"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

• Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Votes: 530 79.3%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

Votes: 58 8.7%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Completely Innocent

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so .. how did Caylee die?

Clorophorm still doesnt make sense because it only puts people to sleep for a few minutes .. there was no trauma on the bones .. those of you saying she killed her after packing to go to Tony's house - what was her murder weapon?[/QUOTE]

(bolded by me)

Murder weapon: her hand over Caylee's mouth and nose.

Spector, OJ, and Blake-- all CA cases, all "celebrities." Most has-beens, but still with s strong following, of a sort.

Plus, with all of them, the victim was trashed quite a bit in court. That will not be the case with sweet Caylee!

VB

Very good point, VegasBride.

Wait so .. how did Caylee die?

Clorophorm still doesnt make sense because it only puts people to sleep for a few minutes .. there was no trauma on the bones .. those of you saying she killed her after packing to go to Tony's house - what was her murder weapon?[/QUOTE]

(bolded by me)

Murder weapon: her hand over Caylee's mouth and nose.

I thought I was the only one who thought this! I have some back up theories as I have not yet heard all of the evidence... But this is what I orginially thought.
I do like the theory JWG and Bond started working on with leaving her in the hot car in the garage and forgetting her.

any drug would not leave any trauma on the bones. also her own hands chocking her, drowning. that for starters.

Wouldn't it be better to see what all the evidence is first? Can't vote until I've seen the trial and ALL the evidence.

Wouldn't it be better to see what all the evidence is first? Can't vote until I've seen the trial and ALL the evidence.

I feel the same and have not voted.

I did look at the votes just now. 78.10% of the voters think she is guilty as charged. That isn't enough for a conviction. If the jurors essentially end up thinking like the WS pollsters do right now.... Casey Anthony walks.

I voted that she is guilty, first degree, premeditated. The thing is, I am starting to worry that there is too much doubt being cast on what happened, the focus is coming OFF the murderer and focus is now on the meter reader, the brother, the parents, the detectives, who was the detective talking to, etc. etc. etc. I'm happy this tape was recently released because it puts some of the focus back on the perp. I cringed when I listened to the meter reader. I don't doubt his story, but he's talking too much, not confident in his facts and I don't know that he'd be a great prosecution witness. No offense meant, I don't think he had a thing to do with the death of Caylee, maybe he was as obsessed with the case as we all are and didn't want to look like a weirdo. I don't know. But he needs to halt the mouth.:confused:

Bottom line, I have the same feelings when the OJ verdict happened, guilty but worried she may walk.

I feel the same and have not voted.

I did look at the votes just now. 78.10% of the voters think she is guilty as charged. That isn't enough for a conviction. If the jurors essentially end up thinking like the WS pollsters do right now.... Casey Anthony walks.

Walks, has more children, kills them too, what a scary thought

That is a scary thought

BUT

I don't think JB or KC have enough to finesse to beat the rap the OJ way.

No, they sure don't and I'm hoping there is a plea before it goes to trial. One scenerio is that the family gets some form of immunity for testifying and Casey realizes she's all alone and pleas guilty. Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but I am concerned about it going to trial. Waters are getting very muddied.

No, they sure don't and I'm hoping there is a plea before it goes to trial. One scenerio is that the family gets some form of immunity for testifying and Casey realizes she's all alone and pleas guilty. Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but I am concerned about it going to trial. Waters are getting very muddied.

Red Herring team:

BXXX
Geraldo (BXXX mouthpiece)
Conway (who sold his soul to the devil)
Cindy

These people are doing NOTHING but tossing out red herrings. They are doing nothing of anay significance. For one thing, i9f I were Roy Kronk, I'd be suing Baez for getting into his personnel records at his job. That is the ONLY way he could have gotten the information about the dropped kidnapping charge, since it was explunged from Kronk's record.

Red Herring team:

BXXX
Geraldo (BXXXX mouthpiece)
Conway (who sold his soul to the devil)
Cindy

These people are doing NOTHING but tossing out red herrings. They are doing nothing of anay significance. For one thing, i9f I were Roy Kronk, I'd be suing Baez for getting into his personnel records at his job. That is the ONLY way he could have gotten the information about the dropped kidnapping charge, since it was explunged from Kronk's record.

Yeah, I didn't think about how he found out about that. I guess 'expunged' doesn't really mean that.

Yeah, I didn't think about how he found out about that. I guess 'expunged' doesn't really mean that.
Well, in some cases I believe even though they get rid of the charge, a formal "expungement" needs to be done (IOW paid for). RK may have done this...or perhaps assumed it was gone 'cause they dropped everything. JB may have found some kind of notice which clued him in. I hate to think that attorney is behind this info being released. That just s**ks!!

Walks, has more children, kills them too, what a scary thought

this is sooo OT but i've been meaning to say, i love the 'Audrey discovers a mirror' pic.
she's gorgeous!

Expunged means sthat the information is only accesssible to the courts, not employers. Kronk voluntarily told his employer when he was hired and that is the only place Baez could have gotten it.

In the poll you forgot to include the option "undecided/waiting for evidence at trial", any way you can include it now? Otherwise, there are a lot of us who won't be reflected in the poll outcome. :) Thanks!

Gaia713 said:
Expunged means sthat the information is only accesssible to the courts, not employers. Kronk voluntarily told his employer when he was hired and that is the only place Baez could have gotten it.

The Kronk kidnapping thing showed up in this forum as a blog rumor at least a week before Kronk announced it. Well, I should say it was declared a rumor because it couldn't be linked to anything other than a posting on another forum.

Guilty, First Degree, Premeditated.

I do not have to wait to see further evidence because I am not on a jury. With all that has already been disclosed via documents, I can safely state that my opinion will not change unless fingerprints on the duct tape are of someone else. By someone else, I mean someone other than a member of the Anthony family. If one of the Anthony's prints are on the duct tape, I will still think that Casey murdered Caylee and the family helped in the cover up. MOO, IMO, JMO.

Guilty, First Degree, Premeditated.

I do not have to wait to see further evidence because I am not on a jury. With all that has already been disclosed via documents, I can safely state that my opinion will not change unless fingerprints on the duct tape are of someone else. By someone else, I mean someone other than a member of the Anthony family. If one of the Anthony's prints are on the duct tape, I will still think that Casey murdered Caylee and the family helped in the cover up. MOO, IMO, JMO.

GUILTY - I'm not sure about premeditation yet, but guilty nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astridAnthony