In Fairness To Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I don't think you know what you would do until you were confronted with the situation. You might think you wouldn't do it, but you just don't know. I think CA went through that car looking for information that could help her find KC. I really doubt she thought she was removing evidence from a crime scene.

It wasn't a miracle that they found that hair in the car, it wasn't a miracle that they found evidence of decomposition - it was there the entire time, wouldn't that make it obvious that CA didn't do the cleaning job that people suspect her of doing? The only thing we know for sure is that she went through the papers, put the pants in the wash and sprayed the car with Febreeze. After the police were there, she offered them the items that she removed from the car and told the police that she washed the pants. That doesn't sound like someone "hiding" evidence or removing evidence from a crime scene.

People seem to think that she should have known that the grandchild was dead - how could she have known that? It goes against every fiber of your being to think that your child or grandchild is dead. Parents who are told by ER physicians that their children are dead never believe it until they are told two or three times. YOU always have hope that some mistake was made, that it isn't your child - it's only when you're confronted with irrefutable proof that it is so do you begin to believe it and even then you have moments where you still hope.

Well, maybe NOT the majority. I believe some of us, who knew death when we smelled it, and had a missing grandaughter, MIGHT have called LE.

Absolutely! (Sorry, I really couldn't think of another word to use)

Cindy knew what sort of person Casey was before any of this ever happened, IMO. IIRC, she had called one of Casey's friends (is it Ryan?) and told him that Casey was a sociopath. Casey had already stolen from her grandparents, and that was the catalyst for the big argument of June 15th. Casey had already forged a bank deposit receipt to the tune of $4,000 in the past.

I do not know how registered mail is done in Florida, but here in Louisiana, the postman leaves a little green card in your mailbox telling you that a registered letter was attempted to be delievered to you. It gives the time and date and tells you that you can go to the post office to pick it up. I asked my postman if they would ever put a hanging notice on the door. He said no, that all mail/notices had to go into the mailbox. UPS can and does leave a notice on your door. Does anyone in Florida know about this? Again, in Louisiana, the postman has to put any kind of notice for registered mail IN YOUR MAILBOX.

Also, as someone had pointed out, Cindy got Amy to take her to Tony L.'s apartment on the evening of July 15th to get Casey. We all know that Cindy did not look for Caylee in Tony's apartment or even ask Tony about Caylee. Why not? Why did Cindy assume that Caylee was not even in one of the bedrooms sleeping? Cindy did not mention Caylee.

Cindy and George's own lawyer, B. Conway, wants immunity for the both of them. He has stated on national TV that Cindy and George will no longer make inconsistant statements. INCONSISTANT? Inconsistant statements = Lies. Just as when Cindy told Greta on national TV that the cadaver dogs had INCONSISTANT hits in the backyard. Not so. That is just one out of many lies Cindy has told, IMO.

As for the August 14th video visit - I think that Cindy's crying was fake. She wiped a tear (which I did not see) off of her right cheek. Not the left. She cries only out of one eye?

I do not buy into Cindy not knowing what happened from the beginning. I think she did. I believe (and have always said) that Cindy knew Caylee was dead when she wrote her July 3rd epistle. I want to know why Cindy texted Casey "Major problem, call me", on July 15th. It will be very interesting to see she and George's cell and home phone records.

Okay, now I am done! IMO, considering everything, this all screams of a coverup by the entire family. Had Cindy even seemed like a grieving mother/grandmother and had not lied, THEN I would have compassion and sympathy for her.

The majority of people have no idea what human decomposition smells like.

Well, maybe NOT the majority. I believe some of us, who knew death when we smelled it, and had a missing grandaughter, MIGHT have called LE.

She did call LE, otherwise we might not even know that Caylee existed.
Also George reassured her that it was the pizza and he should know as he was former LE.

i believe that cindy was once, briefly, in denial. i think her agitation that day had stuff all to do with a stolen car, it was about what she had smelled in that car and what it could mean. cindy was afraid and maybe even believed, or wanted to, needed to, that no matter how messed up she knew casey was she couldn't have killed her own child ... could she? is it possible? she desperately needed someone to prove her fears unfounded and take her to caylee, so she turned to LE. the denial ended the moment casey said she hadn't seen caylee for 31 days. i think that 911 call is the only moment of honesty we've ever seen from cindy. that call was her big mistake. she panicked and she called for help and she told the truth ... then she pulled herself together and started destroying evidence.

I totally agree with all of your post.

I also think that when Casey killed Caylee, what Cindy lived for most was forever taken away. It can't be undone or made right.

Caylee can't be brought back. All Cindy can do is try to keep her "damaged daughter" from being put to death or killed by other prisoners. I loathe the way Cindy is handling things. I think Casey will be just fine in prison.

But, I think Cindy broke down a long time ago. I think mentally she IS gone. I hate that the media played her and used her in the condition she has been in for ratings.

Casey doesn't have any excuse for her behavior except for being cruel, selfish and evil. Her every word and action is and has been out of malicious intent.

IMO

I would never clean out a car that smelled like death. NEVER.

It's a miracle LE found one hair... ONE TINY DEATH-BANDED HAIR... left in that car. A MIRACLE.

Yes, it was indeed a miracle.

I would never have cleaned out that car either. I would have called LE from the tow yard IMMEDIATELY! The car would have never made it to my house!

How many days later? How much unpacking, laundry and cleaning later???? I guess that I'm thinking that I wouldn't even have touched that car in the tow yard without having called the cops. I certainly know that I wouldn't do what they did (or didn't, which is my point)

It was the same day, right after she found out that Caylee wasn't with Caylee.

I do know that I would have called 911 as soon as I smelled the car if I had a grandchild that I had not physically seen or spoken to in a month. I have no doubt about it. The FIRST thing on my mind would have been my granddaughter. I would be desperate to find out if something happened to her.

Cindy and George both knew the smell of decomp. They knew Caylee was gone. They knew Casey was out of their grip for the first time ever. They should have called 911 immediately and asked questions of Casey later.

GMAB!

She had not seen her granddaughter for a month! (The post on July 3rd bears out that she considered her gone.) She had a supposed "missing" daughter at that time, too (altho, we find out later they saw her repeatedly during that month). While I can't speak for the "majority of us"...I would NOT have been worried about cleaning anything!! I would have been more worried that one or both of them had been abducted and put in the back of that car. It would have been a normal response, imo. The worry would have been heightened and the angst would have become unbearable at that point.
Curious, we've always speculated that the trunk was cleaned...will LE be able to determine if it actually was?

Yes, it was indeed a miracle.

I would never have cleaned out that car either. I would have called LE from the tow yard IMMEDIATELY! The car would have never made it to my house!

I don't think that based on the smell alone (when there was a bag of stinky trash in the trunk) that my grandchild was dead.
I would never in a million years think that my daughter killed my grandchild & put her dead body in the trunk of her car.
It's not even something my mind can grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike