In Fairness To Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have answered that question many times. Cindy called because she was in a rage over the money and the car and she demanded that they come arrest Casey for those things!! Caylee missing came up as an afterthought.

Great explanation. I don't buy it. I think CA knew Caylee was dead when she called the cops. This is what I don't get.

I think we have answered that question many times. Cindy called because she was in a rage over the money and the car and she demanded that they come arrest Casey for those things!! Caylee missing came up as an afterthought.

Is'nt that so bizarre, she had even wrote that "My Caylee is Missing" epistle. :waitasec:

I have an answer for that one, too!

I surmised that Cindy realized too late what she had done by calling LE. During the course of investigating the stolen money and the car...they would have uncovered quickly that Caylee was missing, imo. The panic we hear on the call is her realizing that she messed up bigtime in calling, but it was too late. Her rage had already cost her.

With all due respect.....I may not be a rocket scientist or brain surgeon, but if my daughter's car was abandoned and towed and
SMELLED LIKE A DEAD DAMN BODY:mad::mad::mad:
I think that I would
CALL THE COPS.:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Huh? She did call the cops.

Blaise

Great explanation. I don't buy it. I think CA knew Caylee was dead when she called the cops. This is what I don't get.

I totally agree that CA knew Caylee was already dead. "What have you done?!" and "We've lost her. We've lost her, George!"
She didn't call LE immediately because she didn't want to hear/find out the inevitable.....she delayed, if you will, until KC gave her no other options. KC held the power & kept that power until CA was forced into calling LE.

Blaise

How many days later? How much unpacking, laundry and cleaning later???? I guess that I'm thinking that I wouldn't even have touched that car in the tow yard without having called the cops. I certainly know that I wouldn't do what they did (or didn't, which is my point)

Cindy in cleaning that car did what the majority of us would have done - she wasn't thinking that her grandchild had been murdered, she had no knowledge that this was the case.

Blaise
Not before doing laundry, cleaning out the car, and happening to find Amy's phone number. Then she went to pick up Amy and drove to AL's apartment to get Casey.

We were thinking it would have been more reasonable to have called 911 when they found the car and the smell instead of waiting all that time.

Is'nt that so bizarre, she had even wrote that "My Caylee is Missing" epistle. :waitasec:

That is just the freakiest most innapropriate thing ever, isn't it? I guess when a family has zero communication skills they log on to send *messages* to each other.

And what's even more innapropriate and unbelievable is CA and KC rushing to the computer to set up a myspace page for Caylee first thing after the CAR SMELLED LIKE A DEAD BODY.

How loony is that?

UNBELIEVABLE.

Cindy in cleaning that car did what the majority of us would have done - she wasn't thinking that her grandchild had been murdered, she had no knowledge that this was the case.

Sorry if you disagree, but don't you find it a wee bit suspicious that a NURSE and former COP both of whom would easily recognize the smell of human decomposition DIDN'T CALL THE COPS IMMEDIATELY?:eek:

Not before doing laundry, cleaning out the car, and happening to find Amy's phone number. Then she went to pick up Amy and drove to AL's apartment to get Casey.

We were thinking it would have been more reasonable to have called 911 when they found the car and the smell instead of waiting all that time.

Seriously, you da man!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

I would never clean out a car that smelled like death. NEVER.

It's a miracle LE found one hair... ONE TINY DEATH-BANDED HAIR... left in that car. A MIRACLE.

i believe that cindy was once, briefly, in denial. i think her agitation that day had stuff all to do with a stolen car, it was about what she had smelled in that car and what it could mean. cindy was afraid and maybe even believed, or wanted to, needed to, that no matter how messed up she knew casey was she couldn't have killed her own child ... could she? is it possible? she desperately needed someone to prove her fears unfounded and take her to caylee, so she turned to LE. the denial ended the moment casey said she hadn't seen caylee for 31 days. i think that 911 call is the only moment of honesty we've ever seen from cindy. that call was her big mistake. she panicked and she called for help and she told the truth ... then she pulled herself together and started destroying evidence.

i believe that cindy was once, briefly, in denial. i think her agitation that day had stuff all to do with a stolen car, it was about what she had smelled in that car and what it could mean. cindy was afraid and maybe even believed, or wanted to, needed to, that no matter how messed up she knew casey was she couldn't have killed her own child ... could she? is it possible? she desperately needed someone to prove her fears unfounded and take her to caylee, so she turned to LE. the denial ended the moment casey said she hadn't seen caylee for 31 days. i think that 911 call is the only moment of honesty we've ever seen from cindy. that call was her big mistake. she panicked and she called for help and she told the truth ... then she pulled herself together and started destroying evidence.

eddeava: now you da man, too!! :blowkiss:

GMAB!

She had not seen her granddaughter for a month! (The post on July 3rd bears out that she considered her gone.) She had a supposed "missing" daughter at that time, too (altho, we find out later they saw her repeatedly during that month). While I can't speak for the "majority of us"...I would NOT have been worried about cleaning anything!! I would have been more worried that one or both of them had been abducted and put in the back of that car. It would have been a normal response, imo. The worry would have been heightened and the angst would have become unbearable at that point.

snipped

You have hit it out of the park! When I first saw the jail video of Aug 14 all I could think of was Cindy's first appearance on Greta in July. The 9 minute interview was almost all about Poor Cindy! "I haven't slept, I am so tired, I can't think straight, don't ask me any stupid questions because I don't have the strength." And the best one of all, "Do you want me to collapse right on your stage for some sensationalism?"
The first thing Cindy tells Casey on the jail video is, "I'm sick, we have all been sick", ummm, well you weren't sick outside with the media.
Here is a link to the video of Cindy with Greta, the first one minute is Baez, but then Cindy comes on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU
I would love to hear everyone's reaction to this.

I just watched that video - again

:pinocchio: :puke:

Wow, this sums of my beliefs better than I have ever been able to.

Well, maybe NOT the majority. I believe some of us, who knew death when we smelled it, and had a missing grandaughter, MIGHT have called LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv