cindy needs medical help - Prozac or Zoloft could be her friends - she needs to just even it out - I can't even imagine what the trial is going to be like - she'll be in the front row taking notes, passing notes to JB - do this or do that

I hope that she is appropriately medicated. And I don't mean anything unkind or cruel by that at all.

believe that Casey told Cindy that Caylee was dead a long time ago but that it was an accident.

She probably said that "Caylee choked on a rock or fell & hit her head"

Whatever the lie Cindy fell for it Hook, Line & Sinker.

In Cindy's mind Casey is innocent & she'll do anything to protect her because if it's proven that Casey intentionally harmed Caylee then it would make Cindy's perfect little family look bad....

You are most likely right. That "perfect" little family has been exposed as being the most evil and trashy family on TV as long as I can remember. They do nothing which indicates they have ANY "raisings" at all.

I feel sorry for CA mother, because I do believe she was raised better than that. I believe CA is just like KC or in reality KC is just a clone of CA. CA just never got caught.

I heard that on Channel 6 earlier this evening. Can you believe it? The way I heard it, Cindy started the exchange of messages by writing to tell Lois that she would not be invited to attend Caylee's memorial!

Strike ANOTHER ONE from the PUBLIC invitation list! ;)

How do you keep someone from a PUBLIC event? Gonna hire bouncers and bodyguards to do that? How ridiculous--freaking ridiculous.

If they wait any longer no one will be interested in a public memorial service. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I suspect that she's already had some "medical help". Just listen to some of her rants. I think you're right about going to court. She will be incapable of sitting still and shutting up.

IIRC Lois got a restraining order to prevent CA or any of them from contacting her or her grandauther, so WHY would she try to go against a court order. She just does not believe that LE will bother her. I believe she has a real rude awaking coming, and to be honest, I can't wait !!

someone already said the order wasn't granted

Jane Velez Mitchell was talking about this. Did anyone hear what the reporter said about this? I think she said George doesn't go along with this and thinks KC did it and that there is something wrong with her. I kind of missed it.

I agree,

Cindy & Casey sat on their couch eating brownies in a nice cozy house while Caylee was decomposing around the corner.

Why would we think that they would care about Caylee's remains now?

We shouldn't; but I believe to most "humans", that is so unacceptable to their sensibilities it is hard to wrap our heads around.

Poor Cindy. I wonder if she'll ever be able to accept the truth. Why doesn't Lois block her email address? And why run to the media with this? I just can't understand some people.

No kidding. Lois needs to quit poking the mental patients. (Yeah, I read CA sent it first.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname