Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me and the fact I am from the mountains of Kentucky that I have never heard of invitations to funerals. We just put the announcement in the paper and let word of mouth spread and people just show up. I have never sent or received an invitation to a funeral or memorial service.

Cindy's more worried about Lois not coming to the funeral than she is about burying her grandchild. This [insert your own word] is freakin' nuts! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is the only thing Cindy seems to know how to do - try to "run the show"....using little Caylee as a "pawn" AGAIN....but this time it's not between her and her daughter, it's with all the people she thinks she can hurt by keeping them from Caylee's memorial now that she's no longer with us. I hope that came out the way I meant it to.

AND....why is Cindy treating this like it's a Debutante Ball, for God's sake....it's her grand daughters funeral !!
aahhh - light bulb

Maybe CA is reacting like this - hurting those around her - because KC has slapped her in the worst way by not giving her poa over Caylee's remains.

Just a thought

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In an e-mail obtained by Local 6 News that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

"

Cindy would never admit to Casey even possibly being guilty,nothing new here
Shame Shame Shame on Lois for sending that email to the press, what was she hoping to accomplish?? Tit for tat here if you ask me JMO Lois was mad and this was her way of taking a stab at Cindy, not sticking up for the A's here so don't get me wrong

I am not sure about that - she showed it on Murt's and the judge had signed it.

I don't know about her motives. One thing I do know is I think it was very unhealthy for her to let her grandaughter get involved the way she did.

IIRC Lois got a restraining order to prevent CA or any of them from contacting her or her grandauther, so WHY would she try to go against a court order. She just does not believe that LE will bother her. I believe she has a real rude awaking coming, and to be honest, I can't wait !!

Turbo, the RO was not granted. Lois went to get the RO b/c she said when KC was arrested it upset her gd so bad she had to be hospitalized with a break down. That might be true, I dont know. If it is, first off, that tells me this might have been a "fragile" child dealing with some issues of her own & maybe it was not in her best interest to let the child get so involved in this case. The RO isnt granted even though Lois says the contact Cindy is making with her gd is harming her. WHY oh WHY would Lois continue to have this child involved? I saw that little girl with her when LP was searching Econ. Lois can't yell "she's harming my child, she's harming my child" ask for the courts intervention & then keep injecting this child in the middle of this. That does not make her crediable.

Is it just me and the fact I am from the mountains of Kentucky that I have never heard of invitations to funerals. We just put the announcement in the paper and let word of mouth spread and people just show up. I have never sent or received an invitation to a funeral or memorial service.

I guess we are just "backwards", but I have never heard of that either.

This has NOTHING to do with reality - but pure evil. EVIL LIES & EVIL KILLS.

Caylee is dead as a result of her lack of being able to tell and look at the truth years ago. KC may have done the deed, but that family is who really killed Caylee.

I said the SAME thing a few weeks ago. I believe God in His wisdom let her come home to keep her out of that evil family.
:ashamed0005: I have thought the same thing! I knew someone like CA once, & always had a sick feeling when I was near this person......Really Bad Energy....An Evil undertone!

Cindy is writing to people to tell them they're not invited to Caylee's funeral?

I wonder what book of etiquette that's in...

ETA: Oooohhhhh... she's sending out the misinvitations!

"Dis"invitations...

I imagine them huddled around the kitchen table at Hopespring and working on their little disinvitation list... ;)

What a WONDERFUL and HONORABLE way to remember Caylee!

Oh my I am truly peeing my pants laughing right now. No it's not you. And only in Cindy's world do you send out "uninvites." I don't know what else to say.

It was so peaceful not having to hear CA speak KC's propaganda. I just got my stomach to settle down. So I guess instead of speaking, she has now resorted to e-mailing. My stomach is sick again..........

:ashamed0005: I have thought the same thing! I knew someone like CA once, & always had a sick feeling when I was near this person......Really Bad Energy....An Evil undertone!

It is a feeling of repulsion and revulsion which I got it the first time I saw her on TV. I know the feeling well. When I saw Susan Smith I said the same thing, as she gave off that same feeling.

same sad tune just a different day...
CA says KC had nothing to do with Caylees death YET she and GA seek immunity before talking to LE....??? God Lord it makes my head and heart hurt..

I understand what you are saying, but I think that they are absolutely between a rock and a hard place with the remains. They cannot make a move right now or they will destroy their united front. In the end, I hope that they remember who put them in this position to begin with...not that they won't remember it, but you get what I mean.

Hi believe, Your right:blowkiss:that was a low blow on my very frustrated part. After t-r-y-i-n-g to give them the benefit of the doubt for the past 6 months. I can even understand wanting to save her daughter(Not the lies), but to treat EVERYONE so bad, after they wanted her grandbaby home more than anything, is so wrong. Let, people pay their respects.imho :)

I honestly think, and this is just me, that George, Cindy and Lee by themselves need to have a private memorial. They need to ask Rev. Grund or the pastor from their church to do the public memorial and not be there themselves. I hate to say it that way, but honestly, I know how I feel about them right now, and know many others do as well especially from here, but its not real safe for them to be in public during this is it?

"Dis"invitations...

I imagine them huddled around the kitchen table at Hopespring and working on their little disinvitation list... ;)

What a WONDERFUL and HONORABLE way to remember Caylee!

She desperately needs the list of people who assisted TES so that we can all be uninvited.

No kidding. Lois needs to quit poking the mental patients. (Yeah, I read CA sent it first.)

Okay now that is funny. Might be the funniest thing I have heard all week. Not that I want to laugh at the expense of another but....I am only human

Just read in the link that Cindy's claim about Casey was in response to this extremely cruel provocation. I can't imagine how cruel someone must be to say this to someone in Cindy's shoes...

"Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member