In Fairness To Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
Wow how do you know that ?

Casey is 22 years of age
There has been 22 years of parenting and None of us have been privy to how Casey was parented

I don't believe that someone who embraces their daughter and granddaughter into their home, to live with them , and feeds and clothes them is a bad parent.

I don't think Cindy and George are Bad Parents at all.

And i hear my own mothers voice from heaven "there but for the grace of god go I"

Seriously I think that the judgment of Cindy and George really has been unfair in so many ways
And we do not know the full story

I for one am waiting until I do hear it

Im off to bed gnight all and remember be nice ;)

Responding to the bold.
Jane, you could not be more wrong on this one. I know for an absolute fact that bad people and bad parents often take their children and their children in. How do I know this? My own sociopathic mother. She took my sister and her children in, she took both of my brothers in and she did this several times. But this was not an act of good parenting or even an act of love. It was an act of CONTROL. Believe me when I tell you my mother is the furtherest thing from a good parent that there is. And yet she took her children in. She did this to be in a position of control over them and to make their decisions for them and to torment them even more than she could from afar. She did this for the control factor, so she could play with her little pawns. One who takes their children in is not necessarily a good person. My mother tried to kill my father with an axe right in front of my eyes. She took a drug overdose right in front of my eyes and TOLD me she was going to die and then put me on the phone to tell my father the same. She has done so many atrocities to her children that I would have to write a series of books to tell them all, and yet, she took her children in...NOT a sign of a good parent necessarily...

With all due respect.....I may not be a rocket scientist or brain surgeon, but if my daughter's car was abandoned and towed and
SMELLED LIKE A DEAD DAMN BODY:mad::mad::mad:
I think that I would
CALL THE COPS.:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

heh. Oh, but this family doesn't TRUST the cops, remember? Oh wait... maybe the distrust began, uh... the day the car SMELLED LIKE A DEAD BODY!

Because if you look at their history of calling LE before the car SMELLED LIKE A DEAD BODY they sure seemed to use LE resources quite liberally to handle their domestic disputes and their gas can disappearances!

Hmmm... when did the A family start to distrust the cops?

Do you think maybe it is possible that CA had her own agenda when she accepted responsibility for KC and Caylee?

I know I do, I believe everything she does has an agenda.
Of course that is my opinion of what I have seen from her and recognize in other people that are just like that. Everything has strings and she is the puppet master.

Has anyone stopped to question why we haven't heard a minute by minute accounting of time from when Cindy left her mother's home on June 15th? We heard she took Caylee for a swim. We heard that she "tucked" them in for bed that night. We heard she knew they were in the bedroom because she heard them "breathing" or such the next morning. There are major gaps of time unaccounted for and it bothers me.

I don't understand why she wouldn't be open with this information since it was what led up to the disappearance of Caylee. This is another example of how Cindy hides the truth, imo. What reason is there for her not to be forthcoming with any and all information concerning Caylee? Concerning the supposed fight? (Where was Caylee while they were fighting? Was she watching in horror? Was she crying to see the two women she trusted going at each other's throats?)

Bold by me.
1. She's protecting monster mom at any/all costs
2. She KNOWS that monster mom did this but is still (just checked the latest news.....and, yes!) IN DENIAL

:clap::clap:
In fairness to Cindy.....I'm sorry that the two of you should have attended major parenting sessions years ago and did not.

I'm sorry that you have remained in denial and continue to. I'm sorry that you have hampered and impeeded this ultra important investigation surrounding the disappearance and subsequent murder of your precious grandchild. I'm sorry that you are still defending that monster and that you are still sensationalizing and victimizing your sweet Caylee.

I have no sympathy whatsoever (ABSOLUTELY) for anyone in this family, with the exception of the only real victim here.....Caylee. Waste. Huge waste.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't everything just tickety-boo until CASEY SAID NOT TO TRUST THE COPS?......and again, I may be wrong here, but Casey didn't stop liking the cops until THEY DISCOVERED SHE WAS A SOCIOPATH who danced on stripper poles
INSTEAD or finding her daughter? The cops blew the whistle on poor, enabled Casey and therefore cops=bad to all still defending the sociopathic monster mom

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't everything just tickety-boo until CASEY SAID NOT TO TRUST THE COPS?......and again, I may be wrong here, but Casey didn't stop liking the cops until THEY DISCOVERED SHE WAS A SOCIOPATH who danced on stripper poles
INSTEAD or finding her daughter? The cops blew the whistle on poor, enabled Casey and therefore cops=bad to all still defending the sociopathic monster mom

I stand corrected. The distrust began when SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED handed down the word to her minions.

Wow how do you know that ?

Casey is 22 years of age
There has been 22 years of parenting and None of us have been privy to how Casey was parented

I don't believe that someone who embraces their daughter and granddaughter into their home, to live with them , and feeds and clothes them is a bad parent.

I don't think Cindy and George are Bad Parents at all.

And i hear my own mothers voice from heaven "there but for the grace of god go I"

Seriously I think that the judgment of Cindy and George really has been unfair in so many ways
And we do not know the full story

I for one am waiting until I do hear it

Im off to bed gnight all and remember be nice ;)

There are a lot of bad parents that provide for their children financially. They provide a nice home, hot meals, great schools, fabulous clothes. But those things don't equal good parenting. It takes a lot more. I've been watching this case since the beginning and have perhaps witnessed a lot more than you from these people.

With all due respect.....I may not be a rocket scientist or brain surgeon, but if my daughter's car was abandoned and towed and
I think that I would
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yes. This would be the appropriate response...instead of cleaning it out and doing laundry.

I think that I would

ITA!! I often wondered why George didn't call the police at the time he opened the trunk at the tow yard and smelled the decomp. smell. He knew what the smell was! :confused::confused: :waitasec:

:eek:

Responding to the bold.
Jane, you could not be more wrong on this one. I know for an absolute fact that bad people and bad parents often take their children and their children in. How do I know this? My own sociopathic mother. She took my sister and her children in, she took both of my brothers in and she did this several times. But this was not an act of good parenting or even an act of love. It was an act of CONTROL. Believe me when I tell you my mother is the furtherest thing from a good parent that there is. And yet she took her children in. She did this to be in a position of control over them and to make their decisions for them and to torment them even more than she could from afar. She did this for the control factor, so she could play with her little pawns. One who takes their children in is not necessarily a good person. My mother tried to kill my father with an axe right in front of my eyes. She took a drug overdose right in front of my eyes and TOLD me she was going to die and then put me on the phone to tell my father the same. She has done so many atrocities to her children that I would have to write a series of books to tell them all, and yet, she took her children in...NOT a sign of a good parent necessarily...

:clap::clap::clap:
you said that a lot better than I could have. thanks!!!

Bold by me.
1. She's protecting monster mom at any/all costs
2. She KNOWS that monster mom did this but is still (just checked the latest news.....and, yes!) IN DENIAL
You call it denial. I call it DEFIANCE instead. ;) I have never considered her to be in denial because, imo, she knew.

ITA!! I often wondered why George didn't call the police at the time he opened the trunk at the tow yard and smelled the decomp. smell. He knew what the smell was! :confused::confused: :waitasec:

:blowkiss:eeeeeexxxxaaaaaaaaacccctttttlllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy:blowkiss:

I'm actually surprised they called the cops @ all. That is actually the only thing this family has done that has surprised me. I would like to see a thread on this actually. Why did they call the cops???

He gets a pass because he's the father. It doesn't matter that he has an LE background and assured CA it was "just the pizza". He is the poor, put upon husband, standing by helplessly while his family implodes.

He gets a pass because he's the father. It doesn't matter that he has an LE background and assured CA it was "just the pizza". He is the poor, put upon husband, standing by helplessly while his family implodes.
I know you must be joking...Right?! LOL However, this is Cindy's thread so I was going to avoid including George's lack of action here.

I'm actually surprised they called the cops @ all. That is actually the only thing this family has done that has surprised me. I would like to see a thread on this actually. Why did they call the cops???
I think we have answered that question many times. Cindy called because she was in a rage over the money and the car. She demanded they arrest Casey for those things!! Caylee missing came up as an afterthought.

Because they knew that Caylee was dead (not JUST missing). And the only other thing that they knew was that they weren't going to ever find anything out unless monster mom talked. MOO
Oh, yes, and GA knew not to think like a detective, too, because CA didn't want him to......this is all so surreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fe!ng!rl